7

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


I felt a little bit disappointed when Kris hyung left me because chanyeol hyung talked to me. He didn't even say a single word to me. Humph.

Once the basketball team member back to do their activities, we cleaned up the plates and table.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" sehun elbowed me.

"huh?" I looked at him questioningly.

"uhmm.." he hesitated. "t-the Brown hair sunbae.." he pointed at Luhan hyung.
"what's his name?" he asked shyly.

I widened my eyes but then chuckled at his cute act.

"you mean Luhan hyung?"

"oh.. Luhan" he muttered by himself.

"why? You like him?" I while picking my plates.

"wha--No! I'm just asking!" he blushed,"uh.. fine then, bye soo!" he ran to practice again. I smiled at his direction but then my eyes met with Kris hyung who stood across the gym and I instantly blushed then looked away.

------------

Luhan hyung announced that today's activity already done and the seniors already left while we cleaned the kitchen. After I finished, as if on cue, my cellphone rang. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Yes, Tao?"

"soo! Have you done with your club? You promised you'll accompany me to Gucci, right?"

"of course Tao, I remember" I chuckled. "i'll meet you at the gate, kay?"

Tao squealed happily and cut off the line.

-----------

We entered the Gucci store and I can't help but stare in awe. I never shopped in a high class branded store before, not just because it's expensive, but because I also know that it won't fit me cause of my small feature. But Tao, I'm sure all the clothes here will suit him well. He's tall and handsome.
suddenly kris hyung flashed in my mind. Well all the clothes here will suit him really well too. I shook my head. I followed Tao and gave my opinion on every things he asked me, and he seems happy more than usual. I guess he really loves Gucci with all his heart. I smiled.

Tao pulled out his cellphone and called someone, "gege, where are you? I'm already at Gucci. You said you'll buy me- anything I want?!" he pouted.

I browsed around since Tao is talking on the phone, and gasped on every price tags I saw. Gosh. It worth my school fee.

I carefully put a gorgeous hat back to the counter, and walked back to Tao since he already done talking in the phone.

"So, have you chose the jacket you want?" I asked Tao.

"yes, I love this one, but I have to wait for my cousin, he's going to buy for me" Tao grinned widely and went into the fitting room.

I widened my eyes.
"Oh..." I wonder how wealthy his cousin is.

"Tao?" a voice from the door. "I've told you I just had to showered first before I got here--"

And my eyes met with a handsome one's. Kris hyung.

He seems surprised too.
"Oh. Hi" he stood handsomely, looked around, searching for something.

he didn't even smile. What a cold guy. "Are you looking for Tao?" I dare to asked.

he turned to face me again and asked,
"oh, you know him? Where's he?"

before I said something, Tao walked out of the fitting room and exclaimed, "Gege! I've been waiting for you! You've met kyungsoo? He's in the same class as me!"

Kris hyung nodded at Tao and looked back at me. "we've met at the gym earlier, right? I'm Kris, by the way" he offered me a handshake and I accepted it, shook his large hand, avoiding his intense stare.

"here's gege, the jacket's so fabulous! I picked this!" Tao showed a jacket he wore to Kris hyung.

"I said I've buy it for you if it's fit you right?" Kris hyung said.

Tao shrugged his shoulder,"it fits me well"

"it's too big for you, don't they have another size?" Kris hyung asked and I just watched them arguing, still felt a little out of place here. Tao and Kris hyung is so tall and I felt like a hobbit between them.

"whatever Gege, you just don't want to buy for me right?" tao pouted.

Kris hyung rolled his eyes. "find one thing that fits you and I'll buy it for you. If not, I'll just go"

"wait, don't go!!" Tao panicked. "fine.. I'll go browse something else!" he pouted and wanders around until he found another coat.

"kyungsoo, how about this? Is it good?" he showed me and I smiled,
"it suits you well"

"Gege I want this!" Tao said to Kris hyung, but Kris hyung seems lost while looking at me. I felt shy and looked away.

"Yifan Gege!!! I knew Kyungsoo is so cute but you have to buy me this first then you can stare at him again!" Tao teased and I felt my cheeks flushed while Kris hyung quickly snatched the coat from Tao's hand and headed to the cashier, purchased it with his card.

"kyungsoo, I'm sorry but I have something to do, I'll ask gege to send you home, kay?" Tao said and winked, before I can respond, he already rushed to the cashier, picked his shopping bag and whispered something to Kris hyung, before waving at me again and left the store.

Oh gosh.

Kris hyung turned to face me, fake a cough and asked,

"so... Where do you live?"

---------