Chapter 16 - "Pinky Promise?"

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: It would be better if you read this again since I've edited some of it. This is the continuation of chappie 15. I hope you like it!]

 

“Aigoo, what’s taking too long?”

“Maybe they’re just somewhere near…”

“My kids! Where are they?”

The adults were frantically looking and searching for their offspring, as well as the crazy, young newlyweds who were wandering and lost.

“Umma!” a shrill voice echoed through the first floor of the mall, where they’re at.

“Omo! Was that my Harang? Was that my precious sweetheart?! HARANG-AH! WHERE ARE YOU, BABE?! OH, SWEET JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD! TELL ME WHERE’S MY ONE AND ONLY SON?!” Chaerin was usually calm and poise, well that’s what people think…And what Taeyang wishes her to be sometimes.

But, as a matter of fact, she was just like those mothers out there: raucous, brash, pushy, and OVER protective. Hey, that’s what made her a mother, though. And that is not complete without the key ingredient. Even if she’s a little too much of those things stated above, she could never be as loving and caring as anyone could be. And that’s why Youngbae married her; he loved every tip-of-the-hair-sized flaws that she has, but he enjoyed in her great company and love. Harang could never ask for another mother as Dong Chae Rin and Taeyang wouldn’t even dream of not being beside her. (After the burnt pancake incident, hell no! Our Bae really needs Chaerin and not just because he is obliged to have another being by him when he’s in the kitchen, but because, well, he just loves her.)

[A/N: If you wanna know the story about the whole  burnt pancakes thing, please refer to the prequel, ‘You’re My Girl, Aight?’ :D]

And like the wind, Harang breezed into the scene, roaring the word, ‘Power Rangers!’. And as the mother she was, Chaerin took him into her arms and spun her around.

“What the f—“

“Now, now, Jiyong…Watch your words!”

“I mean, what the firetruck is this about? It’s like you two are separated for centuries!” GD commented at the mother and son tandem.

“YAH! You don’t know what it’s like to have your one and only offspring away from you even for a second!” retorted the fierce leader-turned-mother.

Jiyong simply sighed at his friend and bent down to hug his son.

“So, are we set?” questioned Seungri as he gently took down his hyung’s princess.

“MOMMY! Minzy imo said that a little playmate will be coming over soon!”

Bom reached out to her daughter. “Sweetie, is this true?” she faced to Minji. “Min…are you…pre—“

“NO, unnie! It’s that, we’re just planning to…you know…this night, we’re go—“

“Okay, too much information, I understand.”

 

 “Let me tell you my question once again, are we all set?” asked Seungri for the second time.

“Let me check, one, two three…” Taeyang began counting the people.

“Yep! We’re set!”

-------------

An hour of driving in bumpy, zigzag roads had passed and finally, they reached their destination. It was like a small village with traditional Korean houses sprouting on both sides of the wide way. As they got off their vehicles, they parked it in front of the compound’s gate. They, especially the kids, were in total awe at what they just saw.

The green scenery, the clear pond, the kind village-people, and the cows…WAIT. The cows?! WTF?!

“Mommy, look! It’s a polar bear!” Gi Yong pointed to the cows.

“Oh, sweetheart, those are just cows…COWS?! Who brought in the cows here?!” Dara swiftly picked up his son and ran to his husband.

Yes, after she got rid of the dog-cat-heights-phobia, she forgot one thing she was afraid of, and they were cows. It was a long story, though, but all she knew was, she and cows were not meant to be friends (Well, not cooked cows. Beef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter