A Little Competition

Love Me Already!
The training session was set up to be hell from the start. If God did exist, Jaejoong was positive that He hated him. There was absolutely nothing good that could come out of this. Here Jaejoong was, just minding his own business when U Know decides to make a radient appearance. 'Why isn't Taemin out of the changing room yet? The sooner we finish, the sooner I can get out of here.' He sighed in utter relief when Taemin came skipping (literally, he was skipping. This boy just can't be unhappy.) in the room. "Sorry I was a bit slow hyungs! I couldn't get my combination for some reason!" Yunho, no it was U Know now, just laughed it off. The sound went straight down south for Jaejoong. 'Oh dear sweet mother of God his laugh is deeper and more raspy! I'm going crazy here!' The deep voice speaking (Speaking! Who gave this man permission to speak so ily?) brought him out of his musings. "It's alright Taemin ah. Just come over here so we can get started. By the end of this practice, you'll be able to sing and dance at the same time while keeping both under control. Shall we begin?" Jaejoong could've sworn that Yunho looked right at him at that last sentence. Taemin nodded happily and walked quickly to take his place in front of his dance teacher. "Alright Taemin, first we need to make sure you've been practicing at home. Sing something for us mmkay?" Oh goodness he could to that voice alone. He snapped himself out of it and tried to focus on the task at hand. Taemin nodded and sang a little bit of a song by Super Junior. Jaejoong recognized it as No Other. The kid had improved greatly. He quickly forgot about his problems with Yunho and U Know and went to his trainer mode. "You've greatly improved Taemin ah. Just be a bit more confident alright? When you have confidence and talent rolled into one, it makes for a formidable force." Taemin was listening and nodding to say he understood, still having that grin on his face. Jaejoong smiled at his student. 'I definately got an enthusiastic one here. Good thing he works hard.' He thought. "Alright, now let's see what you've learned in dancing." Jaejoong heard himself say. Taemin positioned himself as Jaejoong turned the boombox on. (Really, does anyone even have a boombox anymore? Jaejoong didn't know why they didn't just upgrade it already.) Jay Park's "Know Your Name" filled the room. So Taemin likes other artists besides SM and JYJ groups? Interesting and useful. Jaejoong looked at Taemin and his jaw dropped. The young boy may be good at singing, but this is just what he's made for! Jaejoong spared a glance at Yunho. (He refused to acknowledge him as U Know, that would confuse him and he liked to think that U Know was just an extreme Yunho. No one else seemed to believe that though.) The younger was staring intently at the boy, nodding his head every now and then. When Taemin finished, Jaejoong smiled at Taemin. "Wow Taemin, you are a dancing machine! You're really good!" Yunho nodded. "You have gotten even better with your form. I think you're really grasping this; you look very confident." Taemin beamed. "Thank you hyungs! That means a lot coming from you two!" He suddenly got a bit sheepish. "Um, Yunho hyung? I always wanted to do a dance off with you, and I'm confident that I have a chance at winning here." Yunho smirked and nodded. "Alright then, if you say so. Best of luck to you because I'm not going easy on you or holding back." For the first time, Taemin wasn't smiling; he was smirking. "Good, I didn't expect nor want you to. Try and keep up old man, I'm not holding back either. Jaejoong hyung! You pick the song to make things a bit more interesting." Jaejoong noticed the atmosphere had turned into something he'd never seen before. This made him get the perfect song in his head. It wasn't Korean, or even Asian, but it was a big deal for dancing to. He pressed play, and Chris Brown's "Wall to Wall" rang throughout the room. Both dancers raised their eyebrows and smirked. "Well I couldn't have picked a better song if I tried." Taemin said. And with that, the two started to move. Now, Jaejoong had seen his fair share of improv dance offs, but these two blew all of them away, crushed them with a boulder, blended them in a blender, and poured them into lava for good measure. Taemin and Yunho did it so well, they even interacted with each other like this was rehearsed for years. Jaejoong heard noises behind him and saw the rest of the team (YooSu, Changmin, their trainees, and even Lee Soo Man) looking on in comlete awe. Jaejoong imagined that his face didn't look much different. Jaejoong took another look at the dancers, and really, it was a wonder he didn't faint right then. He had seen Yunho dance some during his time training Taemin, but this was something else entirely. This was... "U Know really has come back. Oh dear Lord help me." Changmin took the words directly out of Jaejoong's mouth. Changmin walked up beside Jaejoong and gave him a look saying, "Do you now see what I was talking about?" Oh hell yes he did. He leaned over and whispered to Changmin. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this at home too. Man, try to stay alive for me, okay?" Changmin gave a brief nod, still transfixed with U Know's subtly sensual dance movements. Jaejoong noticed that he put a lot more effort into his moves now. Every dance was claculated three moves prior. It fit so well you'd think it was an official dance practice. Jaejoong's pants started to become extremely tight. Seeing a hot and sweaty Yunho move the way he was currently moving was almost too much. This was very bad. He distantly thought that it might've been better to wear sweat pants instead of jeans today. He figured it'd be fine since they weren't anywhere near tight and he usually controlled most of his arousal. 'Then again, I wasn't expecting U Know to make a guest appearance.' He thought, sitting in a chair and crossing his legs to hide the obvious problem. The song came to a close, but Jaejoong's hard-on wasn't getting any better. He only vaguely heard the applause from everyone else. Taemin went back to his humble and overly happy self, and Yunho just smiled, his breath heavy from the work out. He was sweating, panting, and.... did he just look at Jaejoong and wink? It was getting way too hot in here. 'Oh goodness what is this man doing to me?' Everything suddenly went black, and Changmin noticed first when he heard a thud coming from the nearest corner. "Jaejoong hyung!" He ran over to the man and felt for a pulse. He sighed in relief when he found one. Everyone else heard the outburst and rushed over. Changmin put his hand up. "Give him some space! Somebody get me a bucket of water and a washcloth!" Yoochun ran off with Junsu to get the items. When he came back, Changmin took them and set to work. He first put the washcloth in the cool water and ran it over Jaejoong's heated skin. When it was cool enough, and Jaejoong still hadn't come to, he just poured the water bucket's contents directly on the older. He sure woke up then. "Ahh! Cold, cold, cold! What the heck?!" The rest of the room sighed. Junsu tackled Jaejoong in a hug. "Jae hyung! You scared the crap out of us! We were all so worried when you fainted!" Jaejoong automatically knew why he had fainted and blushed. 'I fainted because of a hard on. Real smooth Jaejoong. How lame.' He noted, feeling like giving himself a consolation prize, that at least the was now gone. Everyone was looking at him in worry. Everyone except one person. Yunho was looking at him and smirking. It all made sense now. (At least this was his theory that he was desperately clinging on to) Yunho was looking at him the whole time. He was basically a god put on Earth to tempt him. Jaejoong was trying to get Yunho back, and the y bastard knew it. He just wanted to make it hard for him. It was like a challenge. "This is what you missed out on. Good luck getting it back sweetheart." Well, if that was how he wanted it to be, then game on Jung Yunho. Jaejoong could play just as well as, if not better than, the man himself. 'Get ready U Know, the competition is on, and Kim 'Hero' Jaejoong is about to make you wish that you had never started this game.' Oh he was definately going to enjoy this. He missed the fact that he was smirking, but Yunho sure didn't. 'Game on Jaejoong. Game on.'