Getting Along

Life With Bangtan

-Yoonjae's POV-

Its been a great day since i met Nara we found out that we had lots of stuffs in common and we even exchanged numbers. Its the last lesson now when suddenly i felt my phone vibrate, i took it out of my pocket and saw Yoongi massaged me

From: Pale Hyung

Yoonjea-ah its me after school meet me at the playground near our house make sure you come alone bye.

To: Pale Hyung 

Araso hyung bye see you later

School has ended so i went to the place Yoongi told me to go bye before that i went to a convenience store and bought myself something to drink and banana milk for hyung its his favourite. (i just made it up i don't know if he like to drink banana milk or not )

I reached the playground and theres not a single soul there so i sat down on the bench, drink my juice and listen to songs in my phone. Not long after i saw a pair of shoes in frount of me, i looked up and saw the masked guy and frowned thinking why is he here. 

"Yoongi is in some trouble he told me to bring you to the base, he will be waiting there" as if he read my mind asking why is he here his sound was abit muffled as he was wearing a mask but i could understand what he said.

"How do i know that i can trust you" i said looking at him with the I-Dont-Trust-You face.

"As expected that you would say that you brother told me to call him if you said that" he said as he took out his phone and dailed Yoongi's number then passed me his phone. 

Yoongi: Yoonjae-ah its me Yoongi that guy is my friend just follow him to the base i need to settle some stuffs so i can't fetch you sorry, i  will explain to you later when you reach the base.

Me: Okay i will follow him but you owe me an explanation, Bye.

I passed him back his phone sand stood up while keeping my headphone into my bag.

"Lets go now before Yoongi kill me for being to slow" i nodded and followed him. We were walking for 15 minutes when we reatched a place that looks dark with graffiti with the word BANGTAN BOYS on it. The masked guy knocked the gate with some rhythm before the gate opened revealing a guy with a dirty blone hair "Hyung! your finally back we have been waiting for ages" he said as he put his arms over the masked guy. "What are you talking about i only took 20 minutes" the masked guy hit the back of the guy with the dirty blone hair head. "Hyung! im only joking" the dirty blone hair guy complained. "Lets go Yoongi must be waiting for her sister" the masked guy said and looked back at me. "Oh LETS GO!" the guy with dirty blone hair pulled the masked guy inside and i followed.

When i walked in i saw 2 guys back views they seemed to be writing come stuffs, 2 guys danceing and another guy eating *emm so there 7 people in Hyungs gang?*

"Yoongi hyung your sister is here" the masked guy said then everyone stoped doing their stuffs and looked over here.

I saw Yoongi's face so i walked over to him "So where my explanation?" i said to him tilting my head slightly and smirked.

"Aigoo my little yoonjae must be waiting for me uh?" he said in a fake caring voice and messing my hair. I hit his hand off me and fake vomited at his 'caring-ness' "Give me an explanation now" i said in an ordering tone. "Hey is this how your talk to your lovely brother!?" "HA! when are you ever lovely i think pigs can fly if that happened" i said sarcastically while the other guys burst in to laughter, Yoongi gared at them and they stoped laughing "Fine i will tell you, we have a sudden competion at the underground today and i need to come out with a new song by tonight before 12:00 with Rapmon and Hope so i can't fetch you" I frowned at the name Rapmon and Hope *What kind of name is that!?* "Soits more important than your one and only sister right?" "Some how but i sent Hoseok to fetch you" "Hoseok?" "His that masked guy behind you" i turned back and saw the masked guy behind me talking to the guy eating before that. "I should introduce you to them, Guys come over here" the guys came over standing to on line from left to right.

"Im Namjoon KimNamjoon everyone calls me RapMonster you can call me RapMon for short im the Leader and Rapper of BTS" the guy in sunglass said *BTS? have i heard it some where or what, its already dark in here can he even see in those here!? Hmm RapMonster is her human? or a monster* "Yah Yoonjae his a human not a monster" my brother said. I looked at him shocked that he know what im thinking "I'm your brother i know what you are thinking of" i turned back and saw RapMon took off the sunglasses and smiled and me then bowed, i bowed back without expression.

"Im Seokjin KimSeokjin but everone calls me Jin im the Vocalist and Visual of BTS" the pretty guy said *Hmmm he dose look like his visual* he smiled at me a bowed, i bowed back without expression again.

"Im Jimin ParkJimin everyone just call me Jimin im the Vocalist and Main Dancer in BTS, nice to meet you pretty lady" The shortest guy said and he wiggled his eye browns at me *Tsk Tsk such a flirter* "His a fliter don't bother him" Yoongi whispered to me. "I can see that" i whispered back to him. He gave me a flirty look then smiled and bowed, once again i bowed back without expression.

"Im Taehyung KimTaehyung everyone calls me V im the Vocalist of BTS" The guy in the dirty blone hair said *V!? weird names they have* he smiled and waved at me then bowed, i bowed back a waved slightly at him.

