"Normal" Day In School

Life With Bangtan

-Author’s POV-

Yoonjae woke up early today and get ready herself for school then she went out for breakfast. “Yoonjae why are you up so early today” Hoseok looked at her while playing Xbox with the others. “Yoonjae-ah the breakfast is on the table all of us had ate already” Yoonjae nodded and went to eat her breakfast quickily. “Hyungs I’m going to school now I won’t be home early today, so don’t bother to make me dinner tonight” Yoonjae said and took her favorite black mask for incase and went to wear her shoe. “Why are you going to school so early? Its not even 7 and school starts at 7:30” Yoongi looked at Yoonjae and asked. “I’m going to meet my friends” “And why are you not coming home early today” “I’m going out with my friends I had some clothes in my bag to change later” “Okay be safe” “Okay, bye Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung and Jungkook hyung see you guys later” Yoonjae ran out of the house. “Did she just call all of us hyung?!” Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a stunted face. “I guess she is starting to trust you guys too” Yoongi said and smiled while playing the game with them.

 

-BIGHIT High Gate-

Yoonjae is on her way to the school gate and she heard screaming of fan girls surrounding B.A.P. * the fan girls would kill me if I was seen around them I should wear my mask, good thing I brought my mask* she though and wore her black mask over and nose. “Hyung Yoonjae is here” Zelo pointed at Yoonjae as he spotted her hair colour. * im going to be killed by the fan girls now* Yoonjae thought and walked over with her head down. 

“Hey Black Skeleton wearing the mask i gave you?” Daehyung said to Yoonjae. “Yoonjae why are you wearing a mask are you not feeling well?” Jongup asked her pointing at her mask and the fan girls started staring at Yoonjae as if their eyes have leaser beams “I don’t want to be kill by your fan girls” Yoonjae said coldly. “Its fine we will protect you” Himchan said and pulled off her mask. “Yah! Give it back!” Yoonjae shouted at Himchan while Himchan sicked out his tongue. “Himchan stop disturbing her you know that she don’t like being the center of attention” Yougguk said and took her mask from Himchan and handed it to Yoonjae. “Thanks Yongguk hyung can we go now” Yoonjae said trying to get away from the crowd since she hate skinships but the fan girls kept pushing around.

 

“Lets you to you class” Daehyun and Zelo said and put their hand over Yoonjae’s shoulder then that group walked over to Yoonjae’s class while the fan girls are still whispering and gossiping about them.

 

“Yoonjae see you at the rooftop during lunch” Jongup and Youngjae said to her as they were already at the door of Yoonjae’s class. Yoonjae nodded and went into her class.

 

“Yoonjae I heard that you were meeting B.A.P this morning what is going on?” Nara asked Yoonjae once she sat beside her (assume that Suzy had changed class and Nara is now in all the same class with Yoonjae) “Oh it’s a long story” Yoonjae said while taking out the books needed for lesson from her bag. “Tell me, Tell me pleaseeeeee” “Fine I will tell you” Yoonjae told Nara the whole story softly so that the other classmates won’t hear her. “WHAT!!” Yoonjae quicky covered Nara’s mouth with her hand. “Don’t shout the others can hear you, promise me not to tell me anyone okay?” Yoonjae slowly let go of her hand on Nara’s mouth. “I won’t tell anyone you’re the only person I talk to how can I tell anyone else” “Okay just calm down” “So your long lost friends of B.A.P? like seriously” “Yeh I was shocked at first too” the bell rang signaling that its lunch time.

 

Yoonjae and Nare packed their bag ready to leave the class for lunch but a few girls blocked their way. “Who on earth are you to hang out with our B.A.P” the girl standing at the fount said with a y voice while twirling her hair with her fingers. Yoonjae ignored her and pushed her away and pulled Nara along. “Yah! Answer my question!” That girl from just now trew her bag at Yoonjae making it hit her back. Yoonjae turned around glareing at those girls. “I’m asking you who are you to hang out with B.A.P” Those girls walked over to Yoonjae and Nara while Yoonjae stared at her with a bored face. “Are you not going to answer me!?” she shouted making people look at them. “I won’t waste my energy on such people so just back off” Yoonjae said in an annoyed voice and rolled her eyes.

