I'm sorry, let's break up!

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

Annyeonghaseyo! It's been awhile since my last update.... as you know, the feeling of "broken Taeny" still hurt in my heart. But life goes on, isn't it. Just like what you guys mentioned in the comments, "Let's build Taeny moment in our FF world" I really admire those whose able to continue their Taeny's stories. I'm such a coward to face the reality. Thank you, guys for your non-stop update and comments that encouraged me to continue writing. Kamsahamnida! (bowed) TAENY SHIPPER/LOCKSMITH, HWAITING!  

 

Ever since Tiffany met Taeng and Baekhyun that day at the mall. Her mind is all about Taeng, she wanted to call Taeng but she didn't know what to talk to him. And she felt like she is cheating on Siwon as she is thinking of another man behind his back. She has never been so bothered before especially her love life, she thought Siwon is the man for her since their high school till university and they will get marry in few years time. Right now, she met Kim Taeng, a guy that she doesn't know much and yet being to understand him. She know she need to correct it and follow her heart. She has made a decision.... 

She called Siwon for a date, a date for dinner. Siwon was so happy, not because he is the one who always initiate a date, but ever since the appearance of Kim Taeng made him feeling insecure as well. He specially dress up for Tiffany, going for hair-cut, shaving, bathed two times, clothes changing over and over again.. like meeting his first love. Finally, he decided his black suit and drove his white benz to Tiffany's house. They went to a high end restaurant that booking must be made 3 days in-advance, but due to the Choi's status they gave him a VIP room for dining. 

Siwon oppa, you seems very happy. Care to share with me? asked Tiffany curiously as Siwon has been smiling since he fetch her.

Tiffany, i am always happy whenever you are with me. (hold her hands) I treasure all my time with you since high school. asked Siwon smiled.

Siwon oppa, d-did something happen? asked Tiffany surprised of his words.

I-I don't know what to say... perhaps you may think that i'm being paranoid. I-I could feel that something is coming in between us and i'm going to lose you. But now, i'm feeling extremely happy that we are back to where we are. said Siwon smiling.

Mianhe Siwon oppa.... (retreated her hands and look at him) Let's break up! said Tiffany calmly.

(widen his eyes) Fany, y-you are joking right? (trying to smile but weakly) Tell me, you are kidding me... said Siwon smiled weakly. 

I have been thinking about our relationship lately and my heartfelt.... I have to be fair to you and this is the best solution. said Tiffany firmly.

Wae.... did i do something wrong and make you upset? Tell me and i will change! said Siwon sadly.

It is not your fault, Siwon oppa. The problem lies with me.... mianhe. said Tiffany looked down.

Is it because of Kim Taeng? You have fallen for him, right? asked Siwon sadly.

It has nothing to do with him.... It's me, i couldn't lie to myself. Mianhe... Siwon oppa. said Tiffany, she apologized once again.

Tiffany, we have been together since high school. Don't i understand you? Is he aware of your feeling to him? asked Siwon looking at her.

(shake head) I have no intention to start a new relationship yet. I need time to collect myself. said Tiffany sadly.

Ok, i know whatever i say won't change your mind. I have to accept it and respect your decision. said Siwon smile weakly.

Kamsahamnida, Siwon oppa. You are a nice guy, i hope you find someone who appreciate you. said Tiffany smile.

They had their "last" dinner, being as a couple and ended as friend. Siwon being a gentleman offer to send Tiffany home, but she rejected as she already got Jessica to pick her up. Siwon bidded good-bye with his broken heart and see their car go off. 

Jessica is curious why Tiffany asked her to pick her up instead of Siwon sending her home. She being to query Tiffany what is going on between them when she saw how upset Siwon was. Tiffany told her she initiated for a break-up and that is their last dinner as a couple. Jessica took it calmly as she felt something is going on between Tiffany and Taeng.

Wae? Is it because of Kim Taeng? asked Jessica nonchalent.

You know?? H-How come? asked Tiffany surprised.

Fany ah, we are sisters. I know you too well.... i noticed your reaction towards Kim Taeng and i knew it. said Jessica smiling.

Perhaps, the appear of Kim Taeng made me realised Siwon oppa is not the one for me. I felt so relieved now. said Tiffany smiled. 

I'm glad to hear that. Do you intend to go anywhere for a break? asked Jessica smirked. Tiffany knows what's on her mind and they laughed.

WHAT?? What's going on? Did he fall for someone lese? You guys has been together for long time. Why the sudden? All questions prompt to Tiffany by her family members when Tiffany announced as soon as they reached home. Her mother has never interrupt her daughters relationship, but somehow she find it too sudden of the break-up as Tiffany and Siwon has been together since high school. Among her four daughters, Tiffany is always the one who made her firm decision other than Seohyun, the maknae.

I am the one who initiated for the break-up. said Tiffany calmly and went up to her room.

All of them is shocked by her words, except Jessica who already know what is going on. The girls took it calmly as they knew Tiffany is not a person who make decision recklessly. They didn't ask any further until Tiffany willing to talk about it.

 

****YULSIC ONLINE****

Yul oppa: hihi... whatcha doing now? Thinking of your boyfriend or me? *smirked*

Icy Princess: I'm not a fangirl over men. I have better things to do. (roll eyes)

Yul oppa: I see... whatcha doing then?

Icy Princess: **annoying** 

Icy Princess: btw, your brothers all have different characters? Kim Taeng is especially quiet and you are so talkative.

Yul oppa: Well, Taeng can be a dork and it depend on who is with him. We are different even though we are brothers. :)

Icy Princess: Jeongmal? Hmmm.... so, he can be cute at times.

Yul oppa: We are the Kim choding... But why the sudden talk about Taeng? 

Icy Princess: Well, i'm curious what so special about him?

Yul oppa: W-What do you mean? Did something happen?

Icy Princess: Listen here, Kim Yul... My sister, Tiffany has broke-up with her boyfriend recently.

Yul oppa: So...? WAIT! Do you mean, it is because of Taeng? She has fallen for Taeng? 

Icy Princess: What do you think, Yul oppa? **roll eyes**

Yul oppa: **shy** Come on, Sica... ahahaha....

Icy Princess: Ya!!! But it seems like your brother is not aware of anything!

Yul oppa: Girls.... how would we know if you girls refused to reveal anything?

Icy Princess: Now you know already.... **roll eyes**

Yul oppa: Arrasso... i will inform him the good news. **smirked**

Icy Princess: GOOD! :) 

Yul oppa: **KISS**

Icy Princess: ...... (logged out)

****YULSIC ONLINE ENDED****

 

What do you think of Taeng's reaction gonna be?

What will Tiffany do next? Avoiding/Going away/remain single?? 

Will YulSic help them? Comment, guys! :)

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 08.06.14