Chapter 1: "I got hungry."

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Care to explain why the room is freezing as hell?”

Standing at the bathroom’s door frame, with a hand on her hip and a white silk bathrobe hugging her curves, Chaerin waited for her husband’s answer. She had just treated herself a warm bubble bath in reward from the exhausting packing of miscellaneous things. They were preparing to move into the new building where Jiyong, Dara, Top and Bom lives.

“Air conditioner?”

A sigh escaped from her lips as she approached him. She sat on the bed beside Youngbae, who was busy eating wafers as he watched another soccer match.

“And when are you planning to stop this crazy, lazy habit of yours?” she asked once again, drying her blonde locks.

“After the soccer match?”

Irritated yet again, Chaerin smacked his Mohawk head. “Yah! I’m serious! Can you please stop that indolent, foolish habit of yours?! It’s driving me insane!” the volcano flew off the handle, indicating that Taeyang needed to pay good attention to her. He didn’t want to repeat nor bring to mind what happens when Chaerin gets angry. Well, here’s a hint: Her eyes turn into dreadful slits and her two retinas could literally kill you, her nostrils flare and fumes of hot air will spurt out of her ears by the time you get her infuriated.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Now, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to cook some pancakes—“

“NO! Don’t. I need you to listen okay?”

“O…kay?”

Taeyang sat back on the bed with her hands in his. “Don’t be too shock with what I’m gonna say, mkay?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m…Well, we’re having a baby!” exclaimed Chaerin. “Isn’t that nice? You’re gonna be a dad!”

“I-I…”

“You’re such a namby-pamby…Kka-Jja!”

Being the coward guy that he is, Youngbae had his mouth hanging wide open as he laid down on the bed with his feet still keeping in touch with the ground.

Chaerin dragged him out of the bed. “C’mon, you lazy ! Help me move these boxes!”

-------------

A loud bawl was heard in the middle of the night.

“Gi Yong is crying…” muttered Dara to herself before tapping the base of the lamp for it to open.

As she was about to slip her feet into the warm bedroom slippers, Jiyong grabbed her arm and pulled her down slowly.

“You go get some sleep. I’ll get him”

Jiyong brushed his lips ever so slightly against his wife’s forehead as he tucked him back to bed. As his eyes were bleary, Jiyong couldn’t help but stumble on the floor once he got into his son’s room. It’s a good thing that Gaho didn’t hear a noise and was just snoozing on his pet bed. Sluggishly, yet vigilantly, he picked up the lachrymose boy and carried him in his arms. Still, the baby continued to wail.

“Gi Yong-ah! Stop crying, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter