We are possible!

We are impossible! (but, make it possible)

All right, i know it has been more than a month after my last update. I'm getting tired to continue this story, i guessed most of the sone is getting dispair due to recent issues with SNSD. From dating news till the recent "Jessica get kick out of SNSD". As I could feel the readers is getting sick of the story too. :( Anyway, i will try my best to finish this story and i hope i didn't disappoint you guys.

 

Continue from chapter 19.....

Tiffany has decided to talk to Nicole, her mom about Taeng and what happen in Jeju. She saw her mom reading newspaper at the couch. She walked to her and got her attention. 

Mom, can i have a talk with you? asked Tiffany smiled.

Sure, my baby Tiff. What is it about? said Nicole smiling. She treat all her girls like baby even they have grown up to be a fine lady.

Mom, it is about Taeng.... and me in Jeju. said Tiffany and playing her finger. She has never been this nervous as she is always a straight forward person.

It is ok, sweetheart. I am ready to hear from you. said Nicole smiled and patted her shoulder.

 

After hearing from Tiffany, Nicole decided to ring a call to Hyoyeon and date him for discussion. She want to make it clear to him about their children relationship. As she do not allow her daughter to be hurt, just like her. Hyoyeon suggested to meet at the Hwang's mansion and Nicole agreed.

Hyo oppa, do you know something has happen between our childrens? asked Nicole folded her arms.

Yes Nic and i am very sorry about it. I failed to be a father. said Hyoyeon sighed.

Don't say that, Hyo oppa. You have guide Taeng well, he didn't take advantage of Tiffany. said Nicole smiled.

Nic, i'm not referring to Taeng and Tiffany. I'm glad Taeng behaved. said Hyoyeon sighed again.

W-What.... do you mean, something has happen to our other childrens? W-Who? asked Nicole getting panic.

It is the maknae, Yoong and Seohyun! said Hyoyeon lowered his head.

But Seohyun is dating Yonghwa, what has happen between Yoong and Seohyun? asked Nicole breathed in.

**FLASHBACK**

All right! I think i just need to wait for your Aunt Nicole to call me then. said Hyoyeon smiled.

Appa..... What's going on? Something happen? asked Taeng worried.

Taeng, you are brave to admit your love. Don't worry, i will help you if your Aunt Nicole against it. said Hyoyeon tapped his shoulder.

WAIT APPA!!!! I have something to confess! said Yoong guilty and four pairs of eyes are staring at him, waiting for him to talk.

I-I want to marry Seohyun! said Yoong announced bravely.

WHAT??? W-what did you say? asked Hyoyeon had a shock, he want to double confirm with Yoong.

How the hell you both get involved? asked Yul laughed with surprise, Taeng and Syoung is speechless.

Seohyun, she..... is pregnant with my child. said Yoong lowered his head.

WHAT!!! How could you, Kim Yoong! said Hyoyeon smacking his forehead.

Wow.... our dongsaeng is playing with fire huh? said Taeng smiled, he is happy for Yoonhyun.

Guys..... me too, have something to say. said Syoung gulped when he noticed all eyes set on him.

Syoung, don't tell me you also.... said Hyoyeon begin to feel giddy.

Appa, don't worry. I'm just trying to announce.... Sunny and me are dating now. said Syoung smiling.

WHAT? All of you are dating with the Hwang's girl, except me! said Yul protested.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

What? I'm gonna call the girls now. said Nicole. She get the maid to call Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun to come home right now.

Ok, i will get my boys to come here too. said Hyoyeon begin to call.

 

ONE HOUR LATER - HWANG'S MANSION

The eight of them was standing infront of Hyoyeon and Nicole. They never see the angry Nicole before, like she is going to explode, especially when she saw Yoong. Nicole get the couple to go to her study room with Hyoyeon, one by one. Yoong and Seohyun was first, follow by Syoung and Sunny, the last pair is Taeng and Tiffany.

 

YOONHYUN story

Seobaby, what happen to you and Yonghwa? I thought both of you are dating? And how do you end up with Yoong..... asked Nicole, she is angry with her daughter for not telling her.

Sorry, Mom... I didn't tell you about it. Yonghwa has broke up with me six months again, cause i rejected him a few times for intimacy. said Seohyun in tears.

WHAT?? H-He did.... Why didn't you tell me? asked Nicole felt sorry for her baby girl.

