The River

Sixth Sense

Taehyun settled next to her while his eyes on the view in front of him. He wished the time would stop because everything was so perfect and it brought smile to his face. Mina glanced to her side when she noticed him grinning, silently, she did too. Both of them were in their own world but they were still connected to each other, somehow.

Taehyun took a deep sigh before shifting his body closer to her, he smiled at her and looked down. He was just so happy and looking at her brought peace to him. Unknowingly, he held her in his arm and she closed her eyes. 

"What are you thinking?" Mina asked while listening to his heartbeat. He sighed and stared at the river while caressing her hair. 

"Us."

Mina opened her eyes and looked up to meet his eyes but he didn't stare at her. He was scared, she figured.

"What about us?" She moved her body a bit to talk comfortably with him. Taehyun let go of his arms and brought his knees to his chest.

"I want to be with you for as long as we can." He said it with a sigh followed after.

"And we will, Taehyun." She smiled sincerely to comfort him. He didn't look at her smile but he could see it from the side and he was already feeling confident about it. 

"I love you. If I could do anything for you, I would do it for you. As long as you are save, as long as you are alive, as long as you are still here. I love you more than my life, Choi Mina." He turned to her and he swore, he was so fragile that any words could break him in that moment.

She smiled lovingly and leaned closer to him to give him a peck on his forehead.

"And I love you too, Nam Taehyun." She pecked his nose and then his lips. 

"I love you so so much." He said as he put his arms around her waist and took her in his arms.

The sun was finally setting down.

 

***

 

"Yo Taehyun." Mino greeted him while lifting his right hand up. Jinwoo raised his eyebrows as he saw Taehyun walking into their studio, he was worried when he saw the dark circles under Taehyun's eyes. 

"Hey, hyung." Taehyun merely nodded at both of them before placing his things on the table. He was late for work and that was so unsual of him.

Fortunately enough the clients haven't arrived yet and he had enough time to prepare for the shoot.

"So, we know you were never late before." Jinwoo started while looking at him. 

"Did you oversleep?"

"Did you forget we have a job today?"

"Or you did woke up early and was on your way to the studio but forgot something?"

Mino and Jinwoo kept on attacking him with questions and Taehyun only managed to chuckle at his two best friends. He didn't answer them, only focussing on his camera and stuffs.

"Did you even sleep last night?" Jinwoo finally asked his initial question. "You look like a panda by the way."

"I couldn't sleep last night. And no, I was caught up in the traffic." The younger finally spoke out to defend himself.

Mino raised his left eyebrows and smirked towards Jinwoo's direction. The older didn't get what Mino signaled to him but finally got his smirk meant.

"Whatever it is, I hope you can get through of it. We'll always here to listen, dude." Mino tapped his shoulder and gave a light squeeze. Jinwoo nodded in agreement and patted Taehyun's back.

Taehyun smiled at both of them, he couldn't thank them enough. 

"They're here!" One of the staffs shouted in excitement.

The top model in Korea decided to work with them again as their last work pleased her and the pictorials looked awesome so she was confident about the next project. Despite her high profile, the model still has her down to earth attitude and she was also called the 4D model.

"Hello, how have you been?" She bowed to them. The staffs bowed back and Taehyun immediately held out his hand to show his gratitude.

"Thank you for choosing us again. We'll have a great time and we'll work harder than the last time." He shook her hand as he smiled at her.

Park Bom was so worried her face would be reddening, her heart beat so fast and she was too shy to look into his eyes. She smiled back politely and went towards the dressing room.

"I don't want to look silly in front of him." She pouted while her stylists just laughed it off.

"Bommie, you look perfect right now." They comforted her but still laughing at her cuteness.

"I have to." She chuckled at her own silliness. 

After 10 minutes, she came out in her dress and made everyone stunned by her beauty. Mino dramatically held his chest and let out a gasp. She chuckled and felt her cheeks getting hot. 

Taehyun took the pictures very professionally and he paid extra attention to it. This opportunity won't come again next time and he tried so hard to make her look good. 

In the midst of everything, Mina kept popping in his mind.

"And that's a wrap. Well done everyone." Taehyun said loudly for everyone to hear and bowed down repeatedly. He walked towards Park Bom and smiled at her. "You are so beautiful today so I didn't have to try really hard. Well done, Park Bom-ssi. I hope we'll work together again in the future." He bowed.

"Thank you Taehyun-ssi. You are amazing today and I hope the pictures come out good. I really had fun today." She gave him her angelic smile and bowed.

Taehyun nodded and walked towards Jinwoo and Mino. Park Bom stared at him and smiled to herself.