Cousin of cousin...

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

Ladies and gentleman, thank you for coming to Sone Seafood Restaurant (SSR) for the wedding of Mr Kim Kangta and Miss Boa Jung.

Together, pls rise and welcome the arrival of the newly wed...... said the MC announced.

Everyone stand up and clapped their hands to welcome the new couple.

Kim Kangta, he is the nephew of Mr Kim Hyoyeon (the boss of Sone seafood restaurant).

Boa Jung, she is the niece of Hwang-Jung Nicole (one of the riches in Korea).

Both Kim and Jung families are actually related.......

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author will explain the family tree here.....

First generation - Their parents are brother and sister.

Second generation - Kim Hyoyeon and Jung Nicole are cousin.

Third generation - Hyoyeon's son/nephew and Nicole's daughter/niece are cousin of cousin.

Which means the third generation is out of family tie, so it is not .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Congratulation, Kangta hyeong! said Syoung, Yul and Yoong..... they are sons of Kim Hyoyeon.

Congratulation, Boa eonnie! said Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun... they are daughters of Hwang-Jung Nicole.

Two groups of peoples looking at each other as they didn't know that they are related too, until their parents walked over.

So..... all of you are here! Come, let me introduce..... said Hyoyeon smiling.

This is your Aunt Nicole.... she is my cousin who live in the states. said Hyoyeon introduce Nicole to his sons.

They are all your sons.... Hyo oppa? asked Nicole surprised.

Yes..... wait! Where is Taeng? asked Hyoyeon sudden face changed.

Taeng..... he will be reaching soon, appa. said Syoung trying to cover up for his younger brother.

Oh, there he is..... over here, Taeng hyeong! said Yoong happily.

Kim Taeng, the third son of Kim Hyoyeon. He just finished his car racing and rushed to the wedding dinner.

Hi Appa! Looking for me? said Taeng patting and laugh dorkily.

Ok, one by one.... introduce yourself to Aunt Nicole. said Hyoyeon.

I'm Syoung, the eldest.... I'm Yul, second.... I'm Taeng, third.... I'm Yoong, the maknae! greeted the brothers smiling.

Great..... they are all grown up! I supposed, our childrens are around the same age? said Nicole and get her daughters to introduce themselves.

I'm Sunny, the eldest.... I'm Jessica, second.... I'm Tiffany, third..... I'm Seohyun, the maknae.... greeted the sisters and bowed to Hyoyeon.

Wow..... I heard your daughters are all very outstanding! asked Hyoyeon as he heard of it.

Sunny is a banker, Jessica is a designer, Tiffany is a doctor and Seohyun is a lawyer.... said Nicole proudly.

It is all own by you, Nic..... Well done, girls! said Hyoyeon praised.

They own it to their hard work, nothing to do with me. What about your sons? asked Nicole smiled.

Well, they are all helping me with my business. Can't compare to your capable daughters. said Hyoyeon smiled.

The four guys are looking at elsewhere like nobody business whereas the girls are looking at them.

The second one, she looks hot! said Yul whispered to Syoung, his hyeong.

Mwo? Second dish.... That is shark fin, of course it looks hot! said Syoung drooling his own recipe.

Aniyo! I'm talking about the second daughter, Jessica Hwang! said Yul almost faint when he heard Syoung.

Not again, Yul! Appa will be angry if you dare to mess around, especially with his relative. said Syoung rolled his eyes.

Come on, hyeong..... We are not even related! said Yul smirked at Jessica.

Sica eonnie, look! That Oppa is looking at you..... said Tiffany whisper to Jessica.

Which Oppa? The one with tan skin? He has been smirking since then, just ignore... said Jessica annoyed.

Just when Tiffany is smiling at Jessica's remark, she turn her head and meet the eyes with Taeng.

Both of them smiled and Taeng looked away quickly. But Yoong noticed the awkward between them.

Hi everyone, since we met today, shall we take a group photo? asked Yoong smiling widely.

All agreed and being to find where to stand.... They took a few photos together.

Photo 1 - From left: Yoong, Taeng, Yul, Syoung, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun

Photo 2 - with the groom & bride

Photo 3 - with Hyoyeon & Nicole

Photo 4 - Syoung & Sunny

Photo 5 - Yul & Jessica

Photo 6 - Taeng & Tiffany

Photo 7 - Yoong & Seohyun

After the photo taking everyone bowed and being thankful to each other.

Nicole suggested for a lunch gathering with the Kim's family on next weekend and Hyoyeon agreed.

Actually, Nicole has like Hyoyeon since young but Hyoyeon is avoiding her due to their family background different.

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! How do you find the first chapter?

Well, Yul has taken a fancy to Jessica, is it too fast? What about Taeng, the coolest seems to be.....

Yoong? Syoung? How do you want to pair up these 8 persons? Accordingly to their age? Or totally change?

Pls vote, sub and comment..... Kamsahaminda! XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 14.12.13