Heartfelt - part 2

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

Continue from chapter 6.....

Ding Dong..... the boyfriends arrived one by one.

Won Bin, boyfriend of Sunny reached. Sunny introduced him to Hyoyeon and Sons.

Lee Dong Hae, boyfriend of Jessica came in second and Jessica introduced.

Hyeong, do you think we need to inform Yul hyeong? asked Yoong worried.

Aniyo.... Yul knew she had a boyfriend. Don't worry about him.... said Syoung non-chalent.

Jeongmal? And yet he still.... What's wrong with him? asked Yoong couldn't agreed to it.

You should know your Yul hyeong has always been a player. said Syoung shake his head.

Yoong frown, but he had to agreed with Syoung that Yul is never serious in relationship.

Choi Si Won, boyfriend of Tiffany has arrived and Tiffany introduced too.

Aunt Nicole, sorry I'm late..... This is for you. said Yul smiling widely.

Nicole is way too happy that Yul actually bought her a big bouquet of red roses.

Thank you, Yul! It's been awhile since a guy has give me roses. said Nicole hugged Yul.

You are welcome, Aunt Nicole. said Yul smiling and he noticed the guy beside Jessica.

Hi, you must be boyfriend of Jessica? My name is Kim Yul, nice to meet you. said Yul shaked his hand.

Oh, nice to meet you too, Yul ssi. I am Lee Dong Hae.... said Dong Hae and shaked hand with Yul.

Syoung and Yoong widen their eyes and gulped, they are surprised of Yul's behavior.

Jung Yong Hwa, boyfriend of Seohyun arrived and Seohyun did the same introduction.

Wow! All their boyfriends are polite and attentive. said Hyoyeon to Nicole.

It is up to my girls to decide..... said Nicole smiled and continue.

Everyone is here? Shall we start the dinner now? asked Nicole looking around.

Wait Mommy! Taeng oppa is not here yet. said Tiffany and walk to Hyoyeon.

Uncle Hyo.... Taeng oppa not coming? asked Tiffany concerned.

Oh ya! He told me he will come by his own. You have any idea, Yoong? asked Hyoyeon.

I'm not sure too..... I didn't see him for the whole day. said Yoong.

Let me call him then..... said Tiffany and dialed Taeng's mobile.

Ring ring.... Ring ring..... 

I'm here! You can end the call, Tiffany ssi. said Taeng standing at the door smiling.

Ya.... Don't stand at the door! Come in quick! said Tiffany dragged Taeng inside.

Everyone is curious about this two.... Since when are they getting close to each other?

 

While having dinner at the long table, the four couples was sitting facing each other, followed by the four brothers.... Yul and Taeng sit beside each other, Hyoyeon and Nicole sit at the edge of each side.

Tiffany texted Taeng and asked about his wounds, as it is not convenience to talk about it in front of so many peoples. Taeng didn't reply and that makes her frown, she also don't know why is she being concern for him. Until Taeng got a phone call and walk away to answer it. Tiffany excuse herself to the washroom, in fact she is following Taeng to the garden.

What? It is the EXO GANG.... Ok, I know what to do. Thanks! said Taeng. Just when he turned around, he saw Tiffany stand behind him. 

Wae.... Why are you looking at me like that? asked Taeng surprised.

How is your wound and why didn't you reply my message? asked Tiffany in demand.

Message? Oh, I didn't notice. Thanks for asking. said Taeng and walk in with Tiffany following.

Ya! Where did both of you go? asked Yul teased.

You ok? asked Si Won being a concern boyfriend.

Yes, I'm fine. Let's continue the meal... said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Just when they are about to finish the meal..... Suddenly, Yul smack Taeng's shoulder jokingly.

Taeng! (smacked his shoulder) called Yul jokingly.

OUCH! What the hell, Yul? asked Taeng in pain.

What's wrong? You can't even handle a smack? asked Yul laughed.

Yul oppa! shouted Tiffany and everyone got a shock of her shouting. Tiffany don't behave this way normally, she is a caring and polite lady. 

Ya.... W-Why are you shouting at me? We always play like that.... said Yul guilty.

Behave Yul! We are not at home. I'm sorry for my boys behavior. said Hyoyeon apologized.

No... Uncle Hyo, It's my fault. I'm just not use to the situation. Mianheyo..... said Tiffany apologized.

Taeng endure the pain from the shot-gun and his face became pale again. Tiffany saw his painful reaction, she quickly walk to Taeng.

Taeng oppa, my laptop have some problem, can you come with me? said Tiffany and dragged Taeng to her room. And the rest of peoples was left dumbfound.

 

In Tiffany's room

Oh my gosh! How could Yul oppa play such a prank? said Tiffany while holding onto Taeng.

I'm fine! What's wrong with your laptop? said Taeng remove her hands on him.

Don't bluff! Look at your pale face and the blood is flowing again.... said Tiffany sulking.

I will clean the wound for you, remove your shirt,,,,,, quick! said Tiffany in demand.

Taeng got no choice but to obey..... Just when he is about to remove his shirt. Si Won open the door and widen his eyes..... 

 

To be continue....

Whooohoooo! Comment guys! 😄😵😜

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 20.03.14