16

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


Hold it,kyungsoo.

Hold it...

Wait, no. You need to breathe.
I immediately inhaled some air, resulting amount of citrus scented cologne went right through my nostrils.
Oh God.

"You okay, there?" Kris hyung asked.
I nodded furiously. Gosh. If it's not because those newly couple wanted to have a lunch date, baekhyun maybe still here accompanying me, and i wouldn't have any funny thingy going inside my tummy right now.
But actually, i'm thankful Kris hyung want to spare his time to teach me this calculus thingy. Baekhyun's way to teach not bad either, but the way Kris hyung explained is more acceptable for my poor brain. That's why, i accepted immediately when he offered to tutor me.

"Kris ge!!" Tao ran to my seat with sehun followed behind him.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Sehun asked kris hyung while munching his bread, but his eyes looked at me teasingly.

"Ah, i just help kyungsoo doing his calculus task" he leaned back and with that little movement i can smell his cologne again. I scrunched my nose and looked away, afraid to get addicted to the smells.

Tao and sehun sat in front of us,
Tao giggled and said, "yes,yes, kyungsoo pretty at math"

I glared at him.

"Why don't you give him some tutorials after school hyung? Kyungsoo might looove that" sehun said, and i looked down at my books, felt my cheeks heated.

"Oh, we already settled that, i agreed to tutor him on my free times" kris hyung said, and those two suddenly quiet.

i dare to looked up, but then regret it. Tao and Sehun smirked at me with their teasing eyes. I felt myself reddened in embarassment.

"I-it's nothing, i-i just want to study math better!" I defended myself.

"Well who said there'll be more?" Sehun said with his annoying teasing tone.

"Oh maybe there's more, sehun-ah! They'll be alone for those times~" tao giggled.

"Tao!" Me and kris hyung said in unison.

"What's up boys?" Thankfully Chanyeol hyung with baekhyun already back. Chanyeol hyung's left arm circled around baekhyun's waist while the other brought a plastic bag, which he gave to us.
"There, baekhyunnie and i bought some bread for you two"

Kris hyung opened the plastic bag and offered to me,
"you want the choc or cheese?"

"I-i'd eat anything hyung, you choose first"

"No, you can choose first" he pushed the breads to me.

"N-no hyung really, you should choose first--"

"Yah, you two"

We looked up and saw Chanyeol hyung's amused face, with the other three staring intently at us.
"it's just bread, not giving speech at ceremony awards" he chuckled.

"Aww they're so sweet" Tao squealed happily. "I never saw this side of kris ge before!"

Kris hyung coughed, picked one of the bread and stood up.
"S-so, i'll get back to my class now" he said to me and i nodded slowly, muttered 'thank you,hyung' for his help. He nodded and dragged chanyeol hyung with him. Chanyeol hyung protested but managed to gave a peck on baekhyun's forehead before he's being pulled outside the class.

Baekhyun touched his forehead with his fingers while smiling, then sighed before sitting on his seat.

"I think i'm in love again~" he muttered.

"We knew that already, baek. Now it's kyungsoo's turn to shine~" Tao clapped his hands. I glared at him.

"Wait, i really want to ask this, you two knows about the one kyungsoo's like??" Baekhyun asked.

"Well didn't it obvious? Kyungsoo's face was like a tomato when we earlier!"

"Wha-- it's Kris hyung?!!" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"I-i'm not!!" I said.

"Yeah right, you looovee his body scents" sehun mocked.

"What? You smelled him? That's pretty much..like a stalker, you know, soo" baekhyun looked at me with judging eyes.

"Mnoo!! I'm just--i can smelled his cologne because he stands so close when i helped him walk to his car after he fell on the bubble shop that night!"

"Whoaaa you two already have a date??"

"No!!! Aishh! Whatever. I'm not" i pouted.

"We'll see" sehun nudge tao, they chuckled before went back to their own seats, since the bell already rang.

-----------------

After school ended, i went to Luhan hyung's class immediately, well, with the help of Sehun's nagging and pushing me to tell him to go to the bubble drink shop.

