Heartfelt - part 1

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

Continued from chapter 5

Next day when Tiffany return to her clinic, Taeng already left.

He left her a note on the table......

******************************************************************

Good morning Tiffany ssi,

Thanks for saving me yesterday. Just let me know if you need my help....

I have arranged for the window repair and paid. The worker will be coming... Maybe 10am.

I guess I'm done here. Thanks!

Kind regards,

From Tae 😷✌️

******************************************************************

Tae? Taeng oppa, you are cute at times. said Tiffany mumbled and smiled at his note.

 

Nicole called Hyoyeon and remind him for the gathering, she wanted the Kim's family to come early in the afternoon.

*sigh* She is serious about the gathering dinner! said Hyoyeon mumbled and sighed.

What wrong, appa? Aunt Nicole is sincere for the invitation. said Syoung come out from nowhere.

Ya! W-Where did you come from, I didn't see you! asked Hyoyeon had a shocked of Syoung sudden appear.

I'm just here, you are in deep thought appa! said Syoung smirked.

Yes, appa! Just go, what is your worry? asked Yoong smiled.

It is just a dinner, appa..... We, the Kim's warrior will go with you.said Yul laughed.

Did I miss out something? asked Taeng just came back.

Taeng hyeong, we are going Aunt Nicole's house tomorrow. said Yoong smiled.

I see.... I won't be going. said Taeng tiredly.

Ya! Your Aunt Nicole invited all of us.... Everyone have to go. said Hyoyeon put his hands on his waist.

I....... said Taeng frowned.

What's wrong, Taeng? You looked pale.... said Syoung worry.

Ya.... Where did you go after the race? I couldn't find you. said Yul curiously.

And you didn't come back last night, Taeng hyeong. said Yoong directly.

Jinjja? Who did you spend the night with huh? You better come clean with us..... asked Yul teased.

All right, I will go tomorrow. I'm tired, I need to get some sleep. said Taeng and go to his room.

Hyoyeon, Syoung, Yul and Yoong looked at each other as they are wondering what's wrong with Taeng.

 

Nicole's house for gathering..... 

Hyoyeon, Syoung and Yoong reached at 3pm, whereas Yul and Taeng will come later seperately.

Wow! Aunt Nicole's house is..... BIG! said Yoong smiling.

It is a 3 storey private house, they have a big garden, one basement carpark and two swimming pool (one each side - one for casual & one is lap pool).

Nicole has married the right man! said Hyoyeon mumbled, he is happy for Nicole actually.

Aunt Nicole! greeted both Syoung and Yoong.

Welcome boys! Hyo oppa! I'm so glad to see you guys! Come in pls..... said Nicole smiled widely.

Nicole show them around her house.... they have a big living room with a piano, branded leather sofa, 64 inches plasma flat screen tv, blast sound system and luxury furniture.

There is 4 bedrooms with toilets attached on both 2nd and 3rd storey. Nicole, Sunny and Jessica, each occupied on 2nd storey with one gym room whereas Tiffany and Seohyun's bedroom on the 3rd storey with 2 guest rooms.

After Nicole has shown them around, all of her daughters come and greet Hyoyeon as well.

Uncle Hyoyeon, welcome to our house. Pls treat yourself at home.... greeted the girls smiled and bowed.

Oh! I don't see Taeng oppa, is he coming? asked Tiffany concerned as she remember Taeng is injured.

Taeng hyeong and Yul hyeong will come later. Kamhamnida.... said Yoong smiled.

Jessica is surprised about Tiffany asking for Taeng, she elbowed her and whispered to her ear.

Ya.... why the sudden concern about Kim Taeng? asked Jessica curiously.

Wae..... It is just a casual concern. Nothing else.... said Tiffany whispered back.

By the way..... there will be more guest coming right? asked Hyoyeon smiled.

Oh.... It is just your family and all my girls boyfriend will be turning up too. said Nicole smiled.

Jeongmal? All your girls has grown to become pretty lady! It is time to get marry huh? said Hyoyeon smiling.

I will leave it to them to decide who is their true love. said Nicole looking at Hyoyeon.

Aunt Nicole, you mean you won't interfere even they choose to marry a poor guy? asked Yoong innocently.

Yes, Yoongie. Marriage..... belongs to two persons who is truly in love with each other. said Nicole and look at Hyoyeon.

Sunny and Syoung felt the awkwardness between their parents. they try to change the topic.

Uncle Hyoyeon, what is your hobby? Cooking? asked Sunny smiling.

Talk about food.... Aunt Nicole, i know this is impolite, but.... do you have anything for me to munch? asked Syoung smiled.

Sure, Syoungie! Come with me.... said Nicole smiled and bring Syoung to the kitchen personally.

Whew! I should have know it.... said Hyoyeon sighed and Sunny patted his shoulder.

Thanks Sunny and i'm sorry.... i didn't come prepared. said Hyoyeon smiled weakly.

It is ok, Uncle Hyoyeon. But you do aware my mom is still..... said Sunny hinted.

Ne.... i will find an opportunity to talk to her. said Hyoyeon smiled.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Saehae bok mani badseyo (happy new year)!

How do you find this chapter? Part 2 will be.... the appearance of the boyfriends! Are you excited what is gonna happen? And how will Yul react when he meet Jessica's boyfriend? What about Taeng, will he turn up? And Tiffany too.... she is worry for Taeng's injury. Next chapter will be full of expression.... stay tune and comment! XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Update: 02.02.14