Chapter 3: “BABIES?! OH GOSH!”

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God, Tabi. This is taking forever! Where is that freakin’ nurse, anyway?”

“Be patient, sweetie. I’m sure the doctors will—“

“Mr. and Mrs. Choi, you may now enter the room.” the nurse had finally arrived.

“I told you.” her husband whispered.

Bom laid down on the hospital bed with the assistance of Seunghyun, who was now standing beside her. The doctor came in with a soothing smile.

“Good morning, fatty! Hey handsome dad!” she

“I am not FAT.”

“Good morning, sister-in-law noona!”

Park Go Eun, the older sister of Bom, had left her career as a cellist and had pursued her dream of being a doctor. She is now Bom’s and the family’s doctor.

“I know that, I’m just teasing. So how’s the baby? It’s your fifth month already, right?” she questioned, preparing the ultrasound machine.

“Yeah, it is my fifth month, and the baby’s doing fine. I guess.” Bom replied as her sister lifted her shirt up, exposing a massive belly which TOP finds cute and adorable.

“Noona, didn’t you say that we can find out what the gender is when five months had passed?” Seunghyun asked.

“I am trying to find out. Well, this would take a little while. So, how’s life? I heard that Chaerin’s pregnant.” they took a small chat for a good minute or so. It was interrupted when they saw the baby moved on the screen.

“Oh? It’s moving!”

“Now, let me see…” Go Eun travelled the transducer around her stomach, revealing another motion.

“You’re having a baby…girl!”

Seunghyun and Bom both shared glances before beaming brightly, with a hand intertwined against the other.

“Tabi-yah! I knew you were aiming for a boy…” said Bom, giving an apologetic smile to her husband.

“A baby girl would do. Besides, having a princess and a queen in my life would be a life worthwhile…” he answered in his poetic words again. Bom loved the fact that even the smexy, adorkable, crazy Seunghyun could be a smart one too.

“Oh, wait…I think I see something else.” stated Go Eun, running the transducer around once again.

The couple had their eyes on the older lady, who was now grinning crazily.

“Bom, Seunghyun…You guys are having twins!”

-------------

“What?! You’re married to Youngbae? How could you marry him! You can’t marry him!”

Chaerin rolled her eyes due to Teddy’s overdramatized speech.

“I’m sorry, Oppa! I guess I wasn’t the one for you!” she poked her tongue at him before patting his back mischievously.

“I’m gonna miss this place…” Youngbae muttered to himself as his hand caressed the random buttons.

Dara, Jiyong, Chaerin, and Youngbae visited the YG building together with little Gi Yong. They had seen Teddy, Sean, and Yang Goon along the way and by now, they were waiting for TOP and Bom to arrive from the hospital.

“Me too. This place has almost been my life for the past thirteen years.” added Jiyong, a scowl somewhat appearing on his lips.

“And that’s why I’m assigning this room to you, Jiyong.” a man’s voice was heard in the background.

They all swiveled their heads to the man standing in front of the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter