Discovery

Life With Bangtan

-Author’s POV-

The next morning all of them woke up and went to get ready to meet Red Dragon. B.A.P waited at the living room for BTS and Yoonjae to get ready and after that they would go to B.A.P’s apartment so that B.A.P could change too. BTS and Yoonjae came out from their rooms. “Lets go to B.A.P’s apartment now they need to change too” Yoonjae said and the others nodded then headed to B.A.P’s apartment.

 

“Wait for us in the living room” Yongguk told BTS and Yoonjae. B.A.P came out of their room after changing. “Wow looks like you guys have different sense of fasion” Yoonjae said and looked at BTS and B.A.P  

“Wait for us in the living room” Yongguk told BTS and Yoonjae. B.A.P came out of their room after changing. “Wow looks like you guys have different sense of fasion” Yoonjae said and looked at BTS and B.A.P.

 

“Do we even know how to go back there?” Jongup suddenly asked. “He gave me the address before we left last night” Yongguk said. “Yoongi, Yoonjae and Youngjae are you guys ready?” Jin looked at the 3 of them before they head into Red Dragon’s base, the 3 ‘Sliblings’ nodded nervously.

 

“You guys are back, are there more of you guys? Or am I seeing 6 more guys here?” Red Dragon looked at all of them with a confused face B.A.P and BTS tried to hold their laugher. “I brought BTS with us Yoongi hyung too” Yoonjae said calmly. “Oh… so I’m not seeing things, so which of you guys is Yoongi?” Everyone looked at Yoongi and Jungkook pushed him forward slightly so that Red Dragon can see him. “So this handsome young man is Yoongi? Can Yoonjae and the other kid that might be my son too stand out too so I could see you guys” Red Dragon said then Yoonjae and Youngjae stood forward slightly. “His name is Youngjae” Yoonjae stated calmly. “Wow the 3 of you do have similar names… don’t all of you get confused?” Red Dragon asked B.A.P and BTS and they nodded. “Why are all of you standing? Take a sit” Red Dragon pointed at the couch opposite of him and all of them sat on it. “Can I take some blood from the 3 of you? I need to ask my men to make a DNA test” Red Dragon asked the 3 of them. They looked at each other then nodded. After awhile some people came in with injection strings each of them took some blood from the 3 of them and one of the person took some blood from Red Dragon. “Sent these for DNA test I want it by today” Red Dragon ordered those person and they nodded and left.   

 

“Tell me more about yourself Yoongi” Red Dragon looked at Yoongi and said. “I’m Yoongi Min Yoongi, my birthday is on March 9 I’m born in year 1993, I’m a underground rapper with BTS” Yoongi stood up and introduced himself. “Nice to meet you Yoongi” Red Dragon smiled at him and Yoongi sat down. “Youngjae tell me more about yourself too” Red Dragon looked at Youngjae and said. “I’m Youngjae Yoo Youngjae I got my sur name from the parents that adopted me but they had already passed away, My birthday is on January 24 I’m born in year 1994, I’m also a underground rapper with B.A.P but I don’t rap much I’m the vocal of the group” Youngjae bowed and smile at Red Dragon. “Nice to meet you Youngjae so your younger then Yoongi” Red Dragon smiled at Youngjae and he sat down. “Now Yoonjae tell me something about yourself. “I’m Yoonjae” Yoonjae remained sitting and said coldly. “Yah Yoonjae introduce youself like how you introduce youself in the first day of school” Himchan looked at her and said. “This is how I introduced myself in the first day of school” Yoonjae looked at Himchan and said B.A.P droped their jaw and looked at Yoonjae then they looked at BTS, BTS nodded as if saying that’s how she introduced herself at the first day of school. “I’ll introduce her, she is Yoonjae Min Yoonjae no one knows her birthday but she’s younger than all of us, she is not an underground rapper but she can rap, sing, dance and do a lot more of other things she is very talented” Daehyun introduced Yoonjae to Red Dragon. “Oh I see… and you are?” “I’m Daehyun Jung Daehyun I’m the vocal of B.A.P, Yoonjae hangout with us a lot so we knew a lot of stuffs about her” “Can all of you introduce youself now? Theres a lot of you guys I’m kind of confused” Red Dragon looked at all of then and touched the back of his neck in embarrassment. All of them tried to hold back their laugher and B.A.P stood up to introduce themselves first.

