1

The Story Of...
Kyungsoo.


Today is a big day!
Well, not really. Just because.. i'm going to be a highschool student started from now!
Yes, I'm a big boy now. Nobody will call me cute or anything!
I smiled as i put on my dark blue uniform coat and fixed my tie.

"Kyungsoo, Baby? Have you done? Yesung will be here in a minute" Ryeowook hyung called me.

"Yes hyung, i'll be downstairs in a minute!!" I shouted back, ignored the annoying feeling of him still calling me 'baby'.

Since my parents gone, Ryeowook hyung, my only brother, take a really good care of me. I'm thankful to have him as my brother. He would have double job, or even more part time job to feed both of us and pay for my school. Yesung hyung, is an amateur singer who met my brother in a bar where ryeowook hyung worked at, and they fell in love until Yesung asked him to be his boyfriend. Even though i'm shocked that Ryeowook hyung swing that way, i can feel that he can be the happiest person when he's with Yesung hyung.

I looked at my appearance on the mirror once again, combed my hair for a bit then picked my bag, before heading downstairs.

------------

"Bye hyungs!" I waved at Yesung and ryeowook hyung as they drove away from me.

I turned around, faced the high building in front of me, and sighed.
Finally. SM highschool. It's prestigious because only the smart ones get to be the students here.
Well, i'm not that smart, but i worked my off to study for the entrance exam, because here, in SM highschool, they have a cooking club and often attend various culinary contest. Yes, i love cooking, so much. Since Ryeowook hyung get to work till late at night, i used to cook myself dishes, and experiment on the ingredients.

I walked into the gate, looking around like a foolish freshman i am, just like some students around me as well. Hmm.. First, i have to find the hall for the ceremony.
I looked around and found a confused-looking boy, and like me, he held a school freshmen package. I walked to him and dare to asked,

"Hello..? Are you a new student here too?"

The boy seemed a little bit shocked, but then smiled rightaway.
"Yes.. You too?"

I smiled back and offered a handshake,
"I'm Do kyungsoo, uh-huh i'm a freshman too,, maybe we can search the hall together?"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, sure, i was afraid i'm going to lost in this huge place" he giggles.

I chuckled,"yeah i know, it's so huge! Come on, let's just ask those sunbaes"

---------------

The ceremony went smoothly with the president of student bodies' speech at the end, and i wonder if he would become a politician in the future. I mean, his speech was perfect. No wonder he became the president of student bodies here in SM highschool.

"That's Suho sunbaenim, he went to the same junior high as mine" baekhyun whispered as the president, Suho sunbaenim, walked down to his remained seat before. "And that's--OH MY GAHD!"

Few heads turned to us and we nodded our head apologetically for being noisy.

"What is it baekhyun?" I whispered.

"Th-that's.. Beside Suho sunbae.. It's Chanyeol hyung! Oh my God i can't believe my eyes!"

Baekhyun practically fanboy-ing over the person, and being curious i am, i looked at the seniors' seats. "Uhm.. The tall one who use glasses?" I asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head furiously.

"Uhm. You.. You like him?" I asked.

Baekhyun blushed but then shook his head, "mnoo.. I just..you know,, admire him.. He's captain of basketball club in my junior highschool"

But i can tell that he has a huge crush to the senior. I chuckled, and looked at the senior's direction again, then stunned when i saw a very, very attractive boy beside the sunbae baekhyun's been fanboy-ing about.

Blonde hair, white skin, tall figure with broad shoulders. A very cool guy.

"Uhm.. The one beside him, do you know him?" I asked baekhyun.

"Hmm nope, not from my school" baekhyun said. "Gahh chanyeol hyung became more handsome!!"

I shook my head at his cuteness and tried to look at the attractive guy before, but the students already standing around, because the ceremony already over.
The teacher said we can find our locker and class first, then we can walk around the school since today is a free day for us, because every club in this school will have demonstration to attrack the freshmen to join the club.

Luckily, i'm in the same class with baekhyun, so after we greeted some of our classmates, we went around the school together.

"He must be in a basketball club!! Let's go find the gym!" Baekhyun said, too excited.

"Do you want to join the basketball club?" I asked.

He pouted. "Of course not, i'm not good at sport.."

"Then what club you want to join?"

"I wanna join vocal club! I love singing!" He smiled.

"Then we'll go to the vocal club, after that to my cooking club" i said.

Baekhyun pouted, "you're no fun~ i thought you're cute like your face, kyungsoo-ah"

I chuckled.
"After we finished with our clubs i'll accompany you to the gym"

Baekhyun's face brightened,
"Yeay! You're the best!!"

----------------


After we signed our name to vocal and cooking club, we walked to the gym, and apparently, huge crowd already filled the gymnastium. Cheering and shouting can be heard from the outside.

"Aigoo, why so crowded here?" I sighed. No way we can make it inside without messing our uniform.

"Aaahh kyungsooo we should've gone here first~" baekhyun whined, and i felt guilty.

Humph! I have to make it up for him! He really want to meet his junior highschool -crush- sunbae!
"Follow me close, baekhyun-ah!" Baekhyun held the back of my coat and i started sneaking between the pack of people. Gah! Lucky mine and baekhyun's figures small enough. I can see the basketball court now. But before i knew it, somebody pushed us and i tripped, makes me dropped right on my face, near the basketball court. And baekhyun fell on my back with a loud thud.

Oh. Dear. God.

And a whole gym suddenly filled with laughter.

Baekhyun and I quickly stood up, bowed 90 degrees around for creating such an embarassing scene, then ran to the side of the court, where nobody in the audience seat could saw us.

"Kyungsoo-aaah!!! It was so embarassing!!" Baekhyun palmed his reddened face.

"I know!! God, on our first day!!" I palmed my reddened cheeks.

"Baek..hyun..?"
A voice called baekhyun, and when we looked up, we saw baekhyun's /crush/ senior, chanyeol sunbae, only now in his basketball jersey without any glasses.
I looked at baekhyun and his jaw practically dropped.
I elbowed him to respond the sunbae.

Baekhyun gasped and bowed to the senior. "A-ah, Chanyeol hyung! Nice to meet you!"

Chanyeol sunbae grinned widely,
"You're in this school too? What class are you? Do you want to join basketball club?"

Baekhyun blushed harder,
"Y-yes, i'm in 1-3.. No..i'm just.. I wanna watch the club demo.. OH! I'm sorry for creating a scene earlier hyung!!" Baekhyun bowed again.

Chanyeol hyung chuckled, while rubbing the back of his neck,
"that's okay, because of that, we get to relaxed and laughed a bit, even my team feel that's cute too" he pointed his back, and i followed the direction to some boys who's sitting across the gym.

Gasp. There's the attractive guy earlier!! He's in a basketball club too? Ofcourse, he's tall. And i felt my cheeks burnt when he looked at our direction.

I looked away immediately.
Gah, kyungsoo. You did not just feeling awkward because of an overly handsome boy looking at you. No. I shook my head.

---------------------


A/n: first chap! Now going to write the next one~ in this story, krisoo interaction will developed slowly, coz i love building the feelings between them. so you need to be patient ^^ hope u'll support me till the end! Thankyou for reading!