Sweet moment.... true feeling

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

First night staying in Jeju with Tiffany, Taeng make sure the balcony, windows and door are well locked before he goes to sleep. Of course, he is not sleeping with her on the bed but the couch (hahaha). Taeng may be a byun but he did not take advantage of Tiffany. In fact, he is a gentleman and will fulfil his promise to protect her.

Next day morning, Tiffany found blanket covered on her when she wake up and she knows who did it. After washed up, she couldn't find Taeng at the couch.

You woke up! asked Taeng at the kitchen.

Taeng oppa.... you woke up early? asked Tiffany smiled.

You hungry? I made some pancake. said Taeng and Tiffany nodded her head.

They had their breakfast and went to the beach for a stroll, they enjoying the sea breeze. Suddenly, Taeng bring up the topic about Siwon, Tiffany did not hide and tell the truth that they have indeed broke up as she do not feel the love anymore. Taeng nodded his head as understand and did not probe further, but Tiffany continue....

From high school till university, we have been dating for five years. We plan to get marry in three years after our graduation. This is the year that we suppose to carry out our plan and he even proposed. But I realized, the love we had is no longer the same. Love ..... is a very complicated thing, isn't it? said Tiffany smiled weakly.

W-What makes you think that way? About.... Your c-change of heart? asked Taeng stuttered. But this time, he lifted his head and look at Tiffany's eyes. He want to hear from Tiffany personally about the real reason behind the break-up.

My heart...... Being to beat for another man instead of Siwon oppa! I do not have this kind of feeling before. I did struggle before I made up my mind to break up with Siwon oppa. I told myself, I have to make a decision. And I do not regret my decision as I'm feeling more happy. This man..... Every little thing about him made me smile, especially his dorky attitude! And his annoying cranky jokes! said Tiffany smiled shyly when she thought of Taeng.

J-Jeongmal? Did you tell him, I mean that cranky guy who stole your heart. asked Taeng being tactful.

What do you think, Taeng oppa? What if he didn't feel the same as me? Can't he take the initiative? I am a lady after all. said Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Er erm! (Swallow his saliva) True.... Wait for him to confess then! Maybe he needs time. said Taeng nonchalent.

Tiffany do agreed with Taeng, it will be too rush to confess their feeling right now as she just broke up with Siwon and she need to clear her mind as well.... Don't forget the reason she came to Jeju is to relax and enjoy.

After the beach stroll, Tiffany dragged Taeng to the mall for shopping. This is what she called relax and enjoy, she will be more glad if Jessica is here. They are the well known shopping sister compared to Sunny and Seohyun. Taeng being her "so call" bodyguard is carrying all her shopping bags as she almost visit all the ladies shop.

After a day of shopping adventure with Tiffany, Taeng is deadbeat. He put all the shopping bags on the couch and lied on Tiffany bed straight away. Whereas Tiffany took her towel and go to her bathroom for a shower. Taeng fall asleep within minutes, yes on Tiffany's king size bed. He has never been this tired to shop for a whole day, aching legs and hands. His body is too tired to move to anywhere. 

Two hours of bathing in the bathtub with roses. Tiffany really know how to pamper and take care of herself. She came out with strawberry fragrance and only in a bathrobe. She saw a cute figure sleeping on her bed, curved like a ball. She walked over to him with a smiled. 

This dork.... He looked so tired, did I treat him badly? said Tiffany mumbled. After that, she heard something from Taeng, she goes nearer to hear what is he mumbling about. 

Hmm.... Touch my chest, Fany ah! said Taeng in sleep. (Tiffany's eyes widen) Is he dreaming about me? Tiffany talking to herself. But she really touched his chest and she is blushing as Taeng has a well build body. She has never touch a man body (even her patient are all woman).

Heehee.... Taeng smirked in his dream and he being to his shirt as he feel hot. Tiffany had a shock of what he is doing. (What are you doing, Kim Taeng, are you really sleeping? - In Tiffany's mind.) Taeng continue to mumbled in his dream.

Saranghae... Fany ah! I really do.... said Taeng smiling in sleep. (Omg! D-Did he just confess to me, in his dream? - in Tiffany's mind) she climbed to her bed and leaned to Taeng, there is only one inch of distance between their face. I love you too, Taeng! said Tiffany and kissed his lips. To her surprised, Taeng returned her kiss and hugged her tightly.

Topless Taeng with Tiffany in her bathrobe, it looks like they are making out on the bed. Tiffany use all her strength to push Taeng away, but Taeng is stronger than her. She is tired after all the struggling, she just let it be, anyway Taeng is in deep sleep and won't do anything in-proper to her. Soon after, she also fall asleep in his embrace.

They slept for a few hours in bed.... 11pm, Taeng woke up as he feel something heavy leaning on his arm. He had a shock when he open his eyes.... 

 

 

 

To be continue.....

 

Heehee..... My next chapter will be: HERE COMES TROUBLE. I let you guys decide what you want on the next update! So.... What are you waiting for and comment now!

PS: two more chapters to end this story! 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 14.09.14