"Im Jungkook JeonJungkook everyone calls my Jungkook but my hyungs call me Kookie i don't know why but Yoongi hyung keep calling me that so all the hyung calls he that too, Im the Maknae, Vocalist and Rapper in BTS nice to meet you" The cute baby faced guy said *Hmmm Kookie thats a cute nickname hyung gave him. Maknae, Vocalist and Rapper? that lots of role for him over there* he smiled at me then bowed and smiled again, i bowed back and smiled at him slightly the other members where shock to see me smile at him even Yoongi was shocked.

"Im Hoseok JungHoseok everyone calls me J-Hope or you can call me Hope for short, im the Rapper and Dancer in BTS" the masked guy said then he took off his mask and nodded his head slightly, i nodded back at him *Hope? i like Hoseok more i don't know why though, he looks good without his mask*

"Im Yoongi MinYoongi everyone calls me SUGA im the Rapper and the most charming guy in BTS" Yoongi ran over and stood beside Hoseok or J-Hope and said "Tsk Charming HA! when were you even charming, SUGA? do you taste sweet or wad?" i said sarcasticly at him. " Yah! im your brother! how could you do that! and its S.U.G.A SUGA not sugar, whatever never mind introduse yourself"

"Im Yoonjae" i said plainly " Yah great yourself propperly they are all older then you"  

"Fine, Im Yoonjae MinYoonjae sister of The Oh So Charming Yoongi" then i bowed slightly at them and they all bowed back.

"Wow now we have 2 times of Yoongi hyung's attuide" Jungkook stated

"Okay now all of you know each other lets do the things we were doing just now, Jimin, Jungkook, Hope continue trying the new moves Hope i will call you over later when we need your help on the lyrics, Jin hyung and Taehyung go pratice on your lines, Rapmon lets go continue with the new song, Yoonjae come over too your can help us with the tunes you knw how to do that don't you" i nodded and walked over to Yoongi and Rapmon " Yoonjae everyone in the school don't know our real name so don't spread it we are the only ones that know" "Araso Hyung, Oh i bought this for you when i was on my way to the play ground its your favourite" i said as i trew the bag with the banana milk in it to him. "Oh! Banana milk thanks Yoonjae i love banana milk" "Sometimes i wonder if hyung is really older then me or not" i said softly "Yah i heard that" "Its for hyung to hear"

"Hyung? Why is Yoonjae calling Yoongi Hyung hyung insted of Oppa??" Jungkook asked curiously while trying out the new moves.

"She don call people Oppa she always call them by their name but if she trust that person she will call them hyung she only calls me Oppa if she is hungry or she needs help for important things" Yoongi explained.

"Yoonjae-ah do you trust us?" Jungkook asked me.

"Hmm i don't know well your guys have to gain my trust first then" i said while trying to make the tunes.

"Ok then" Jungkook said 

"Yoonjae-ah let me hear what you have done" Yoongi said while looking at my direction, i played the tune i tried a few minutes ago to let hyung and the guys hear. Once i played it the others turned their head over and looked at me with shocked faces.

"Wow i know your know how to make tunes but i did'nt know they were that good i guess we can win tonight at the underground then with Me, Rapmon and Hope's lyrics, Jimin and Jungkook's dance moves, Jin hyung and Taehyung's voice and Yoonjae's tunes we could definetly win B.A.P this time" Yoongisaid in exciment. "B.A.P?" " Yoonjae-ah you know B.A.P?" "Somehow i saved a girl in the hallway this afternoon from them" 

"Hyung! that brave girl we heard that saved Nara from B.A.P is Yoonjae!?" Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time.

"Yoonjae-ah did you save Nara from B.A.P!? and B.A.P told you to watch out and you said that you will because they were freaks!?" Yoongi asked me with big eyes even though his eyes were small.

"Yeh why?" i said plainly. "Yoonjae-ah no one has ever talked back to B.A.P except us, now they are going to have you as their next taget" Yoongi said in fear "I can handle that myself, you know i had always been bullied by others in my old school before im was transfered to BIGHIT High right? i know how to handle myself i had exprience of emm being bullie? its still an experience right so don't worry about me" i said calmly.

"Hyung she sure is calm talking bout it while your so nevous" Jungkook said.

"Yoonjae-ah they are diffient i don't want your being hurt again" " Hyung i can take care of myself you had taught me how to fight so my fighting skills are almost as good as your don't forget about that" "WHAT! she can fight!? even almost as good as Yoongi hyung!?" Jimin asked in shock. "Yeh i tought her how to because she was always bullied in her old school she even became as blunt as me with other people expect people she trust" "Wow what else can she do expect Making aswome tunes and Fighting like Yoongi hyung!?" Jungkook asked. "She knows how to Rap like Namjoon, Sing better then Taehyung and Jin hyung, Dance better then Jungkook and Jimin, Make tunes like Hoseok's or even better, Fight like me and theres even more she can do guys don under estimate her even though she's a girl she can do stuffs that some guys might not even know how to do" The guys jaw drop to the floor "Wow she is really scary" Taehyung said and hid behind Jin.

"Guys im not that scary if you gained my trust i can be as friendly as Yoongi hyung too" i said and smiled brightly.

