Jeju island

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

Tiffany decided to take a short break in Jeju island. Jessica informed Yul and asked him "to alert" Taeng. But Taeng doesn't shown any action ever since Yul told him about Tiffany broken relationship. He gotta think of a plan to make Taeng go to Jeju as he knows fully well Taeng will not go if he purposely inform Tiffany's whereabouts. Yul got Baekhyun to help him for his "plan". Once Jessica informed Yul about Tiffany's schedule and resort. Yul got Baekhyun to book the same.

Baekhyun lied to Taeng that he will be at Jeju while tailing Tao from the EXO gang for information. Taeng worried this young man get into trouble, he quickly book the ticket and join him there. He didn't know that he has fallen into Yul's plan. Baekhyun informed Yul, Taeng will be in Jeju soon. Yul told him to act accordingly and prepare for upcoming. 

Taeng reached Jeju the next day. He call Baekhyun immediately and asked for his resort address. But when he reached there, he saw Baekhyun with girlfriend, Wendy. The lovebird is enjoying their breakfast while Taeng approached. 

Taeng hyeong! Come, join us for breakfast.... said Baekhyun smiling happily.

Yah! You little brat... I'm not here for breakfast! said Taeng rolled his eyes.

Come on, my good brother! I show you around after breakfast ok... said Baekhyun smiling.

Nah.... I think you accompany Wendy better. I know what to do later. said Taeng smiled.

After breakfast, Baekhyun and Wendy bring Taeng around Jeju. Wendy knows about Yul's plan and she also wanted to help Taeng and Tiffany. After a day tour, Taeng finds that, It is no need for him to remain in Jeju since Tao is not there as Baekhyun told him that he got the wrong info. Baekhyun and Wendy find ways and means to keep Taeng in Jeju. As Taeng and Tiffany has not meet in Jeju yet, this is their main purpose to come here. They decided to "act" on an arguement due to Baekhyun want to follow Taeng back to Seoul and Wendy is not happy of the short break. Taeng scolded Baekhyun for being inconsiderate towards his girlfriend. 

Ya! I should go back to Seoul but not you! You should stay here and enjoy with Wendy. said Taeng reprimary.

Hyeong, look who's that? It's Tiffany noona! said Baekhyun happily and run to Tiffany.

Noona..... Eonnie..... called both Baekhyun and Wendy ran to Tiffany.

Tiffany is surprise to see Baekhyun, Wendy and the one she missed, Kim Taeng in Jeju.

Oh my gosh.... What are you guys doing here? said Tiffany eye-smiling.

We are here for a break.... Taeng hyeong has something to settle here. said Baekhyun smiling.

Eonnie, are you alone? Where's your boyfriend? asked Wendy purposely as they want Taeng to see Tiffany's reaction. 

Yeah, I'm alone. No more boyfriend, we have broke up. said Tiffany smiling.

Taeng saw Tiffany is being cheerful and relax while talking to them. He is glad that she is fine, but still he did not walk to them. Baekhyun run to Taeng and push him over for conversation. 

Taeng hyeong, why the sudden silent? As if you don't know Noona? asked Baekhyun purposely.

Hi, it's been awhile... How are you doing? asked Taeng awkwardly.

Hyeong, why you sound like a stranger? Come on.... said Baekhyun teased.

Ya... You little brat! Enjoy yourself here.... I'm going back to Seoul. said Taeng and grab his bag.

Taeng oppa, why don't you stay as well, since Tiffany eonnie is here too. said Wendy smiled.

Yeah, we can go out together. said Baekhyun suggested.

You guys go ahead, I have things to do in Seoul. said Taeng and being to walk away.

Just when Taeng is about to leave the resort. He saw a few mafia heading to Tiffany that side. They pushed Baekhyun away and being to tease Tiffany. Just before their hands touch on Tiffany, one of the man was being grab and throw on the floor. The other two was shocked of what's going on. Baekhyun quickly told Taeng what they trying to do.

Hyeong, they trying to get fresh with noona! said Baekhyun complain. Taeng got so mad and grab them for a bashing.  

HOW DARE YOU.... said Taeng punched hardly on the one who raised his hands on Tiffany.

Please show mercy, young master Taeng! I-I didn't know she is your woman! said the man begging.

The leader recognize Taeng straight away and know the consequence. He quickly begged for mercy.

We are sorry for harbouring bad idea..... Please forgive us! said the other two begging as well.

Tiffany got frighten of what's going on. Wendy hugged her tightly as she has gone through with Baekhyun before.

Which hand? Tell me which hand you trying to touch her? asked Taeng stared.

L-Left hand..... said the man begging for mercy.

So, this hand, huh? asked Taeng turned his left arm upwards. 

Arhhhhh! I'm wrong.... let me go please! I won't dare to touch her again, I promise. Please! said the man begging.

Get the sight out of me now! said Taeng released him and gave them a deadly stared.

Thank you, young master Taeng! Thank you! said the 3 mafia and quickly run away.

Taeng walked to Tiffany, he saw how frighten she is. He wanted to pull her into his embrace and hug her tightly but he couldn't. He can only console her as he doesn't want Tiffany to encounter this kind of danger again. 

Are you ok? I think you better go back to Seoul and don't be alone at all time. said Taeng and being to walk off.

Stop there, Kim Taeng! said Tiffany almost scream.

 

 

Wowww! What will Tiffany say to Taeng? Right now is Taeny shidae?

Comment comment comment and stay tune....

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 04.08.14