It is all my fault, Aunt Nicole. Please don't blame Seobaby. said Yoong hugged Seohyun into his embrace and continued.

I shouldn't bring her to the club for drinking. But i will be responsible for what i did, i love Seohyun. said Yoong confessed.

Yoong told me, he wanted to marry Seohyun as he really love her and not only because of the responsibility. said Hyoyeon explained.

What do you say, my baby girl? asked Nicole looking at her.

Mom, i love Yoongie too. He has been with me for the past six months when i was down. I know, he treat me with respect, love and care. said Seohyun smiling at Yoong.

Ok, since both of you love each other and baby on the way. There is no reason for me to object. said Nicole sighed.

Thank you Mom! Thanks for your understanding. said Seohyun clean her tears with smile.

Thank you, Aunt Nicole. I promise, i will take good care of Seohyun. said Yoong smiled widely.

All right, we have settled the maknae. Now, get your Syoung hyeong to come in with Sunny. said Hyoyeon. 

 

SOOSUN story

Nicole folded her arms crossed, waiting for Sunny to speak up. But Sunny is curious, why Syoung and her was begin called? She have no idea that Syoung has admitted to Hyoyeon about their relationship. And Hyoyeon do the talking this time.

Syoung.... Sunny.... You both are the eldest son/daughter of the family. I trusted that, you will handle your relationship well. said Hyoyeon.

H-How did you know, Uncle Hyo? asked Sunny widened her eyes with surprise.

Sunny bunny, i told appa about us. said Syoung smiling (scatching his head).

You both are adult, you know what you are doing huh? asked Nicole folding her arms.

Mom.... we didn't do anything! In fact, we just started 3 months ago and i thought of telling you soon. said Sunny explained.

Don't worry, baby Sun. I'm not against anything. said Nicole smiled.

Let me know if Syoung bully you and i will punish him. said Hyoyeon jokingly.

Ya... Appa! I won't bully her.... said Syoung pouted.

All right, i'm just joking. Get Taeng and Tiffany to come in now. said Hyoyeon laughed.

 

TAENY story

Hyoyeon and Nicole looked at them the mment they walked in. Taeng and Tiffany looked at each other awkardly. They knows, what their parents gonna talk about it.

All right, i just want to say.... I am fine with both of you together. said Nicole smiled.

Taeng, my son.... I hope you will cherish Tiffany. said Hyoyeon smiled and patted his shoulder.

Hyoyeon and Nicole's words has made the two persons feeling awesome. Taeng even thought that Nicole will object to it. Instead, she gave them her blessing. And Tiffany too, she felt glad.

Appa/Mom.... we haven't! said Taeng and Tiffany in sync and looked at each other.

Come on, you both! Don't be shy and admit you love each other. said hyoyeon teased. 

Don't slip the chance just like us. said Nicole smiled and Hyoyeon gulped.

Taeng holded Tiffany's hand and interwined. Tiffany blushing but she took his hands too. Taeyeon confess infront of their parents and asked Tiffany to be his girlfriend, Tiffany agreed. Both of them hugged each other for the longest. Finally, they are official!

Why do i feel that, like our children are getting marry? said Hyoyeon mumbling but Nicole could hear him.

Well, very soon we gonna attend their wedding! Yoong and Seobaby the first.... said Nicole smiled.

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole gather everyone at the hall. They announced whatever it came, only Yul and Jessica felt dumb about what has happen to their siblings. They had a discussion for Yoong and Seohyun's wedding. They had a "family" dinner at the Hwang's after that, the four brothers and sisters are teasing each other at the hall. 

Ya... the three of you! How could you act without me?? said Yul whining.

Jinjja? Sica, aren't you gonna give him a chance? asked Sunny teased.

Well, let's see.... i'm not in the mood for dating now. I am more comfortable in a pursuing mood. said Jessica smiled.

Now Yul is the only one left and Jessica still refused to give him a chance for dating even though she had broke off with Donghae (she found out Donghae had an affair behind her.

The Kim's and Hwang's family are preparing wedding for their youngest children. Soon after, they are awaiting for the new born.

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

Gosh... it took me more than a month! I'm sorry for the M.I.A (missing in action). I couldn't set my mind for this ending, i'm not used to write on others SNSD and only Taeny. But.... finally i have completed and i hope you guys enjoy the final chapter. Thank you for reading.

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author) 

Updated: 08.11.14