11

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


I stepped into the bus, Sat on one of the empty seat beside the Window, inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Oh my god. He was so close!

I palmed my heated cheeks, then shook my head. Why am I acting like this? It's just kris hyung. Just a senior in my school. Just a tall, handsome, fresh-citrus-cologne-scented senior. I felt my cheeks reddened. No, no. Kyungsoo, he's a guy! Don't act like a desperate fanboy!

wait. Yeah, maybe I just adore and admire him as a senior who's so cool when playing basketball. Yeah it must be it.

I felt my cellphone vibrated, and I unlocked the screen to find two messages. First from sehun, who thanked me for filling his part time job, although now I felt like thanking him instead, with Kris hyung arm around my shoulder and all....what the-stop it kyungsoo!

I opened the second message, it's from luhan hyung. He reminds me to attend the club tomorrow and read some recipes of cupcakes.
Ah, so tomorrow we'll bake cupcakes! I grinned widely. I really want to learn how to bake since I never bake a cake at home. Well I had tried once, but ryeowook hyung only smiled and ate silently before I tasted it my self and its texture was so rough.

now I get to learn from the master, since Luhan hyung known as the ultimate national winner on the dessert section. Some cafe, bakery and restaurants in the country already sets their eyes on him.

Can't wait for tomorrow!



----------------------


Baekhyun.



I was just finished taking a bath when my mum knocked my door.

"baby, you're not ready yet? Chanyeol-ssi seems waiting for a long time already"

"huh? Chanyeol hyung?" I walked to my window and took a peek, only to widened my eyes. A guy on a motorcycle. It's Chanyeol hyung! What's he doing here?

"u-uh yes mum, I'll get ready first"

after my mum walked away, muttering about me being a bad namja or something, I quickly put on my clothes and checked my appearance on the mirror, combed my hair and carefully put on eyeliner, since I'm not confident enough without it, then picked my note sheets for today's club practice, before going downstairs.

I frowned when I heard laughter on the living room.
Chanyeol hyung's laughter. I walked closer and saw him chit-chatting happily with my mum.

Once Chanyeol hyung saw me, he immediately stood up,
"Ah, hi baekhyun-ssi"

I can't help but smiled at his grinning face,"hi hyung. Uhm.. I didn't know you'd coming?"

he seems flustered and as usual, rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Ah, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, I just think that since we're going to school for club, might as well going there together? If-..if you want, of course" he stuttered.

"Aw~ You're such a sweet boy. Baekhyun would Love to go with you, just take him already!" my mum giggled evilly.

"Mum!" I blushed at her words and I saw chanyeol hyung too.

"u-uhm thanks hyung, of course I don't mind"

chanyeol hyung smiled happily and we went off to school with my mum's teasing voice telling me to circled my arms around chanyeol hyung's waist to hold on to.



--------------


Sehun.



I leaned on the school's gate, drabbled my basket ball while watching the students who came to do their club activities, and smiled when I saw a little figure from a far.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" I called my classmate, and he looked at me with his usual wide eyes.

"Sehun? Why you're here? Basketball club should've start practicing now right?"

"nope, kris hyung said we can coming late today since last night we've already practiced hard, and well, because we, the New member, already wiped all those balls and cleaned all the corners of the gym"

I shrugged, but then realized that kyungsoo's gaze seems blank. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"hello? Kyungsoo-ah, did you hear me?"

he blinked his eyes and looked at me, surprised. "Ah I'm sorry, citrus scented--I meant--just, uh..what did you say?"

Huh? Citrus scented? I shook my head. "whatever. Listen, you're about to go to your club right? Can I come with you?"

He widened his big eyes again,"what? Did you quit basketball club and joining my cooking club?"

I rolled my eyes, "no way. I'm too fab for that"

kyungsoo gave me a look and I fake a cough,"I just want to look around"

he frowned, but then gasped, "don't tell me... You want to meet luhan hyung and flirt him with your inappropriate pick up lines?!" he gave me a judging stare.

"what inappropriate.. I just want to see him" I pouted. "please kyungsoo! Before kris hyung came and torture us with a packed of practice schedule!"

He sighed, "fine"

"YEHET!" I threw my fist in the air.

"but no cheesy flirting line"

I smiled and followed behind him.

well I didn't agree on that.


---------


few minutes later~



I pouted and walked back to the gym. Aishh kyungsoo is such a meanie! How dare him kicked me out of the cooking club's room when all I can say to Luhan only : "Hi Luhannie, are you hurt of falling from the heaven?"
and in a second kyungsoo hit my ribs and threw me out of the room. geez kyungsoo. He's quite dangerous for a little person. Ugh, I didn't even see Luhan's reaction on my words!

I walked into the changing room and saw that Kris hyung in front of his locker, ready to change his clothes to a comfy jersey. I greeted him as I walked pass through him to my locker, when I smelled a citrus scents. Huh? Citrus? I looked around, and there's only me and Kris hyung in here. So it's not my cologne. Wait. Earlier when I'm talking about kris hyung, kyungsoo said--

Oh.

I smirked.

Citrus scented huh, kyungsoo?

Now I have a free ticket to get closer to my Luhan! Yeheet~



------------