8

The Story Of...
Kris.


I felt ashamed that I got caught staring at the cute boy, so I just snatched the coat Tao wants me to buy and quickly headed to the cashier, buy it with my card so I can go immediately.

I was putting back my card into my wallet when suddenly Tao grabbed the shopping bag, and whispered,
"Thanks Yifan gege, in exchange, you can send the cute kyungsoo home!"

I widened my eyes. "what?! Tao, I'm straight!" I whispered back.

Tao rolled his eyes and said,"yeah right, you stare at him like a straight guy, straight as a circle" he scoffed.
I was going to snapped back but he cut me, "i know you're interested at him. Treat him right, okay? If not, I'll wushu your !" and he waved to the small boy before rushed out of the store.

I stunned.
what the-
how can he think I'm interested at the boy? Ugh.. I'm straight! I turned to face the boy and he stunned awkwardly there, with a blank face and wide eyes. I held the urge to squeal at the cuteness, and asked,

"So...where do you live?"

The boy looked at me and his cheeks blushed. But then he shook his head, "A-ah.. No.. That's okay hyung i can use the subway"

I put my hands in my pocket and walked to him. "hey, it's alright, plus, Tao asked me to send you home safely. He'll kill me if he knows you're going home alone" I smiled.

"o.. Okay then. Thanks hyung" he bowed and I can't help but looked away cause he's even cuter when he bows.

"Leggo" I said and walked out of the store with him followed me behind.

Once we settled in my car, I put on my sunglasses, drove away while the cute boy telling me the directions.

A moment passed without none of us talking, and it became awkward.

I fake a cough and asked, "so, you like cooking?"

Kyungsoo looked at me with his wide eyes, maybe shocked that I started a conversation, but then smiled brightly, showed his heart shaped lips. Lucky my sunglasses covered my eyes for staring at those lips.

"yes hyung. I love cooking! I wanna be a chef oneday that's why I join the club in our school. The club's already won bunch of competition" he said, but then he covered his lips with his little hands, "...sorry I'm talking too much" and looked down, cheeks flushed red.

gosh if I'm not driving I might stare at his cuteness all day long.

But hey, I'm straight. Straight.

"And.. How about you hyung, you like basketball right?" he asked me.

I nodded "yeah"
yes. Like that Kris, maintained your cool image.

Kyungsoo looked down and muttered "Oh.." as if disappointed that I didn't say much. Ugh, why I felt like I just kicked an innocent puppy?

I fake a cough and said,"Basketball is one thing that can make me busy aside from study. If I'm not in basketball club I might become easily bored because I'm practically live alone in my house"

kyungsoo's face become brighter, maybe because I talk much. But he just nodded at my words.

hm. Usually people asking me why I live alone, what's with my family and so on, but this boy..

"you're not asking me why I said I practically live alone?" I asked him.

Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled,"we're not that close enough to asking about family matters hyung, I think it's inappropriate.."

Oh. I like his attitude.

Note to self: his attitude, not him.

Once we arrived at his house, kyungsoo thanked me and once he hopped out of my car he bows again, and ran to his house. I stared at his feature until he entered his house. He surely is cute.

I stunned at my thought and shook my head.

Wu Yifan, cute boy is not your style. ------------

Kyungsoo.


I walked into my house but sneaked a peek outside, kris hyung in his car, still in front of my house... Is it possible for a boy admiring another boy? Cause hell I never met a really handsome guy like kris hyung before. His cool act, his deep voices.. I shook my head. It's just a hoobae admire a sunbae thingy. Don't think about anything else, Do kyungsoo!

My phone vibrates and there's a message from Tao, asking whether kris hyung delivered me home safely or not. Aish this panda.

I replied him that I arrived home safely but said that I won't accompany him again if he ditch me like that, and Tao immediately called.

I chuckled and answered the phone.

"kyungsoo-ah!! I won't do that agaiinn I promise!! Please don't be mad at me!!" Tao whined.

I laughed,"I'm not mad, I was just joking, Tao"

Tao sighed in relived but muttered "meanie.."

I laughed. "serve you right. You can't just ask Kris hyung to buy you expensive things and after that asking him to send your friend home. That's not nice, Tao.." I lectured him on the phone.

"uh.. Fine... " he stopped, but then,"aww baby soo really concern about kris gege~ I can feel some love in the air~"

I blushed at his words,"w-what are you talking about.."

"aw come on soo! I've never seen that cold guy staring at someone like the way he stared at you!"

My mind went 'omg really' but I just said,"maybe because I'm too weird..?"

"Aish, you're cute! And he's so hot I know you thought so too"

"Tao, I'm sure he's straight, and I'm straight too. I don't look at hot guy" ..except Kris hyung. I blushed at my thought.

"yea yea straight as a bow. Oh my mum calls me, I gotta go! Bye soo!" and he cut off the line.

I sighed. And a thought flashed in my mind. Kris hyung. If he's straight, there's a girl out there who still don't have a clue that she'll become his girlfriend. What a lucky girl. I pouted.

Wait, what's with my head? Ugh... Pabo kyungsoo.


---------