Hanging Out With BTS

Life With Bangtan

-Yoonjae's POV-

I ran home quickly and reached home by 3:05. I opened the door and held onto my knee trying to catch my breath. " Hyung....Im....Back" i said while trying to breath after that running. "Yoonjae-ah lets go have dinner at the new restaurants near our house" "Hyung is this why you wanted me to come home early!?" I glared at him. "Yeh why?" "Aish i ran home from the coffee shop near our school i almost died from running so fast" "Aigoo sorry i will treat you ice-cream later okay?" Yoongi said while patting my head. "Fine i'll go change first"

 

-New restaurants-

"Yoonjae-ah you said you will explain to me want happen that night, so what happened?" Yoongi asked me ask ate his food. "O....oh that....." i stuttered. "She was on the way back and some guys are trying to do bad things to her, i happen to saw Infinite playing Basketball so i asked Them for help in time so she was not hurt" Hoseok said in a worried tone while looking at me. "Yoonjae is that true??" Yoongi hyung asked me in a worried tone. "Y...yeh" "Do you recognise those guys? I’m going to kill them if i see them any where" Yoongi said angrily then banging his fist on the table making Jin, Jimin and Taehyung who are eating jump up then looking at him.

 

"Hy....hyung im...fine i can't see their faces it....its too dark so i can't see..." i looked at Hoseok hyung worriedly then he nodded softly at me. "Those guys are lucky its too dark to see their faces if i know who are they I’ll kill them" Yoongi said angrily. "Hyung im fine now..." "Wah Yoonjae you have a great brother" Jungkook said while eating his noodles. "Of course, i've been taking care of Yoonjae since our parents passed always like a father" Yoongi said proudly. "Yoonjae-ah this "Father" of yours must be very naggy Right?" Namjoon said then everyone started laughing.

 

"Yeh his the most naggy father I’ve ever seen, but his also the most caring father too" i looked at Yoongi with meaningful eyes. "Aww Yoonjae-ah your the best daughter ever" Yoongi said then hugged me tightly. "Hyung i can't breath.." "Oh sorry... so who's that Nana or Na something girl you said you were friends with?" "Its Nara she's the girl I saved from B.A.P that time i found out that she's always bullied like i was used to bullied in my old school and we had lots of things alike so we became friends" "Wow its weird that you made a new friend you never had friends" "I know, we're each other's first friend in BIGHIT High" "What about us?" Jungkook asked and showed me his puppy face. "You guys are my brothers, and this old man here is our father" i said and pointed at Yoongi when i said old man, everyone busted into laughter. "YAH !Stop laughing lets go get ice-cream" "Yeh ice-cream!" Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and i shouted happily. "Lets go get you kids ice-cream the old mans can walk behind us" Hoseok hyung said and Pulled the 4 of us to the ice-cream shop. "Hyung your mask" i took out Hoseok hyung's mask and gave it to him. "Its okay you can keep it you need to wear in when your with us in case the fan girls recognise you" He said and helped my put on the mask. "Okay, but how can i eat like this?" "Hmm i don't know maybe you can't eat when your with us, i don't eat or drink in school and The Underground too i need to keep the mask on.

 

"Really!? No wonder your so skinny i shall make you fat when we're at home" "Okay lets go buy ice-cream now and we can go back home to eat it"

 

"Hyung i have something to ask you" i asked him when the two of us are walking at the back when we're on the way home. "What is it?" He asked me as he turned his head to look at me. " Why are you sleeping in the biggest room alone when the others are sharing the room with others?" I tilt my head to the left while looking at him. "Oh that we played a game and if the person won he can get the biggest room and i won so i got the biggest room" "Oh guess you need to share your room with me now" "Yeh but im fine with it because its you the other guys might make my room upside down or something" "Hahaha hyung you don't like others to be on you bed? That time you pull Yoongi hyung out of the bed" "Yeh i don't like shareing my stuffs with others" "Oh i don't like sharing my things with others too...but hyung why didn't you pull me away when im cuddling in the blanket that time i first came?" "You looked happy that time...your pretty when you Smile you should smile more" " I don't really smile alot.." "Why??" "That day my parents died i lost my memories before that too so i don't remember any of my childhood memories and the things i did before my parents died" "So you don't remember any thing before your parents died? Even friends that you made before?" i nodded "Hey you two we're home already" Yoongi hyung shouted. "Lets go" Hoseok said and i nodded.

 

HI guys sorry for the short chapter i will be typing the next chapter now.

BYEBYE