Chapter 7 - "This is just so cute!"

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hospital lights shone brightly upon them as some of them sat in the provided chairs and some on the floor.

“God, what’s taking them so long? We’ve been here since forever!” Seungri whined, earning some good ole slaps from his noonas and his wife again.

“You do know that giving birth takes time. Am I right,Seungri?” Dara retorted, a hand rubbing Gi Yong’s back in circles.

The young man just shook his head ignorantly and leaned on the cemented wall. Silence clouded the atmosphere once again until they heard heavy, sudden steps approaching their area.

Seunghyun ran to them with a massive daubed on his pink lips. “They’re here!”

They all hurdled to the room where Bom was resting.

“Bommie!” Dara ran to her side with a big grin.

“Hey, Ssantokki! Hey guys!” her weak voice seemed to make the others concerned.

“How was it, Bom unnie?”Chaerin questioned, a bit of tension in her voice.

Bom heaved a sigh slowly and afterwards, answering, “Well, I don’t want to scare you but it was like a bajillion jellyfishes attempting to shock you as you breathe in and out. And, my stings like hell! I don’t know why but it’s also like a bull’s horn was shoved into the hole or something.” An expression of total, uttermost shock was plastered on her face, as well as the others too.

“But, it was worth it. Seeing my babies make all the pains go away.”

Seunghyun smiled as he sat beside his wife on the bed. “Wait, where are they, by the way?” the naïve Seungri asked, a suspicious eye roaming all around the spacious ward.

“They’re being cleaned and wrapped at the delivery station, Ri-ah.” Jiyong informed smartly. (OMG. I LOLed while writing this statement. Reminds me of food! Midnight snacks, anyone?)

“I see…”

A little while later, two nurses came in with see-through, basket like cribs, holding the babies in place. They settled it on the sides of their mother’s bed and Bom requested if she could carry the babies. The nurses had approved and gently and carefully placed the bundles of joy in the arms of Seunghyun and Bom.

“This is just so cute!” Dara com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter