Being assault

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

Continued from chapter 4......

Taeng got into the finalist, he is going for the hillside race.

All the cars get ready and awaiting for command...... BEEP!

Taeng is in the first place, however there is a black car tried to over-take him..... It is very near to him.

Suddenly, there is another person inside the car and pointed the gun at him.

Taeng realized and quickly step on the accelator and speed up, but the black car did not fail to catch up with him.

There was a turning edge in front, Taeng got no choice but to slow down.....

The black car speeded and managed to catch up on him, the gunman shoot Taeng's arm and his car turn over to the hill.

 

Taeng got injured, he managed to get away and go to the town. He broke into a closed clinic and hide inside.

Tiffany just had her date with her boyfriend, she remember she left out an urgent document in her clinic that she need to review at home. She drove to her clinic and collect while on the way home.

When she reached her clinic and open the door, she noticed the window glass is being smashed.

In her mind was..... "D-DID SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY CLINIC"

She is afraid and scared..... What if the burglar is still inside? What shall she do?

She grabbed a broom for defend and walk to her office with trembled.

Just when she open the door, she saw Taeng lying on the couch with a bloody arm.

Omg..... What happen to you, Taeng oppa? asked Tiffany worried and surprised at the same time.

I-I got a shot after the car racing..... said Taeng in pain, his lips turned pale.

Come on, let's go to the hospital now! said Tiffany and she wanted to help him get up.

No..... I can't go to the hospital! said Taeng in pain.

Wae? You got shoot..... said Tiffany worried.

The police will question me..... I-I took part in an illegal car race! said Taeng tiredly.

Jinjja..... All right, I will help you to take out the bullet here. said Tiffany and prepared the necessary.

Tiffany remove the bullet on his arm, she apply the medication and bandage nicely.

Here, you need to change the bandage everyday and the medicine, 3 tablet per day. said Tiffany.

Kamsahamnida! I own you a favor.... said Taeng breathing hard.

My job is to save life.... By the way, do you want to inform Uncle Hyoyeon? asked Tiffany.

No.... Don't let anybody know about this, I will deal with it myself. said Taeng.

But you can't move around in this state..... said Tiffany worried.

Can I stay here for a night? I promised, I will leave tomorrow morning. said Taeng.

No problem for that.... I will close the clinic tomorrow as I need to get the window fix too. said Tiffany smiled.

Don't worry, I will get people to fix it for you. I am the one who broke it anyway. said Taeng smiled weakly.

Ok then, take good care Taeng oppa. I'm leaving now. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Bye Tiffany ssi and thank you. said Taeng smiled.

 

 

Who want to kill Taeng? Why is he being assaulted..... Obviously, someone wanted him dead!

We will find out in the next chapter, stay tune.....

Annyeonghaseyo!! It's been awhile.... Where is the shipper and locksmith? I could sense the SILENCE ever since Yoona and Sooyoung reveal their relationship individually. Well, SOSHI has their own life and commitment now, it is a blessing, isn't it? I don't know.... I do feel heart aching when I heard the news, but life goes on! 

Pls give me your comment about this chapter. Thank you.

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 27.01.14 (😍Happy❤️Taeny💓day💋)