First Day At BIGHIT High

Life With Bangtan

Yoonjae's POV

"YA! YOONJAE-AH WAKE UP!!"

"Ahhh hyung 5 more minutes please" 

"YA! its 6:30 already school starts at 7:00 you don"t want to be late for first day of school"

"WHAT!? !" I jumped off my bed and get ready for school

"Hey Min Yoonjae no cursing!"

"SORRY!!"

Yep this is my life today will be my first day in BIGHIT High. My brother Yoongi studies there too. You must be wondering where are our parents, they died in an accident a few years ago. So my brother had been studying and working to keep us alive. Sometimes our uncle from Japan will sent some money to us but not very often. You might be wondering why i called my brother hyung too basically i don't call people oppa, i find it weird since i was young so i only call people im ok with hyung or noona if not i just call them by their names. Im not a really quiet girl but im kind of cold i don't tend to talk to others first and i don't like being with alot of people i hate skinship too EWWW!! 

"Yoonjae-ah we are goin to be late!"

"Coming!" bye i gonna go 

 

Author POV

-Somewhere Near BIGHIT High Entrance-

"HYUNG!! your late!" Jungkook shouted as he saw Yoongi running over 

"Well say that to her" Yoongi pointed at Yoonjae which was trying to catch her breath

"Who is she?" Jimin asked 

"She's my sister Yoonjae she will be studying from today onwards, but you guys can't tell others she is my sister"

"WHY!?" Jungkook asked innocently 

Namjoon hit the back of jungkooks head "Yah are you stupid, his the kingka of this school if we let others know won't those crazy fan girls do weird stuffs to her."

"Guys so we will act like we don't know her in school" Yoongi ordered

"OKAY!" the guys said at the same time 

"Yoonjae-ah i will massage you later where to meet up after school, remember to pretend you don't know me"

"Fine hyung you said it more then 100 times already, i need to go get my schedule already bye" Yoonjae ran off to the office

"Guys lets go" Namjoon said and the guys went into school and fan girls start to crowd over them 

 

Yoonjae's POV 

After i took my schedule i went of trying to find my classroom. I was looking at my schedule *whos that guy just now with hyung?? he looked cool in that mask & whos that guy in those sunglasses its not even sunny* when suddenly i bumped into someone all my stuffs dropped all over the place. I looked up and saw a girl smiling at me 

"Hi are you new here?" she said while helping me pick up my stuffs. 

"Yes" i said bluntly while picking up my stuffs.

"Oh nice to meet you im Suzy whats your name?" she said tilting her head to the right slightly.

"Yoonjae" i said without emotion.

"Oh its a nice name, what is your first lesson?" she smiled brightly. 

"Science, Miss Lee" i said while looking at my schedule

"ME TOO! Lets go" she linked my arm and pulled me with her

*haiss why must she do that i hate skinships! Aruggg kill me please*

 

-Class Room-

"Guys you all are going to have a new classmate, student come in" a lady that looked like a weird messy hair freak in her 20's said.

I walked into the class room looking around still with the emotionless look i heard some student gapsing while some are whispering. 

"Please introduce yourself student" the weird hair freak said while smiling weirdly. *gosh im starting to hate her already*

"Im Yoonjae" i said looking not intrested, then i suddenly saw the masked guy just now sitting at the back of the class looking out of the window and that baby faced guy sitting next to him. 

"Ahhh Yoon....Yoonjae please go and sit beside Suzy" the teacher said akwardly because of my bluntness *Oh great i guess i wont have a quiet time in class today* i tough while rolling my eyes and went to my sit. 

I sat down and BAM! there goes the loud speaker "HI! Yoonjae nice to meet you again" she smiled cheerfully again. 

I turned over looking at her with the Do-I-Look-Like-I-Want-To-Talk? face.

-Hoseok's POV-

I was looking out of the window when suddenly Miss weird said "Guys you all are going have a new classmate, student come in." I turned my head and saw Yoongi's sister walking in with no emotion.

"Please introduce youself student" Miss weird said to her while she smiled at Yoongi's sister. 

"Im Yoonjae" she said bluntly. "WOW her attuide is really like Yoongi hyung's" Jungkook said softly

"Ahhh Yoon....Yoonjae please sit beside Suzy" Miss weird said akwardly *HAHAHA nice one yoonjae Miss weird is awkward now* Yoonjae walked over to Suzy rolling her eyes i guess she already know Suzy is a loud speaker.

Once Yoonjae sat down Suzy started speaking "HI! Yoonjae nice to meet you again" while Yoonjae looked at her with the Do-I-Look-Like-I-Want-To-Talk? face *wow im starting to like her already most of the people act akwardly around her*

 

-Yoonjae's POV-

*AHHHHH this is boring when will this weird freak science teacher and speaker suzy stop talking!?* Haiss i sigh looking out of the window ~RING RING~ *YEH!!! NO MORE FREAK AND LOUDSPEAKERS* i did a little dance in my head then packed my stuffs into my bag and walking out of the class when suddenly someone grabed my wrist, i turned over seeing suzy holding my wrist.

"Yoonjae do you want to have lunch with my and my friends?" she looked at me with puppy eyes while blinking her eyes.

"No thanks i want to be alone and don't do that again its weird and gross" i turned around and walked out of the class wanting to look around in this school.

I walked around the school theres students every where *haiss its so noisy i can't hear myself think* so i went up to the rooftop and its very peaceful there so i lie down on one of the bench looking at the sky.

 

-Hoseok's POV-

I was about to walk out of the classroom when suddenly Suzy grabed Yoonjae's wrist blocking the way. 

"Yoonjae do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?" she looked at Yoonjae with puppy eyes while blinking her eyes.

"No thanks i want to be alone and don't do that again its weird and gross" she turned around and walked out of the class *wow she is so stright forward*

"Hyung! did i just saw that!?" Jungkooks jaw droped.

"Lets go" i said and pushed his jaw back up.

 

-Music Room-

"SUGA HYUNG!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Whatsup" Yoongi said without emotion.

"Your sister was in the same class as Hope hyung and me your sister is seriousely daebak! She was like ("Im Yoonjae" he said acting as her) when the teacher asked her to introduce herself and Miss Lee was so awkward she don't know what to say" Jungkook said in exciment.

"Yeh and when Suzy asked her if she want to have lunch with her friend while making her eyes like a puppy's and blinking your sister said that she wanted to be alone and told Suzy to stop making those eyes beacuse it looked weird and gross" Hoseok said while walking to the couch.

"WA! Suga hyung your sister attitude is totaly like yours i can't wait unitl we meet her after school" jimin said while playing with V.

"Your guys are just over reacting" Suga said while making some tunes with Rapmon.

"Hyung we are not over reacting its cool that a girl has a attiude of the mighty Suga" V explained and continue playing

 

-School Rooftop-

 -Yoonjae's POV-

*Finally i have peace* i tought while looking at the sky.

"Well well look what we got here" i sat up and saw 6 boys wearing black with weird painting on their face walking to me.

I was about to walk away when one of them spoke.

"Don't you have to say sorry when you came into other peoples place?" a guy wearing a neted mask with blone hair said.

"Is your name some where here? what makes this place yours? theres no school rule saying that we are not allowed to come here is there?" i said with out emotion feeling pissed. 

 

 

 

"Im starting to like you" a guy with red hair and a bandana on his head said while smirking.

I looked at them boredly having no intrest and walked away.

 

 

"Hyung seems like we have a new target" 

 

 

Hi readers its my first time writing so sorry if there are spelling errors and grammar errors im not really good in english. But ideas kept coming to my mind so i justr wrote it out hope you can understand my english bye^^