Knowing More About B.A.P

Life With Bangtan

-Author POV-

That morning hey were eating breakfast happily. “Hyung I will go to school first I need to meet Nara I have somethings to ask her, I bought you guys ice-cream too its in the freezer remember to leave one for me” Yoonjae said as she tied her shoe lace quickly. “Who’s Nara? We will leave a ice-cream for you remember to tell me what happened to you last night after school! Meet us here after school we need to go somewhere” “Nara is my new friend, I will explain to you later ok? Bye!” Yoonjae hurried off to school. “Wow it’s a new thing that she made a new friend in school” Yoongi said with his mouth full. “Why?” Jungkook asked with his mouth filled with rice and some of it spat out. “YAH! Don’t talk with your mouth full you two” Jin shouted at the two that were talking to each other with their mouth full. “Mian hyung” they both said together. “Yoonjae doesn’t make any friends since she was bulied and since our parents died, I guess that will be her only other friend expect us” “Hyung! Will be late lets go!” Taehyung and Jimin shouted at the others while they tied their shoe lace.

 

-At The School Garden- -Yoonjae’s POV-

“Nara! Am I late?” I ran over to Nara seeing her sitting on the bench. “No I just came” she smiled at me cutely. “Aigoo our Nara is so cute when she smile like that” I and ruffled her hair. “Yah! Now my hair is all messy now” Nara fake pouted and fixed her hair. We had been closer since we massaged  and called each other when we are free these two days “Its funny that we acted like we’re friends for years but actually we met only two days ago” Nara said then patted the sit beside her asking me to sit down beside her. “I know I find it weird too maybe we’re long lost friends” I said and sat beside her. "Whats the question you wanted to ask me?” Nara asked me while tilting her head looking at me. “Oh I almost forget about it, lets go to class first I’ll ask you later lets go to the coffee shop after school” “Okay lets go” after that we went to our class together.

 

School had ended peaceful today. Today I didn’t bump into B.A.P which is a good thing. “Nara-ah I need to call my hyung first to tell him I’ll bea bit late today wait for me for awile” “Okay you have a brother?” “Oh yeh…. I forgot to tell you” I took out my phone and dialled Yoongi’s number he did not pick up so I decided to call Hoseok Hyung I guess his always with hyung so I decided to call him, he picked up.

Yoonjae: Hyung can you help me tell Yoongi hyung that I will be meeting you guys a bit later I need to ask Nara some stuffs.

Hoseok: Okay why didn’t you call him?

Yoonjae: I called him but he didn’t pick up so I decided to call you since you guys are always together.

Hoseok: Oh okay I will help you tell him, we would be abit late too I was about to tell you I guess we just have to meet later since we are going to be late.

Yoonjae: Okay hyung I’ll meet you guys at home by 3 bye.

Hoseok: Eo bye.

 

“Was that your brother?” Nara asked me curiously. “No its my brother’s friend I called him since my brother didn’t pick up” “Oh… you two seems close by the way you talk to him” “Yep come on lets go I got to meet them by 3”

 

-Coffee shop-

After we bought what we wanted to drink we went to a empty table and sat down. “Yoonjae-ah whats the thing you wanted to ask me?” Nara said then she took a sip of her coffee. “Oh…. its about B.A.P” “B.A.P? what about them?” “Do you know anything about them? Like their names or what they used to be before they became these bullies” “I know but why are you suddenly asking about them?” “Im just curious….. So can you tell me?” “Sure why not we’re friends right? Friends should help each other” she smiled at me. “Yep we’re friend”

 

“Okay lets start with their names since now they paint their faces I will describe them by the paintings on their faces” I nodded at her and drink my coffee. “The guy with half of his face painted black is the Leader and main Rapper, His name is Bang Yongguk his nickname as The Under ground is Jepp BlackMan, his the tough guy in B.A.P” “Ahh… so his the leader, Jepp BlackMan no wonder half of his face is painted balck cus his blackman? HAHAHAHAHA” I said sarcastically and laughed at the name Jepp BlackMan. “Shh Yoonjae others can hear you” “Sorry continue” I wiped away my tears from laughing.

 

“The next member is the Blone hair guy wearing the a mask, His name is Kim Himchan his the Sub-vocalist, Rapper and Face of B.A.P he is also the 2nd oldest in B.A.P is usually kind and doesn’t fight a lot” “Ohh so his name is Himchan…next?”

 

“Next is the guy with Brown hair and the right side of his eyes painted black, His name is Jung Daehyun he is the 3rd oldest in B.A.P and his the Main Vocalist of B.A.P, he is normally tough but he can be shy at times. He speaks with a very heavy Busan dialect too.” “Oh…..Daehyun Busan guy noted next?”

