Friendly and cold

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

@ Yul's action

Yul is surfing the net for Jessica info, while checking there is alot of Jessica Hwang. He managed to narrow down the search and found her photo in GG club website.

Name: Jessica Hwang

: Female

Occupation: A designer photographer

Nickname: Icy princess

Hate: Cucumber

Hobby: Taking photograph

Member of GG club: Since 2007

Hmm.... she is cold, icy princess suit her well. (haha) said Yul mumbled and smirked.

What are you doing, Yul? Looked familar.... who is she? asked Syoung walked into Yul's room with the potatoes chips.

It is Jessica Hwang..... Aunt Nicole's daughter, remember? asked Yul smirked.

Yah! Are you stalking her? Appa is going to be mad if he knows about this. said Syoung warned.

Ssssshhhhh....... keep this as a secret, Hyeong! I'm gonna get her.... said Yul smirked.

Syoung is speechless when he saw Yul's smirking face. He knows no one can stop Yul, when he has decided on something.

 

@ Kim's brothers meet the Hwang's sisters

Yoong get Taeng to go with him to the supermarket. As he needs to prepare something special for tonight dinner.

Taeng hyeong, let's go to the vegetable section. said Yoong excited.

Taeng is pushing the trolley and accidentally hit on someone's trolley when he is turning into the section.

Opps! Mianheyo..... said Taeng bowed and apologized. He noticed a pair of eye-smile is smiling at him.

Taeng oppa..... so coincidence! Are you alone? asked Seohyun smiling.

A-aniyo.... i'm with Yoongie. said Taeng feeling uneasy of their politeness. As the people they known are all rough and vulgar.

Hyeong..... see what i found? I'm gonna make this my special dish tonight. said Yoong happily.

Oh, Tiffany noona! Seohyun dongsaeng! said Yoong smiled and bowed.

Hi Yoong oppa, so coincidence to meet you guys here. said Seohyun smiled.

Yes, that's right! Are you staying nearby? asked Yoong smiling.

Yeah, we are staying around xxxxxxx just two streets away from here. said Seohyun smiling.

Oh i see..... we are staying on top of our restaurant, also two street away from here. said Yoong smiling.

All right, we need to go. See you some other day. said Taeng coldly and dragged Yoong away.

Oh, good-bye Tiffany noona and Seohyun dongsaeng! said Yoong while being dragged by Taeng.

Tiffany and Seohyun is laughing at their reaction while seeing them walking away.

Taeng hyeong, what are you doing? It is very rude to walk away just like that. said Yoong pouted.

You like to talk so much, you stay here and continue then. I'm busy, you know! said Taeng frowned.

But they are our cousin and i'm just being friendly. said Yoong protested.

Wrong, we are just cousin of cousin. Not that close, ok! said Taeng continued.

And I hate people who gave smiling face and frame you up from behind. said Taeng feeling annoyed.

 

@ Yul's action

Yul joined as a member of GG club. He managed to attract lots of girl to follow him in GG club with his handsome looking photo. 

He commented on Jessica's page whenever she posted something, just to get her attention. 

Jessica being to check thru Yul's profile in GG club, she is surprised that Yul had 1000 over gals followed him, but he only followed her.

They have started to chi-chat on GG messenger via mobile phone.

 

 

Yul has make his move. What about the rest?

Taeng is being cold, Yoong is friendly and Syoung?

What say you shipper? Comment now...... XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 15.12.13