"Guys we have a new begining now..... with Yoonjae" Hoseok said calmly.

"Yoongi hyung! can Yoonjae be part of BTS too?" Jungkook asked like a child asking for candy.

"Sure why not? But she will be a Big secret of BTS if the other know she is part of us B.A.P might even try to do weired stuffs to her so she is offcially our big secret" "Who said you could add members to BTS without the leader's permation?" Rapmon said. "Hyung will you lets Yoonjae be part of us?" Jungkook showed Rapmon a puppy face. " Yes but its our mission to protect her if B.A.AP do bad stuffs to her and keep her as a secret and act like what we do to the other students in school ok?" "YES SIR!" the other guys said together. 

"WE ARE BANG!!" "TAN!!" "YOOJAE WELCOME TO BTS!!!" 

"Hyung! can we have a welcome party after our competion?" Jungkook asked the older guys.

"Sure! why not lets go change and go to The Underground" Yoongi said. As the other guys went to change i tought *Whats so scary about B.A.P that hyungs are so serious about keeping the secret??*

"Yoonjae-ah we are done lets go" Yoongi shouted. 

"Okay, wait for me i need to pack some stuffs first" "Hurry up! we don't want to be late because of you" "I'm done!" "Yoonjae wear this its Hoseok's shirt and his sister's skinny jeans she left here that time she came because it was raining, when your done find me at that room change faster" he said as he trew a black t-shirt and skinny jeans at me. I went to change and looked at myself in the mirror *Im wearing Hoseok's shirt...... why am i blushing!? whats wrong with me man?* 

"Hyung! im done" i walk to the room yoongi said eariler i opened the door and saw Hoseok changeing and i saw his abs....i closed the door and leaned on it thinking *What is happening to me!? I had seen hyung's abs lots of time why am i blushing seeing Hoseok's!? im even blushing seeing myself wearing Hoseok's shirt, Am i crazy!?* the door opened and i fell backwards but Hoseok caught me and hold on to my waist i stood up immdately "Thanks...." "Your welcome oh is that my shirt? you look good its it you look good in my sister's skinny jeans too" "Thanks" "Yoonjae! lets go!" yoongi shouted and i turned back. " Okay!, Lets go" i turned over and told Hoseok. "This is for you" he pulled out a necklace with the word Hope on it that is gold in colour.  he put it over my head. I looked down and touched it then smiled slightly. "Thank you i love it" "No problem i tought that you would look good in it so i gave it to you and this too. He pulled out a black and white Bandana and warped it around my wrist. I looked at him curiously "I see that you don't wear accessories so i would like to help you brighten up the the shirts you wear even though you already look good in just t-shirt. I blused at his word slightly' "You can keep these as my welcome gift for you lets go" "Thank you i will keep it forever let go" We headed to the van waiting for us. "What took you guys so long" Yoongi asked. "We were talking about some stuffs" i said to him with a bright smile. "Why are you so happy? You don't always smile so brightly" "Oh it nothing i got gifts from Hoseok hyung" i said and smiled. Yoongi looked at my necklace and the Bandana on my wrist and looked at me weirdly "You don't always smile like that when i give you stuffs is there something between you two? Your even calling him hyung" i blushed slightly "Lets go!" I said and went into the van and Hoseok sat beside me as theres no other place to sit at.

"Hyung! Why did'nt you give me that Bandana? its your favourite you won't even give it to me, Oh! that necklace is your lucky necklace right? you love it so much you wont even take it off" Jungkook turned over and talked to Hoseok. Hoseok blused slightly and make a akward cough before saying "The Bandana is a welcome gift for her and the necklace is the same as mine i still have my favourite one here" he said and pointed at his necklace that is same as mine. "Hmmm which means that Hoseok hyung and Yoonjae is wearing necklace that looked the same.....Which are loke couple necklaces!!" Both Hoseok and me blushed and looked out of the window. 

"We have reached guys lets go!" Jin said as e got off the driver seat. We all got off the van and walked down some stairs and reached a place it was filled with people and the musics were blusted loudly the guys were walking to some where so i followed behind them but i got pushed out of them as fan girls crowd around then so i lost my way. Suddenly i felt someone grab my wrist so i look at that person and saw Hoseok he was wearing his mask now he brought me back to BTS its was dark so the fan girls did not saw my face. " Yoonjae sit here we will be back after we perform ok?" Yoongi said. "Okay i wont go anywhere but stay here if i got lost i will call you" before they go i grabed on to Hoseok's wrist and said "Good luck J-Hope"  emphasizeing on the word J-HOPE. He gave me an eyes smile and patted on my head "I will, stay safe here ok?" i nooded and he walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI! How is my story so far? Next chapter will be an intresting chapter where Yoonjae goes to the Underground with BTS but what will happen if B.A.P see her there??Yoonjae is starting to have feelings for Hoseok!! >< Hoseok is also starting to have feelings for Yoonjae >< OMG Hehe lets see what will happen in the next chapter ^^ BYEBYE