“WE ARE B! A.P! YES SIR!” B.A.P bowed and started to introduce themselves one by one. “I’m Yongguk the Leader and Rapper of B.A.P, I’m Himchan the Vocal and “Mother” of B.A.P, I’m Daehyun the Vocal of B.A.P, I’m Youngjae the Vocal of B.A.P, I’m Jongup the Dancer and Vocal of B.A.P, I’m Zelo you can call me Junhong the Rapper, Dancer and Maknae of B.A.P” they introduced themselves and sat down. “Nice to meet you Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo” Red Dragon smiled at all of them, all of their jaw dropped at how fast he remember all of their names.

 

BTS stood up to introduce themselves too. “BANG! TAN! ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IMNIDA!” 

“I’m RapMonster the Leader and Rapper of BTS, I’m Suga the Rapper of BTS, I’m Jin the Vocal and Visual of BTS, I’m J-Hope the Dancer and Rapper of BTS, I’m Jimin the Dancer and Vocal of BTS, I’m V the Vocal of BTS, I’m Jungkook the Maknae, Dancer, Rapper, Vocal of BTS” they introduced themselves one by one. “Looks like both the maknae are very talented” Red Dragon looked at Zelo and Jungkook. “Nice to meet you RapMonster, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook I’m guessing these are your nicknames right?” BTS nodded and the door opened reviling a guy in suit with a sunglasses. “Sir the report is done.” The guy walked over to Red Dragon and passed him a document.

 

Red Dragon looked at the report then looked at all of them. “How is it!?” Himchan, Jongup, Zelo, RapMonster, Taehyung and Jungkook asked at the same time. “Yongguk I would like you to help me read it out to the others” Red Dragon held the document out for Yongguk, Yongguk stood up and take it he then cleared his throat and read the report out loud so all of them could hear. “Min Yoongi, Min Yoonjae, Yoo Youngjae and (Red Dragon’s real name) Related 99.9%” Everyone of them gasped and looked at each other. “Hyung I want to see it!” Jongup, Zelo and Jongkook stood up and walked over to Yongguk. “I want to see it too Yongguk bring it over so all of us can see it” Himchan waved Yongguk over. All of them looked at it and looked at Yoongi, Yoonjae and Youngjae. “Yeh! Youngjae is really the brother of Yoongi and Yoonjae” Himchan and Jin shouted in excitement all of them put their arms around each other’s shoulder and spin in rounds. “Lets have a party with the Big Family of BTS and B.A.P!” Himchan suggested, Red Dragon coughed and all of them looked at him. “Did you guys forget about me?” “Do you want to join the party too?” Jongup asked him innocently. “No its fine but I want to show you guys to your new house since I will have 14 more kids I would want all of you to live in the same house” “You treat all of us as you children too!?” Jongup, Zelo, Taehyung and Jungkook asked him. “Of cause if you guys are like a family to each other you guys would naturally me my children too” Red Dragon said and did an eye smile. “Thanks you for accepting the rest of B.A.P and BTS too I will try to get along with you even though I don’t get alone well with other people expect B.A.P, BTS and Nara” Yoonjae bowed at Red Dragon making B.A.P and BTS jaws drop. “Now lets go and see the new house you guys would be staying in you guys could take your stuffs there tomorrow” 

 

Hi guys how is the story so far? Sorry for not updating yesterday i was watching the wonder performance of SBS GAYA DAEJUN 2013 Please do comment too ^^ Do wait for the next chapter "New House " Hope you guys enjoy this story.

New Subscribers XD

MinYeollie 

-jeonjungkook 

AsiasPrincess811

dibidisminho 

BTS and B.A.P performance last night is so MIND BLOWING 

BTS -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcuwul6iXxQ (The camera man did not show the whole choregrahpy so here's the dance pratice one) ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2rS6vXApF0 ITS SUPER ASWOME OMG XD /TROWS FLOWER/

B.A.P -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXqFBAaL5w /FAINTS/

Singing out: Date now - 31 Dec 2013

                    Time now - 12:00 AM 

BYEBYE^^