 

“How dare you talk to me like this!? Do you know who am I!?” The girl shouted while Yoonjae still looked at her with a bored face. “Must I know who you are?” “Yoonjae she’s one of the queenka in this school we should not mess with her” Nara said and pulled Yoonjae’s shirt. “Your little friend over there seems to know me” She smirked. “She knows you but I don’t and I’m not interested to waste my time on you” Yoonjae was slightly annoyed by her that she would be late to meet B.A.P and she hates being late. “Then for your info I’m Krystal Jung a part of F(x)!” she raised her voice. “And we want you to stay away from OUR B.A.P” One of the other girl stated. “I don’t think B.A.P are yours their human not stuffs and I have my rights to hang out with who ever I want to hang out with” Yoonjae said back to her. “How dare you talk like that to us!?” A tomboy said from the back then she walked to Yoonjae and pulled her hair. Yoonjae kicked her stomach and she fell backwards the others gasped at her. “Don’t touch me” Yoonjae glared at the tomboy on the floor holding on to her stomach. “If you don’t want us to touch you leave B.A.P alone!” One of the other girl shouted and punched Yoonjae in her face.

 

“I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME!” Yoonja shouted and grabbed the girls collar then slamming her on the floor. “Unnie! Lets go” one of the girl helped her up. “Your in luck this time the next time we won’t forgive you” the girl glared at Yoonjae and left with the others.

 

“Nara lets go to the rooftop” Yoonjae looked at Nara and said. “Why do you want to go there… it…it’s B.A.P’s place…” she shivered. “It’s okay Nara their gone you don’t have to be afraid of them I will protect you now, B.A.P are not bad people I will tell them to stop bullying you ok?” Nara nodded slowly then looked at Yoonjae. “Yoonjae I’m so happy that I have a friend like you” Nara hugged Yoonjae tightly. “Nara lets go now I’m late from meeting them you know that I hate being late right” “Okay lets go”

 

-School Rooftop-

Yoonjae and Nara reached the rooftop and Yoonjae walked over to B.A.P with Nara behind her. “Yoonjae why are you late? Your always early” Jongup asked her. “Sorry something caught up, And I bought a friend.” Yoonjae pushed Nara out from behind of her. “Yoonjae isn’t this the girl you saved that time?” Zelo asked Yoonjae. “Yeh we became friends after that” B.A.P nodded. “YOONJAE!” Daehyun suddenly shot up from his sit. “What?” Yoonjae asked him. “Why do you have a cut on the side of your lips did you fight with someone!?” Daehyun inspected her wound and touched it making Yoonjae flich. “Its nothing much” “Emm Yoonjae’s friend what happened I hope you would tell us we won’t bully anyone any more so trust us your Yoonjae’s friend right? So you should trust who she makes friends with too so tell us what happened” Yongguk asked as he looked at Nara. “Its… emm F(x).. and my name is Nara” Nara said and looked on the floor. “Yah! Why did you tell them!?” Yoonjae shouted and looked at Nara. “Since they are you friends I thought that they should at least know what happened to you…” Nara said while looking on the floor. “Yoonjae-ah don’t shout at you friend she would be scared” Youngjae said while he drank some water. “Yoonjae why did you fight with F(x)” Himchan looked at Yoonjae and drank his iced Americano. “They pissed me off so I kicked one of their stomach and the other one punched me then I slammed her on the floor” Yoonjae said without expression. “YOU WHAT!?” Jongup shouted and stopped dancing while looking at Yoonjae.

 

“Wow looks like our Yoonjae has grown up” Yongguk said and smirked. “Yoonjae-ah F(x) is not someone you can messy with too they are one of the queenka in this school but I guess you messy with them and your one of the first girl I heard attacking them” Youngjae stated. “She is the first to attack them… all of the girl F(x) bullies had never attacked them” Nara said softly but loud enough for them to hear. “What!? Wow Yoonjae-ah you really had grown up” Himchan said. “Guys its nothing, lessons are starting soon I got to go now” “Okay remember to meet us at the school gate later” “Okay Yongguk hyung, can I bring Nara along too?” Yoonjae asked them while she looked at the Nara with shocked face looking at her. “Sure why not your friends are our friend even B-” Zelo quickily cover Jongup’s mouth before he says the word BTS. “Of cause you can Yoonjae see you later” Daehyung said and Yoonjae nodded then she stared at Jongup and mouthed Don’t-Say-BTS-Infount-Of-Others. Jongup nodded and Yoonjae walked out.

