Teasing lunch

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

 

Weekend has come...... The Kim's brother is busy with the preparation for their VIP arrival.

Hyoyeon is checking everything, kitchen, environment, neatness... Just like the inspection officer is coming.

What is appa doing? Is it necessary to be so anxious? Does he have to do it personally? asked the 4 brothers wonder.

Omona! Look at our appa! He looks like waiting for his first love.... said Yul laughed.

Hyeong..... do you think, there is something between Aunt Nicole and appa? asked Yoong smiling.

It seems like..... Aunt Nicole has a crush on our appa. said Syoung munching. 

Just test it out..... said Taeng dorkily.

The 4 brothers looked at each other and they have come up with a plan.

Yah! Why are you guys standing there? Come and help me..... said Hyoyeon pouted.

They quickly continue what they are doing earlier.

Syoung and Yoong is preparing the lunch and dessert.

Whereas Taeng and Yul went to the main street and wait for the Hwang's family to arrive as there is no parking lot around their restaurant and they have to park somewhere nearby and walk over. 

Ring Ring...... Yul mobile phone ring.

"Ice baby calling" Omona.... Jessica calling me! said Yul excited.

She got your mobile number? asked Taeng raised his eye-brow.

Hi Baby! Where are you? asked Yul winked his eye at Taeng.

Yah Kim Yul, don't call me that! I'm so pissed now! said Jessica frowned.

What's wrong, Sica? asked Yul concerned.

We couldn't find our way to your restaurant. said Jessica pouted.

Tell me where are you girls now and we will come and fetch you. said Yul while walking.

Finally Yul and Taeng met Nicole and her daughters (Sunny, Jessica and Seohyun).

Aunt Nicole..... Noona..... Dongsaeng..... Oppa..... Dongsaeng..... they greeted each other. 

So, today we have four guests? asked Taeng as he find someone is missing.

Fany eonnie is on her way here. She should be reaching soon. said Seohyun smiled.

Fany is quite blur and she is not familar with the area here.... said Sunny.

She should follow our car here. said Jessica.

Hyeong, why don't you bring them over while i wait here? said Taeng suggested.

Good idea! Aunt Nicole, not to worry, we have Taeng here. Shall we? asked Yul politely.

All right, thank you, Taeng. See you at the restaurant. said Nicole smiled.

 

30 mins gone, Taeng has smoked almost 5 cigarettes. At this time, he saw a pink colour boxster drive towards him. 

He was cursing in his mind..... *PINK BOXSTER?? WTF!!* He had his jaw-drop when he saw the driver. 

Taeng oppa, thank you for waiting for me. Luckily, my mom texted me or else i'm really lost. said Tiffany tongue-out.

No problem, let's go! said Taeng coldly and walked ahead, Tiffany followed him behind.

While on their way to the restaurant, whoever walked passed them will smile at them.

Tiffany too, smiled and bowed to everyone who walk passed them.

Taeng oppa, do you know all these peoples? W-why are they smiling at us? asked Tiffany curiously.

Oh, we lived here since young..... the people here know us well. said Taeng smiled.

I see.... they looked like nice people. said Tiffany smiled.

This is the first time, Tiffany saw Taeng's smile and Taeng finds her sincerity.

Hey Taeng, is that your girlfriend? She is pretty, you both looks good together! Take her before someone got her!  

All kinds of comments made Tiffany blushed and Taeng just smiled and keep walking.

Finally they reached the restaurant and joined the rest inside.

 

What took you this long? I'm hungry..... said Syoung frowned. 

You both went for a date at the han river? asked Yul teased. 

Hyeong, you gotta explain..... said Yoong smirked.

All eyes looking at them..... Just when Taeng is about to explain, Tiffany speak up instead.

It is not Taeng oppa's fault, i am late and he waited for me actually. said Tiffany bowed.

Ohhh..... it is fine then. said Syoung nodded his head and the other two followed.

Yah! What is this? I am your biological brother! said Taeng whined.

The rest of them was laughing at Taeng's whining and their brothers bonding between them.

 

Taeng has been walking in and out for phone answering thru out the lunch.

Hyo oppa, Taeng seems to be very busy even weekend, what is he working as? asked Nicole concerned.

Oh, he and his friends opened a car workshop. said Hyoyeon smiled weakly.

I see.... it is always great to do as what you like. Unlike our generation, being control by our parents even marriage. said Nicole sighed.

Ehemm! H-How is your husband doing? I can see that he treat you well? asked Hyoyeon changed the subject.

Yeah, he has been good to me all these years. said Nicole and continued.

Unfortunately, he passed away two years ago and that's why we decided to move back to Seoul. said Nicole wiped her tears.

Mommy...... don't cry. Daddy want you to be happy, remember? said Sunny consoling her mom.

All the girls walked to their mom and hugged her tightly. 

I'm sorry Nic.... I didn't know your husband.... said Hyoyeon feeling bad.

I'm ok, oppa! Don't worry..... said Nicole smiled and patted his hands.

The girls saw the bonding between Hyoyeon and their Mom, they thought of matching them up.

We hope Mommy can find her second love after our Daddy. He wanted her to be love even he is gone. said Sunny smiled.

It looks like Uncle Hyo can help on this..... said Jessica smiled.

Good idea! Mommy, you won't be lonely while we are working. said Tiffany eyes-smiled.

Uncle Hyo, can you visit our Mom whenever you are free? asked Seohyun smiled.

Oh.... no problem! Nicole is my cousin, i should take care of her. Right, Nicole? asked Hyoyeon smiled.

Nicole is happy but she is sad to hear from Hyoyeon when he mentioned the word "cousin".

Both families enjoyed the chit-chatting thru out the lunch and Nicole invited them to their house for dinner next month.

 

 

What will happen BEFORE the next dinner gathering? Well, Taeng being to change his opinion about Tiffany.... XD

Stay tune and comment for this chapter..... (hehehehehehe) 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 21.01.14