"Hyung!" I called Luhan hyung when i spotted him. He smiled at me and waved. "Kyungsoo-ssi"

"Ah, hyung, i got this coupon from bubble drink shop and i remember you said you love bubble drink, so here, it's for you" i pushed the coupon to him.

he frowned, "i thought i never mentioned i love bubble drinks before.."

that's true, i made that up.

"but, of course i love bubble drinks, who wouldn't?" He chuckled,"thanks, soo!"

i sighed in relieved.
"No problem. Bye hyung!" I waved at him and ran away, afraid he'll ask anything.

-----------------

Luhan.


"Uhm..Bubble drink shop.. It should be around here.." I looked around, and smiled when i finally spotted the colorful paint with bubble drinks printed on the wall.
"there it is.."

I walked into the bubble shop, and a deep voice greeted me.

"Welcome!" and a very bright smile of the creepy kid named Oh Sehun.

Uh.. What is he doing here?
Then it clicked.
Oh, little kyungsoo. He tricked me, huh? I shook my head, but i can't get mad at that squishy kid. This Creepy boy might threat him or something.

"Luhannie~"

I glared at the tower boy, but walked in front of the counter anyway.

"I'm so happy you came! I thought i saw an angel walked into the shop earlier!"

Here goes the cheesy lines. i winched. Ugh. Just ignore him, Lu!
"I-i want Taro bubble tea--"

"With me on top??" Sehun winked and i looked at him in horror. Just get your drink and go, Luhan! You can do this! I told myself.

"With extra ice and less sugar"

"Yeah i get it, you already sweet enough~" he said while working on the touchscreen of cashier machine. I ignored that too.

"Regular or large?" Sehun asked.

"Large--"

"I knew it!! You know, i'm pretty lar--"

"STOP IT YOU CREEPY BOY!" I snapped.
"I just want the drink, and immediately, because i need to go home to cook for my family before dawn, and you better not saying anything funny anymore or i'll knock you out with my karate chop!! And here, i want to use the coupon because it's the only thing that makes me coming here in the first place!" I threw the coupon to the counter.

Sehun looked at me in awe.
Yes, he should know that i can't be played--

"You're hot"

I can't believe my ears.

"Ugh.. Forgot the drink!" I turned back and ran out of the store, ignoring him calling over my name.

Once i arrived at the bus stop, i sat on the bench waiting for the bus to come, pouted cause i can't drink my favorite bubble drink only because of the creepy kid.

Suddenly there's a figure standing beside me. I looked up. The creepy kid.

"Here, your drink" he smiled, and he looks pretty much handsome if he doesn't have such creepy personality.

"I didn't pay for that" i said, and looked away.

He sat beside me and pushed the cold drink to my hand. "It's on me. well plus the coupon" he scratched his hair. "I'm sorry, i was over the line earlier. I'm just.. You know, i never attracted to anybody before. So.. Wait. what am i saying. Nope, i'm not unexperienced! I-i just--"

i giggled and picked the drink from his hand.
"Fine, i forgive you for once. Only because of the drink. Wait, you didn't put any drugs in here right??" I inspect the large cup.

"N-no, i wouldn't do that!"

it's cute to see him stuttering like that.

"You're so pretty and delicate i won't hurt you, i will protect you from all the bad things in the world!!"

I winched. Here goes the cheesy line, again.

"O-oh. Sorry. Saying things like that helps calm me down"

oh so that's why. I chuckled.
"well thankyou for the drink, sehun-ssi. My bus' here" i stood up.

"L-let me send you home"

"What? No..you don't have too. We're not even friend" sehun's face fell immediately and i felt bad for my words. "U-uh.. Maybe we are.." He smiled like a child. "But you seriously don't have too. Anyway, thanks again for the drink, sehun-ssi. See you at school" i smiled and waved at him before head into the bus. And when the bus moving, i can see him standing, watching the bus with silly smile on his face, waving to the bus like an innocent little kid. I smiled. He can be that cute too, huh?


--------------------