3

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


"okay, then. I'll call you later!" chanyeol sunbaenim said to the flustered baekhyun, after saving his number in his cellphone. I can tell that both of them like each other.

"oh my god..." baekhyun sighed.

"now that you already returned to earth, do I dare to ask an honour to be your friend again?" I .

baekhyun gasped and turned to face me. "oh my god, I'm sorry kyungsoo-ah! I forgot you're here! I didn't even introduced you to chanyeol hyung!"

I laughed and waved my hand, "no, that's okay, I understand, you were too mesmerized by the tall sunbae, huh?"

baekhyun pouted cutely,"I'm not..." but his cheeks turned pinkish.

I shrugged my shoulders,"fine.. now that we're here, maybe we should just watch the game"

and baekhyun agreed happily.

-----------

"hey, he's from our class, right?" I pointed to a greyish haired boy who's now challenged the basketball team.

baekhyun looked at the boy and nodded, "aah yes. Se..hun? Sehun right? His name?"

I nodded. "he's pretty good!"

the basketball team started to cornered by Sehun, including chanyeol sunbae who's currently playing, I guess he wants to impressed baekhyun but because of sehun he can't.

Chanyeol sunbae called a time out and called a member from the side, "Kris! Change!"

I looked at the figure who stood and ran to the court. Oh. That's the attractive guy. I blushed at my ownself, naming him that.

so his name is--
"kyaaahh kris oppa play agaiinn!!" the gym turned into chaos. I widened my eyes.

whoa. He's too famous.

The game started again, and my eyes become wider and wider every time the guy--uh..kris sunbae, showed his expertise in playing basketball. Damn I don't know that highschool basketball could be this cool like NBA. He can lay up, dunk, and even do some tricks. Whoa.

In the end, the freshmen team lost, but kris sunbae and chanyeol sunbae walked to Sehun, patted his back as if they accepted sehun to be a part of their team already.

"that was cool" I said to baekhyun, but he seems still high in his own admiring-his crush-world.

------------------

The game's over, and the basketball team already gone to change their clothes. Baekhyun and I walked to our locker to pack our things, when suddenly we heard a loud whine.

We turned our head to the voice, and saw a tall boy, looking at his own locker, whining,
"what should I do?? I don't wanna leave you here my babies! I'm so stupid to bring all of you here! But I can't choose one of you!"

I frowned. Babies? Did he brought pets or something?

baekhyun and I walked slowly to him,
"Can we.. Help you with something..?"

The boy turned his head, and we're shocked to see the fierce face, with those dark circles around his cold eyes. And those pierced ear.

gulp.

is he a mafia or..

Suddenly the boy smiled cutely. "annyeong!! You two from 1-3 right? Right?"

we looked at each other, then nodded. This boy seems friendly and a little bit cute with those thin lips. And well, he's fashionable, judging from his branded accessories.

"aah I'm right! Now that we're a classmates, you can help me! So here's the thing, I bought all my babies too school because I can't decide what I'm going to wear, but then I have to bring them home again because I don't have a heart to leave them here in the locker! They're too precious!!"

I fake a cough and dare to asked,"and..your babies are..?"

"oh I'm sorry! Come here, meet my babies!"he smiled brightly and opened his locker, "ta-dah!"

We looked inside the locker, and then looked at each other. Is this a locker or.. A Gucci store?

I widened my eyes. "uhm.. They're so cool" I stated, and the boy brightened even more.

"I knew it! I knew you have a great taste!" he said, and then turned to baekhyun, as if waiting for him to praise his 'babies'. Baekhyun looked at me, then said,"they're beautiful"

the boy seems satisfied, "I know, right!!..by the way.. I'm Huang Zitao, you two can call me Tao" we both introduced ourselves then helped him to choose the bag for tomorrow, and separated with him carrying his babies while waving to us happily.

----------------

"How's school, baby soo?" ryeowook hyung asked me as I cooked meal for two of us.

I pouted. "I'm not a baby anymore hyung, I'm a highschool student"

Ryeowook hyung laughed and patted the top of my head, "you'll always be my baby~ well.. Unless.."

"unless what hyung?"

"unless you've found a girlfriend already! But then she'll be the one who's calling you baby" he chuckled. I shook my head.
What girlfriend, hyung..?

ryeowook hyung sat on the dining chair, started to eat, while mumbled, "or maybe boyfriend..."

and suddenly a tall blonde figure flashes in my mind.

I blushed.

wait.

...

what was that?

...

suddenly I felt funny insides.

-------------