Why Do It Always Happen To Me

Life With Bangtan

~Yoonjae's POV~

They did a dance battle and we went home. These few weeks in school had been normal just that B.A.P stopped bulling students in schools and fan girls had been giving me glares and stares when they see me with "their" B.A.P. Today i was kinda late for school all of them did not wake me up and i found a note by the table.

Yoonjae-ah no matter how we tried to wake u up you wont budge so i though your really tired so i decided to let you stay at home and rest. 

-Your handsome brother Yoongi

I looked at the time a found out i still have 15mins before school starts so i quickly got ready and ran to school. When i reached school the gate was closed so i decided to jump over it. I quicky ran to class hoping the teacher is not there yet. I ran so fast and didnt see someone was infront of me then i bumped into that person. "Yah! watch where your go- oh Yoonjae-shi sorry we didnt see you we wasnt looking at where we're going" Krystal and F(x) said and helped me pick up my books. *Whats wrong with them?* "Sorry about that time we should not have done those things to you can we be friends?" They said. I nodded my head without thinking and continued my way to my class. I stopped infront of the class door to catch my breath when i walked in the teacher was not there yet *Phew guess i'm in time* I walked over to my seat but i saw a bloned hair girl playing with her hair and her skirt sooooooo short sitting on my seat, she even turned back and flirt with Hoseok hyung and Jungkook hyung *Who in earth is this person sitting at my seat, how dare she flirt with my hyungs!?* "Yah your sitting on my seat" i said in a pissed tone. "Oh really i didn't know its your seat guess it would be my seat now" She shot back at me. "Move away this is my seat" i said and looked at Nara as if asking who is she. 'New student' Nara mouthed and i nodded. "I like this seat and no one is going to make me move away from it now go away so i can talk to my oppa" the new girl said and looked at Hoseok hyung and Jungkook hyung. *Your oppa!? how dare you!*

"Yah who do you think you are to talk to Yoonjae-shi this way!?" someone shouted from the back i looked and saw F(x). "Me? I'm the new student here" that girl said and flipped her hair. "Class sorry i'm late" the teacher came in and saw F(x) standing up and me stareing at that new girl. "Whats happening?" the teacher asked all of them. "Yoonjae and F(x) is ganging up bulling the new student" one of the guy in class shouted out obviously helping out the nw girl because she's pretty. "Yoonjae and F(x) see me after school new student come here and introduce yourself and Yoonjae sit at you own seat i will get the new student a new place to sit at" the new student stood up and looked pissed *Ha! now you can't sit with "Your" J-Hope and Jungkook oppa* i thought and smirked at her then bumping my shoulder to her's then sat on my own seat. I felt my phone vibrating so i fished it out.

Hoseok Hyung: What are you doing in school didn't you see the note Yoongi hyung wrote you?

Yoonjae: I did but i just wanted to come to school, looks like i predicted that there whould be fun today.

Hoseok Hyung: Fun? and why is F(x) helping you?

Yoonjae: They said their sorry i didn't know they whould do that too. 

"I'm Haeun nice to meet you, please take care of me" the new girl bowed showing her clevage making the class guys drool. "Ok Haeun you can sit beside Suzy" (New sitting arrangements) 

RDnRD - Random and Random   

SZnHE - Suzy and Haeun

NRnYJ - Nara and Yoonjae

JKnJH - Jungkook and J-hope

ZLnJU - Zelo and Jongup

KYnLN - Krystal and Luna

SLnAB - Suli and Amber      

RDnRD  RDnRD  RDnRD  RDnRD

 

SZnHE  RDnRD  RDnRD  RDnRD

NRnYJ  ZLnJU  KYnLN  RDnRD

JKnJH  RDnRD  RDnRD  SLnAB

During the whole lesson that new girl tried to flirt with Zelo and Jongup but failed so she flirted some random guys in the class. During break time guess who disturbed my peaceful lunch with B.A.P 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updateing for such a long time i will try to up date soon. 

^^

BYEBYE