 

“Its the guy with Black hair and only a small part of his face painted black, his name is Yoo Youngjae, his the 4th oldest of the group his the Laed Vocalist of the group and also the brain of the group. His calm most of the time but has lots of ups and down” “Oh Youngjae his name is similar to mine….ok next?”

 

“Next is their 2nd Youngest, His the guy with a bandana on his head and an X painted on his face his name is Moon Jongup, his the Sub-Vocalist and Main Dancer of B.A.P, His shy most of the time.” “Oh Jongup he doen’t seem calm when you hurts his friend though…ok next?”

 

“Last but not least is their Maknae Choi Junhong but everyone calls him Zelo only his hyungs are allowed to call him Junhong if other people calls him Junhong he might kill them… his the tallest in the ground although his the youngest, his the guy with the red hair and bandana on his head and the one with the paint under his eyes. His the Lead Rapper and Lead Dancer too. His introspective too.” “Oh Junhong? Nice name though Zelo sounds…..emmm I don’t know but I heard I before some where… maybe I heard it when the fan girls were shouting at them”

 

“Nara-ah how did you know so much about them??” I said and took the last sip of my coffee. “I used to be in their fan club but I quit it since they became like this, they used to be like BTS they don’t bully people in school but something happened and they became like this” “Oh…. do you know a lot about BTS too?” I asked her because I was curious what are they like to others.

 

“I don’t really know a lot about them Im not in any fan club not but I hear some people talking about them” “Tell me about it…” “Emm ok….Actually no one in school or in The Underground know their real names expect themselves.” “Oh… tell me about them” “Okay…. the guy in the Sun glasses is RapMonster everyone calls him that and no one expect BTS has seen him without sunglasses, his the Leader and Rapper of the group. He has a cold personality and doesn’t talk much his the 4th oldest in BTS” *Namjoon….* “O…kay…. Continue please I won’t cut you off this time”

 

“Okay next is the guy that’s always wearing a beanie they call him Suga, No one knows his real name too, His the Rapper of the group too his the 2nd oldest in BTS. He has a cold and blunt personality which is kinda like you though ” *Its yoongi hyung of course its kinda like me we’re siblings  hahahahaha SUGA funny name ><* I giggled thinking of that. “Yoonjae-ah you said you won’t cut me off” “I did not I just laughed his name is funny just continue” “Fine”

 

“The next guy is Jin the oldest in their group the guy that has the pretty face, his the Vocalist and Face of BTS, no one knows his real name too. He has a kind and helpful personality” *Seokjin ….*

 

“Now it’s the Masked guy everyone calls him J-Hope no one knows his real name too, no one expect BTS has seen him without his mask im quite curious how RapMonster and him look without those things covering their face though. His the Rapper and Dancer in BTS his also the 3rd oldest in the group, He has quite a cold personality and he doesn’t talk to girls too.” *Hoseok hyung ><*

 

“Next is Jimin his the guy with a baby face but we heard that he has the nicest abs in BTS. No one knows his real name too. His the Dancer and Vocalist of BTS, his the 3rd youngest in BTS. Theres a rumour that his a player but is a rumour so I don’t belive it ” *HAHA POBO jimin IS his real name ><*

 

“Next is V the guy with the dirty blonde hair no one knows his real name so they all call him V it’s a nickname BTS gave him. His cold and but he can be blur sometimes. His the 2nd youngest and the Vocalist in BTS. Some people said that he looks like Daehyung from B.A.P” *Taehyung looks like Daehyung? Their name are even similar…..*

 

“Last but not least its Jungkook his the Maknae, Vocalist and Rapper of BTS his also known as the Golden Maknae because there nothing he can’t do. His cold too like the others. No one knows his real name too.” *HA! PABO again Jungkook IS his real name ><*

 

“Nara-ah are you a fan of BTS?” “What!? N…no im not….” “I can tell that you lied Nara tell me the truth” “Fine actually im a secret fan of them…. Sometimes I go the The Underground to see them too” “Wow really?! You even go to The Underground? Alone?” “Y…yeh alone…” “Its dangerous there lets go together next time” “Really….okay”she smiled at me brightly. “Oh is that a new necklace?” “Oh yeh….” “It looks like the one that’s same at J-Hopes’s….” “A…Ahh i…Im a secret fan of them too….” *I lied….phew she almost found out* “Oh… no wonder you wanted to go to The Underground together” I laughed awkwardly and looked at my phone “! Nara-ah I need to go already its 2:50 already my hyung will kill me if im late bye see you tomorrow in school” “Okay fast go I won’t want you being killed because of me see you tomorrow” we waved at each other and I ran home quickly. 

 

Hi guys^^ hope you like this chapter and please comment :,( 

Thanks for Subscribing^^

memememe3296

identical 

Cam2love 

Qianahieeee 

zelokim 

Loopymevixx 

PikachuandAnime

thelemle 

___wxlf 

AfricanGirl 

Cherry214 

EllieDyerson 

BYEBYE^^