The confession

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another tiring day. Practices after practices, trainings after trainings, classes after classes. About two weeks ago, Jooeun officially stayed at the dormitory under United Korea Media.

It was almost midnight when she arrived at her dorm from the training center. United Korea Media has two buildings; one is their headquarter, where the office is and artists under them train and work and the other one is where trainees train, a big place with numerous dance and vocal room. Her dormitory is a decent place, comfortable enough for four student-trainee to live in. Complete with study and training material. It was not luxurious like a successful idol’s dorm but the company prepared enough for them to live comfortably. She punched in her dormitory apartment number and took off her school shoes. With heavy steps, she entered the kitchen and made herself a warm milk before going to sleep. Soft snores filled her bedroom and she slowly placed her bag on the floor. Crawling up her bed, Jooeun stared at the white ceiling, thinking about her upcoming exam, the monthly evaluation and also her family. She sighed. She missed her parents, she missed coming home to her father’s dad jokes, she missed her mother’s cooking. It has also been two weeks since she made up excuses to Baekhyun to not come to her house. Actually, it has been a week since Baekhyun, too, got accepted into SM Entertainment so he was busy with training, although there was this one day he was so determine to go to her house. Thank goodness he had practice that day. She placed her arm on her forehead and dozed off in her school uniform.

 

 

As expected today’s morning was not too cold as what people had been predicting last night. The sun was barely seen since she left from her dorm early, being the first person to wake up and as a responsible housemate, she woke up the others. The sound of dried leaves satisfied Jooeun when she stepped on them. She kicked them off the sideway as she made her way to her school. A few students on their bicycle passed her as they too were heading to their school. Some of the stores were open and some of them greeted her, already familiar with her daily presence on the sideway to her school.

“Jooeun!” she looked up and saw Baekhyun waving a few meters away from her. ‘This guy, still not drained after being a trainee’ she thought.

“My sister from the other mother, had a good sleep last night? I sure hope you did because Minhyuk confes-“ she quickly covered his mouth to prevent from people hearing what he was about to say. The school compound was quite dangerous since most people would want to know the latest gossip and Jooeun hates being in the limelight, at least yet.

“Are you crazy?!” she locked his head and dragged him to the classroom.

 

Throughout the first period, Baekhyun kept wiggling his eyebrows at her every chance he had. Jooeun face palmed thinking why did she ever looked at Baekhyun a few times during class.

Oh yeah, Minhyuk was sitting infront of him. Before that dork do anything stupid, she glared at him a few times.

Minhyuk, the boy of every girl in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter