13

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


"mmph!!" sehun struggled but I quickly dragged him out of the gym. He finally managed to pulled off my hands anyway, because his precious Luhan's cupcake almost fell from his hands.

"yah! Kyungsoo! What the hell?!"

"I.. It's.. It's your fault!" I accused him.

Sehun smirked. "oh? I didn't know that you really have a thing with citrus cologne"

I blushed. "I-I'm not!"

"yeah right" sehun rolled his eyes. "kris hyung is cool huh?" he teased me.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.." I looked everywhere but his eyes.

"Oh shut it, soo. I know you like that guy"

I widened my eyes, "I'm not!"

"if you're not, why so worked up when I was about to mentioned that you're intoxicated by his scent earlier?"

"B-because it's embarrassing!"

"whatever. One thing that I know now, you don't want me to tell him that, right?"

of course I don't. I just nodded. Sehun smirked.
"so, in order of me not telling kris hyung that... You have to set me a date with Luhan!"

I widened my eyes. "what?! How could I do that?! The guy practically scared of your creepiness if not more!"

sehun pouted. "I don't care how you do that, tell me the time and date once you settle it, okay?" and he left, munching his cupcake happily.

Aish.. I'm doomed.


--------


Baekhyun.


"okay, we've done for today" Chen hyung smiled as he gathered his music sheets from the piano.

Chen hyung is a 2nd grader student whom respected by us and also the seniors, because he won more competitions than any of the seniors. I heard lots of agency already offered him to become a trainee, but he still thinks about it.

"Baekhyun" Chen hyung approached me after most of the members already went out.

"yes hyung?"

"after some practices, I noticed that you have a nice, original voices"

I smlied shyly. "thanks hyung"

"I'd like to do duet with you sometimes" he smiled and patted my back. Whoa. Duet with the high pitch chen?

"it'll be an honour hyung"

Chen hyung laughed. "don't be so formal, just call me Chen"

I nodded and we separated ways on the halls.

I pulled my cellphone of my pocket to check for the time, then I saw that there's a message.

I practically smiled when I saw Chanyeol hyung's name.

to: baekhyun
From: chanyeol

wait for me okay, I'm going to send you home. I'll just have a shower first. >.<

I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked around and decided that I'll just wait for him in front of the gym.

once there, I saw some members walked out of the gym, but no chanyeol hyung. I leaned on the pillar.

"BOO!!!" I jumped, shocked at the voice and a head which appeared behind the pillar o leaned at.

"! Sehun you scared the hell out of me!!"

sehun laughed happily and look at me with teasing eyes.

"waiting for Chanyeol hyung huh?"

I blushed.

"maybe you want to corner him to confess?"

"yah!" I smacked his head.

"Ouch! Geez you and kyungsoo such a strong little person! You two should've treat me better since I can just tell those guys that you two desperately needs Love"

"Yah! Stop talking you brat!" I looked around, afraid chanyeol hyung appeared in the middle of these dangerous talk. But then..
"wait, kyungsoo like someone? And you know that someone??"

sehun smirked. "of course, but I'm not telling you"

I scoffed. "whatever, just go, shoo" I waved my hands playfully at him.

"what the--"sehun acted like he hurts, then screamed,"CHANYEOL HYUNG!! BAEKHYUN WANT YOU TO CONF--" I widened my eyes and kicked him before pushing him to just go, while sehun laughed hysterically.

I sighed. And on cue, there chanyeol hyung, walked out of the changing room, holding his gym bag over his shoulder, neatly combed wet hair and all. I held my breath at the sight. He was chit-chatting with Kris hyung, but once he saw me, he grinned widely and waved kris hyung off before running to my direction. Gosh, I felt fluffy.

He stopped in front of me, freah soap scents radiating from him. I bit my bottomlip.

"you waited" he stated, looks happy.

I smiled and nodded.

"Uhm.. D-do you want to go on a date with me before going home?"

I gaped my mouth open. Date? But my clothes? I only wore a skinny jeans and simple shirt! Gosh.

"I-uh.. It's okay if you don't want to-"
chanyeol hyung face fell.

"n-no hyung, I want!" I blurted, chanyeol hyung grinned widely again.

"but my clothes not too suitable.." I muttered.

"what's wrong? It's beautiful. You're beautiful" he said shyly and I blushed in instant.

"Uhm!"

we turned around to see Kris hyung standing behind us.

"If you've done being cheesy, would you two move? You kinda blocked the way"

we blushed and chanyeol hyung muttered something about "ers" or something before held my hand and guided me to his motorcycle.

his big hand.

on mine.

Chanyeol hyung gave me a helmet and I took it with my left hand, barely can put it on since my right hand still enveloped by his.

"uh.. " chanyeol hyung about to the engine but I know he don't want to release my hand yet.

"it's okay hyung, we can hold hands again later" I smiled shyly and he grinned happily, before letting my hand go.

---------

Chanyeol.


We watched a romantic movie while eating a popcorn, which makes me jealous when the couple on the screen kissing passionately. Gosh. I wanna have that too. With the one and only, someone beside me. I glanced at baekhyun and he looks concentrating on the movies. I stared at his perfect face who shone by the light from the screen. His perfect fringes on his forehead, his small eyes, his cute nose, his inviting thin lips.. I don't want anybody else look at him like the way I am. I closed my eyes and sighed. That's it. I have to make him mine, tonight!

Once the movies over, I brought him to a cafe near the lake, a place that I've been thinking while we're in the movie earlier. This place is romantic and it has seats with lake view who covered by floatings candles.

"wow" baekhyun said while we're sitting on our seats.

"beautiful right? When I was kid my parents always bring me here on the weekend, told stories about their wedding proposal"

"whoa, your dad proposed here? That's romantic!" he beamed, and I can't help but smile. Good. He thinks it's romantic, so it's the right place to--

"Oh, Chanyeol-ssi! You've getting so big in these few years!" a waiter who usually served me and my parents came. Ugh.

"and who is this? A friend? But you said once you'll go here without your parents you'll be bringing your future wife!"

I blushed and I saw that baekhyun, too.

great, this ahjussi going to ruined my confession before I even started.

"ahjussi.." I gave him a hint with my eyes, silently told him to say no more because I want to tell him myself.

the ahjussi finally nodded, "Ah~ I see" he quickly took our orders and leave.

"uhm.. Sorry about that" I said to baekhyun, and he just nodded slowly. We ate awkwardly and I nearly spitted out my water when the ahjussi brought our dessert, in a heart shape, with 'I <3 u' on top.

I glanced at baekhyun and he gasped his mouth open, slightly blushed and clearly speechless. Then he looked at me. I nearly had a heart attack.

"I-i didn't do it!" I blurted out, but when I saw his expression fell to a sad one, I quickly added, "I mean, I-I didn't plan the cake, but I did plan to ask you to be my boyfriend! But that ahjussii-- oh no" I clasped my mouth. Great chanyeol. What a confession.

I closed my eyes, can't bear to look at baekhyun's face, but then I heard him giggles.

I opened my eyes slowly, to see a breathtaking baekhyun's eye-smile.

"you're cute, hyung....And my answer is, yes. I want to be your boyfriend"

I widened my eyes, jaw dropped, can't believe of what I've heard.

"y-y-you what?"

"he wants to be your boyfriend" the ahjussi winked at me while pouring water to our empty glasses, then left.

slowly I grinned widely, then held baekhyun's hands. "thankyou so so much baekhyun"

he smiled, "now let's eat your love confession" and we digged into the heart shape cake with a fullness in our chest.



-------------