4

The Story Of...
Kris.


I watched the play, tried to ignore the wide eyes boy across the gym. I saw chanyeol play and amused at his serious face. Maybe because his crush's watching him? I chuckled. But then when a new tall freshman joined the game, our team's nearly lost. Hey, that kid played well. I watched the grey hair boy.

chanyeol shouted a time out and called me to play. Hm, maybe we should show that kid that our team really is the winner for national championship for years in a row.

I put on my headband and ran to join the team in the centre.

the game started, chanyeol passed the ball to me, I drabbled the ball and with the lack of defences of those new kids, I managed to passed them all and quickly did a smooth lay up and scored. Cheers filled the room as I highfived with the member.

The game went smoothly for our team and I managed to showed up my skill, mainly because I want to see those wide eyes, curious of how wide those eyes can be. Cute. I chuckled by myself and shook my head. Nah, I didn't just think that.

Finally the game's over with our victory.
"Hyung, I'm Oh Sehun, that was a really great game" the tall new kid bowed to me and chanyeol, we laughed and patted his back,
"Now that you already know our skills, you must practice hard from now on, Kay?" chanyeol said.

Sehun eyes widened, "that means I'm accepted?"

"of course kid, you have potential to run our club once we've gone" I said. Sehun bowed then ran to gathered with the other freshmen.

"Lay!" I called lay and he ran to my direction, "Are we done examining the new kids?

"yea hyung, that was the last. How many you have in mine?"

"I guess we're gonna accept 10, not all of them will last anyway. Oh, and I picked that Sehun kid, the rest of them I'll trust it for you to choose" I picked my bag and chanyeol followed behind.

----------

"welcome, master kris" the maids bowed as I walked into the house.

I've told them many times to stop since I was younger, but they did it anyway because of 'President Wu's order. Yeah, my dad. So now, I just passed through them without saying anything, walked straight to my room upstairs.

the house, or should I say,mansion, is very huge for only three of us here. It's practically became the maid's house once I got off for school, since my parents rarely home due to the business trip.

I stripped off my uniform and changed to more comfortable clothes, before going to my art corner.

art corner. Yeah, because I like drawing things, my mum gave a standy canvas for me. I started to draw whatever passed through my mind.

Hm, I'm so talented.

...

wait. I stared at the drawing, and widened my eyes. Why did I draw a small boy with wide eyes?

I pinched the bridge of my nose and decided to just taking a nap.

-----------