Secret Friends

Life With Bangtan

 

-Author’s POV-

All of them followed Red Dragon to their new house. “WOW” all of them looked at the beautiful house with their mouth wide open. “Kids close you mouth it’s going to catch flies” Red Dragon looked at them and laughed softly. “I suppose you guys want to go and celebrate some where?” He looked at all of them. “Hyung why not we go to Block Buster Underground?” Yoonjae asked Yoongi. “Block Buster? We had never been there before how do you know that place?” Yoongi asked Yoonjae while the others looked at Yoonjae with a confused face. “I know some people there, so can we go?” Yoonjae begged Yoongi with puppy eyes. “Fine” Yoongi gave up and Yoonjae pumped her fist into the air then fishing out her hand phone from her pocket calling someone.

Yoonjae: Hyung is it ok if I bring my brothers over to Block Buster Underground tonight? Its been ages since I’ve seen you guys.

Unknown Person: Sure no problem you can come any time you want Its long since we seen each other, the others must had missed you too.

Yoonjae:  I’ll be heading over now with my brothers see you later.

Unknown Person: Come here safely Bye.

Yoonjae: Bye hyung.

Yoonjae put her hand phone back and looked the the guys. “Whose that?” Yongguk and Namjoon asked at the same time. “It’s one of the owner of Block Buster Underground” “One of the owner? How many owner are there?” Hoseok asked curiously. “Emm….7?” Yoonjae counted her fingers and said. “How do you know those guys?” Yoongi looked at Yoonjae suspiciously. “Their like my secret friends last time in school…” “Secret friends?” are they like bad people why do you need to keep them as a secret?” Daehyun and Taehyung said at the same time and high five each other. “ Their not bad peoples their like you guys but… they kind of had a bad reputation because they were framed so I thought Yoongi hyung will go over protective and not let me hang out with them…its been ages since I’ve meet them but we still do contact each other sometimes” all of them nodded and made their mouth into ‘o’ shape. “Lets go now I can’t wait to see them” All of them bid good bye to Red Dragon and left to Blocker Buster Underground.

 -Block Buster Underground-

 All of them reached Block Buster Underground and Yoonjae walked around trying to find her “Secret Friends” while B.A.P and BTS walked behind her like her body guards. “HYUNG!!” Yoonjae shouted when she spotted the ground of guys surrounding a table. “YOONJAE!!” all of them looked at Yoonjae then all of them did a group hug. “Aigoo its been a long time since we seen you, you’ve grown taller Yoonjae-ah” One of the guy said and ruffled Yoonjae’s hair. “Yah! My hair is all messy now” Yoonjae said and fixed her hair. “Yoonjae-ah are those guys your body guards?” One of the guy looked behind Yoonjae. “Oh their my brothers” “I thought you only have one older brother? When are there more guys?” Another guy asked. “I have two older brothers now” Yoonjae smiled and linked her arm with Yoongi and Youngjae. “This is Yoongi from BTS and Youngjae from B.A.P” Yoonjae introduce her brother to them. “And the others are?” “This is B.A.P a bunch of idiots I can’t live without, and this is BTS another bunch of idiots I meet in my new school” “Yoonjae you know Block B!?” Jungkook and Jongup suddenly realised this guys are Block . “Emm…wait you guys know Block B?” “We only heard of them butwe had never seen them before” Yongguk and Namjoon explained.

“I thought BTS and B.A.P are enemies?” one of the guy from Block B asked. “I brought them together” Yoonjae looked at Block B and smiled. “I think we should introduce ourselves” One of them said and all of them nodded. “Do you wanna B, Block B, Annyeonghaseyo Block B Imnida, I’m Zico the leader and Main Rapper of Block B”  he bowed at BTS and B.A.P and they bowed back. "I'm Jaehyo the Lead Vocal and Face of the group"  he bowed and they bowed back. "I'm P.O. the Rapper and Maknae of Block B"  he bowed at BTS and B.A.P who dropped their jaws. "He dosn't look like the maknae right? i was shocked at first when they said his the maknae too" Yoonjae said BTS and B.A.P snaped out of the thought. "I'm B-Bomb the Vocal and Main Dancer of Block B"  he bowed at them and smiled. "I'm Taeil the Main Vocal and Oldest in Block B"  he bowed at BTS and B.A.P who are stareing blankly at him. "Guys you see the weird thing is that the Maknae looks like the Old one and the Old one looks like the maknae i find it weird too" Yoonjae looked at BTS ad B.A.P. "Hey! i find that offencive offensive" P.O. exclaimed and all of them laughed. "I'm U-Kwon the Vocal and Lead Dancer"  he bowed and smiled brightly at BTS and B.A.P. "Last but not least i'm Kyung the Lead Rapper of Block B"  he bowed at B.A.P and BTS.


"Hyung introduce yourselvers too" Yoonjae looked at B.A.P and BTS. "WE ARE B.A.P YES SIR!" B.A.P introduced themselves. "BANG! TAN! ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONEONDAN IMNIDA!" BTS introudced themselves too. 

After that they decided to do a dance battle between the danceing machines in B.A.P, BTS and Block B with Yoonjae too. 

 

Hi guys stay tune to the next chapter to see the dance battle ^^ sorry for the short chapter.....2014 is here and tomorrow.....school starts in my contry "EVERYBODY SAY NO!!!!" hiass i don't want to go back to school :( Hope there isn't lots of homework so i could update as much as i could. AND!! sorry if i got any info about Block B wrong i don't know them as much as i know B.A.P and BTS >< Please don't kill me if i got any of it wrong.

New Subscribers XD

ruslana 

KirraInspirit 

Heres the MBC 가요대제전 performance practice of BTS hope you guys like it ^^ ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFTImbQbXdk (its so cute><) 

And heres the live perfromance -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvnBEoDrWoE (BTS in uniform!!!! >< /faints/ )

Not forgetting heres B.A.P's live performance ----------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLagYZQvaGM (Jongup did a dance solo ^^ OMG that flip is so asowme i almost thought he was flying when he fliped, Zelo looks taller...how can he still be growing taller and taller when his already so tall?!) 

Signing out: Date now - 1 Jan 2014

                   Time now - 9:01 PM

BYEBYE^^