Kim Taeng's responsibility

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

Continue from chapter 16

 

STOP THERE, KIM TAENG!! shouted Tiffany almost scream.

Taeng stopped his steps and turn over. Tiffany walk-over to him with her staring look.

 

 

"SLAP" 

 

 

Baekhyun and Wendy had a shock! They didn't expect Tiffany would be so angry to slapped Taeng.

(OUCH)... It must be so pain! said Baekhyun imagine the pain.

I will do that as well if you behave like Taeng oppa! said Wendy pulling his ear.

 

Taeng touched his redder face with a handprint and look at Tiffany, he had a shock too.

Do you think, avoiding me is for my own good.... Nobody know, when or who will encounter such mess.

Do you think, those people won't look for me again huh? 

Do you think, they will let me off after knowing I'm with you huh?

Do you know, you have cause me in trouble now? 

And you are going to leave me alone just like that huh?

Don't you find that you are being selfish, Kim Taeng? said Tiffany and run back to her room with tears.

 

Taeng come to his senses and thought about Tiffany's words. Yes, he has been avoiding her because he doesn't want Tiffany to get into trouble because of him. Tiffany is right, those mafia won't just let go. Now, there is no more Siwon beside her, what if she encounter danger and who is going to protect her? He has to be responsible for her safety now.

Taeng hyung, a-are you ok? asked Baekhyun worried.

Yes! Let's go to your Noona's room now. said Taeng hurrying.

 

Baekhyun and Wendy bring Taeng to Tiffany's room. They left him and went back to their room. Taeng knocked on Tiffany's room, she opened the door with her pouted face.

What are you doing here? Aren't you leaving Jeju? asked Tiffany and walked inside her room.

Taeng followed her.... Tiffany's room is a suite, she has a living room with a 54" LED TV, bar counter, big bathroom with a bathtub and a big king size bed.

I will protect you from now onwards and nobody will dare to mess with you. said Taeng looking at her with guilt.

................................. Tiffany just keep quiet, but she felt happy as Taeng will be with her.

I'm sorry to cause you in trouble, can you forgive me? asked Taeng with his most sincere puppy eyes.

Ok, i will forgive you since you said that. said Tiffany finally smiled.

How long do you intend to stay here? asked Taeng smilied.

I'm staying here for two weeks. said Tiffany eyes-smiling.

Mwo.... i didn't bring enough clothes and personal item. said Taeng had a shocked.

Taeng oppa, Jeju may be an island but there is shopping mall here. said Tiffany smiling.

Tiffany brought Taeng to the mall and being their shopping time. They shop for clothes like; jacket... tee... singlet... jeans... pyjamas... shorts... Taeng insist to choose his boxer by himself as he is shy. He told Tiffany to get the bathroom accessories for him. After that, they meet Baekhyun and Wendy for dinner.

Baekhyun and Wendy intend to leave the next day and leave "TAENY" alone in Jeju. This is what Yul has planned, from Baekhyun wrong info, getting Taeng into Jeju, the mafia.... this is all planned by Yul. He knows Taeng fully well, he will not express himself until his loves one get into trouble. Right now, Taeng will protect Tiffany instead of avoiding her.... 70% of the plan is working, Taeng just need a little pushing to express himself.

 

 

Hey there! How is this chapter? I hope SHIPPER / LOCKSMITH and those who "still" supporting Taeny is reading.... 

Upcoming will be "our sweet moment" ..... sweet and (**,) or you want ? VOICE OUT NOW.... hehehe!

Stay tune and comment now....

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author) 

Updated: 17.08.14