 

-After School-

“Yoonjae-ah why do you want me to go with you” Nara pouted at Yoonjae. “You could get along with B.A.P too their really kind people their like brothers to me” Yoonjae said as she put stuffs into her locker. “Hais fine if you say so” Nara sighed as she put stuffs into her bag too. “Oh Nara wear this” Yoonjae closed her locker which is next to Nara’s and handed Nara her mask. “Why?” Nara looked at her confused. “We’re meeting B.A.P now and those fan girls might see you I don’t want you to be hurt by the fan girls, the fan girls had seen my face already so im fine” “Oh okay thanks for careing about me I will return it to you once there are no more fan girls”

 

-School Gate-

Yoonjae and Nara walked over to B.A.P. “Hyung lets go its noise here lets go” Yoonjae got over to Yongguk’s side and told him while holding onto Nara’s wrist not wanting her to be lost in the sea of fans. “Okay lets go” all the 8 of them want to the bubble tea shop. “Yoonjae-ah why is you friend wearing you mask?” Jongup asked. “I don’t want the fan girls to see her face they might bully her when I’m not with her” “You still care about others before yourself don’t you” Himchan said.

 

“Lets buy bubble tea and stop talking” Yoonjae said and Nara took off the mask then handing it to Yoonjae. “Thanks Yoonjae” “No problem lets go now” Nara nodded and all of them went into the bubble tea shop.

 

-After Buying Bubble Tea-

“Yoonjae we need to go back and change first” Yongguk said. “I know you guys always do that I bought my clothes too” “Lets so now” Yoonjae nodded and all of them headed to B.A.P’s apartment. “Yoonjae-ah where are we going now?” Nara looked at Yoonjae curiously. “We’re going to B.A.P’s apartment to change and after that we would go to The Underground” “But…I don’t have any thing to change to…” “Right I almost forgotten that I think Jongup hyung can lend you one of his shirt I think there’s a pants I left there too you chould change to that” Nara nodded

 

-B.A.P’s Apartment-

All of them went in after Yongguk opened the door. “Jongup hyung could you lend Nara one of you clothes? She have nothing to change to, Junhong hyung could you help me find if I had left and pants here before I left” Yoonjae asked Jongup and Zelo. “No problem” both of them left and went to find the stuffs Yoonjae asked for. “Yoonjae-ah I thought B.A.P are all older then you? Why do they seem to listen to you?” Nara looked at Yoonjae who was taking out her stuffs from her bag. “Yoonjae used to be the leader of B.A.P with me but after she left it became only me” Yongguk answered her question and Nara’s jaw drop while she looked at Yoonjae. “What? Why are you looking at me like this?” Yoonjae looked at Nara. “You didn’t tell me this” “Sorry, I’m going to change now” Yoonjae said and went to the bathroom to change into a Black Musle Tank Top and A Pair of Black Skinny Jeans then wearing the black leather jacket B.A.P bought for her and the mask Daehyun gave her. Yoonjae went out of the bathroom seeing Daehyun wearing the same as her. “Yoonjae still has the same fashion sense as Daehyun like always isn’t it?” Himchan smirked and looked the Daehyun and Yoonjae wearing the same stuffs. Daehyun and Yoonjae looked and each other and smiled at each other even though the mask is covering their mouth. “Hyung don’t we always wear the same things without saying anything to each other?” Yoonjae and Daehyun said to Himchan.

 

Nara came out of the bathroom wearing Himchan’s T-shirt and Yoonjae’s Black skinny jeans that was ripped as a design. “Looking good” Yoonjae looked at Nara and smirked. “Wow…” Nara looked shocked at Daehyun and Yoonjae wearing the same stuffs. “Amzing right? And we didn’t plan to wear this but we always ended up wearing the same stuffs?” Yoonjae said and looked at Daehyun.

 

“Guys lets go” Yongguk came out of his room with a black hoodie a black pants. “Yoonjae-ah did you happen to wear the same stuffs as Daehyung again?” Yongguk said as he walked over seeing Daehyun and Yoonjae wearing the same stuffs. “As expected always” Yongguk said and smirked. B.A.P along with Yoonjae and Nara headed over to The Underground. 

 

Hi guys sorry to keep you waiting hope you like this chapter i would try to update tomorrow if i could......please comment^^

Signing out: Date now - 27 Dec 2013

                    Time now - 12:19 AM 

Wild Himchan's Underwear Dance, Maknae Junhong Making Weird sounds, Sleepy Daehyun, Drinking Youngjae, y Yongguk Stripping infount of the Cam and last but not least our Woodpeaker + Pig Jongup >< 

Sorry for being random but its so cute XD

BYEBYE^^