Heartfelt - part 3

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

Continue from chapter 7.....

In Tiffany's room

Oh my gosh! How could Yul oppa play such a prank? said Tiffany while holding onto Taeng.

I'm fine! What's wrong with your laptop? said Taeng remove her hands on him.

Don't bluff! Look at your pale face and the blood is flowing again.... said Tiffany sulking.

I will clean the wound for you, remove your shirt,,,,,, quick! said Tiffany in demand.

Taeng got no choice but to obey..... Just when he is about to remove his shirt. Si Won open the door and widen his eyes..... 

 

Ya.... i think it is your air-con got problem.... It is so warm here! said Taeng quickly changed his tone.

How could it b..... Si Won oppa! Oppa, you looking for me? said Tiffany had a shocked when she saw Si Won in her room.

Oh, i didn't knock the door.... mianheyo! said Si Won bowed and apologized for his impolite.

That's ok! We have nothing to hide.... it just that the air-con really need servicing! said Taeng jokingly.

Ya... Kim Taeng! said Tiffany and elbowed Taeng's stomach.

Arh.... I see. said Si Won smiled a little. But he is surprised with Tiffany's behaviour towards Taeng.

Well, i will bring your laptop home for checking and will call you once ready. said Taeng nonchalant.

You can call me too, just in case Tiffany is busy and i can pick-up for her. said Si Won smiled.

Such a considerate boyfriend.... Lucky you, Tiffany Hwang! Cya.... said Taeng and walked out of Tiffany's room.

Tiffany felt depressed when she heard Taeng's word. She should feel happy but she didn't and she couldn't figure out what is this feeling. 

Tiffany..... Tiffany..... are you ok? asked Si Won patted her shoulder.

Arh.... Y-Yes, i'm ok oppa! said Tiffany smiled a little and still thought about that "feeling".

 

After the dinner, The Kim's family went back home. Only Taeng went seperately as he is in real pain, he need to find a place for cleaning his wound.

He goes to Tiffany's clinic, the only place that he thought of is safe. This time, he didn't break the lock, instead he open it with key! He got the key-maker to prepare another set of key for him when they came to repair for Tiffany's door the other day.

And Tiffany is worried about Taeng's wound. She told Si Won to go back early, after he is gone.... she slip out and look for Taeng.

Aish..... this man! Where did you go, Kim Taeng?? said Tiffany mumbling while driving.

Without thought, she just drove to her clinic.... just when she parked her car. There is a drunken man waving at her, she was scared and pretend didn't see him. She walked straight to her clinic, bring out the key and open the door. The man pushed her inside the clinic and locked the door. 

Ya.... W-who are you? W-what are you trying to do? shouted Tiffany, she was so scared.

Well *hic-cup* a doctor huh? I'm lucky tonight *hic-cup* hahaha! said the man laughed ertly and walked to her step by step.....

Lucky? Do you think you will get a free treatment after you got a beating? asked another person coming out from the room.

Taeng oppa! called Tiffany happily, she quickly walked to him, like she saw her saviour.

How dare you spoil my good time! said the man angrily.

I intend to surprise my girl here.... You are the one who spoiled my plan! said Taeng entertaining.

The drunken man is so mad, he run to Taeng and both of them fought in a mess! Tiffany wanted to call the police but she thought of Taeng, what if the police ask about Taeng's injury? She is lost she doesn't know what to do.... Just when she is still thinking, Taeng already settle the drunken man.

What do you intend to do, my girl? asked Taeng teased.

Y-Ya... W-what do you mean? asked Tiffany blushed.

This man here..... said Taeng pointed at the "all beaten up" guy lying on the floor.

Oh gosh! Y-You managed to handle him? I-I don't know.... said Tiffany panicked.

You call the police and report this guy trying to....you know? And you hit him with the broom, so he pass out. said Taeyeon.

D-Do you think the police will believe? Can i really say that? What if they don't believe? asked Tiffany nervously as she never tell lie before.

Taeng hold her shoulder and kissed her lips to calm her down.

Tiffany widen her eyes, she is very surprised with the sudden kiss and her heart is beating faster at the same time. 

Hmm! Now I know, kisses can calm you down. said Taeyeon dorky.

Ya! Kim Taeng! How dare you.... said Tiffany blushed and smack his arm, but she hit on his wound without knowing.

Ouch.... Stop it Tiffany Hwang! said Taeng holded her wrist while in pain.

Oh my gosh! Did I hit the wounds area? asked Tiffany worried.

What do you think huh? asked Taeng holding on the injured area.

Omo! What should I do now? asked Tiffany panicked.

Call the police and settle that guy first. I will hide and wait for the police to reach. said Taeyeon suggested.

 

The police arrived, Tiffany told them whatever Taeyeon taught her. After the police left, Taeyeon came out from his hiding, his shirt is filled with blood behind. 

Oh my gosh! Taeng oppa, I will clean your wound now. said Tiffany worried.

Tiffany felt sad when she saw his wounds, there is infection and swollen. Her tears drop instantly... Why do I cried? She asked herself...

Thank you, Tiffany Hwang.... For cleaning my wounds. said Taeng nonchalant.

You saved me earlier! I can't imagine what will happen if you are not here. said Tiffany thankfully.

Why are you here? Don't you know, it is dangerous for a girl to come out at this hour? asked Taeng query.

Ya! I'm worried about you! I-I mean your wounds! See, it is getting worse because of the infection! said Tiffany pouted.

Well.... People like me are born to risk our life.... said Taeng nonchalant.

...................... Ok, it's done! said Tiffany and clean up.

Thanks! You drove here right? Let me send you home..... said Taeng smiled.

 

They didn't talk while on the way home. At the gate of Hwang's mansion, Both of them came out from the car. 

Taeng oppa, are you going to walk home? asked Tiffany concern.

Yeah.... I'm walking home, it is good for excercise. said Taeng smiled.

But I'm worried, you..... said Tiffany lying her head down.

We don't own each other.... So, don't get yourself involve with people like me. said Taeng continued.

Thanks for your concern and today. I'm going now, bye! said Taeng turn his body and walk home.

Tiffany felt so hurt of Taeng's word.... She never have this feeling before, just like a knife is slashing her heart. So pain.... The tears in her eyes dripped on her hands without her knowledge as she already feel numb.

 

Annyeong! How do you find this chapter? Why Taeng is being frank to Tiffany? He doesn't want her to mistaken? Or?? Stay tune and comment guys!

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 02.03.14