Chapter 15 - "Family Trip?"

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: I'm so sorry, I've posted the wrong chappie. Well, here it is! Make sure to read it, and DON'T SKIP IT. I think it'll be better if you would understand it more. Have a great time, and again, my apologies!]

 

“How many kids do you guys plan to have?” asked Jiyong as he spun his fork on the long spaghetti pasta.

Minji sunk down to her seat, quite embarrassed. “Well, one or two would be nice…”

“One or two? That’s fine, I guess. You guys are still a growing family…” Chaerin commented, wiping the smothered gravy sauce on Harang’s cheek.

“And you, Seungri? I know you’re a bad boy but do you agree with Minji’s opinion?” interrogated Taeyang with wiggling brows.

The young man sighed and drunk water first before speaking. “One or two would be fine…”

“Seriously?” They all chorused out.

“BUT!” he blurted again. “Thirteen would be BETTER!”

And Minzy’s chopsticks flew past the table, to Seungri.

-------------

“Family Trip?”

“YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!”

“Dad! Can we bring Gaho too?”

“How about my Captain Underpants action figure?”

“MA! Where’s my teddy bear?!”

Bom scowled at the kids, then at Chaerin. “This is your entire fault.”

Three weeks later after their luxurious spa time, Chaerin mentioned that she wanted to go on a Family Trip to the countryside for the kids to experience what the real culture Korea really has. Before going, they had themselves all prepared early in the morning and in Dara and Ji’s apartment for breakfast.

“Okay! The sandwiches are done and ready to eat!” Jiyong, the fatherly guy, announced as he passed down juice boxes to the little ones before serving himself.

“Oppa! I’m going to have so much fun!” Hyun Mi said, tugging the shirt of Gi Yong.

The older boy ruffled her hair playfully with a grin. “Me too, Mimi! Let’s play when we get there, okay?”

“Count me in!” Hyun Ki butted along.

“Weeeee!” babbled little Harang as he opened and closed his hands, wanting to be picked up by his mom.

Dara, who had been witnessing the child, had caught Chaerin’s attention by slapping her on the .

“YAH! Your child wants you!”

Chaerin turned around with a mischievous beam on her lips. “Of course, he wants me!”

Her husband heard the conversation and displayed a pout. “Hey! He does NOT want you! And, don’t -slap my wife, Dara! I only do the -spanking in the house! Especially at night…” Youngbae complained, wriggling his brows after saying the last three words.

“Eew!” TOP said.

“Yuck! That’s just…gross!” Jiyong added.

Sandara shook her head, a palm sticking to her forehead. “I meant, Harang must be hungry!”

“Oh. Well then, c’mon sweetheart. It’s time to eat!” Chaerin took her son in her arms.

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter