Is this?

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed by and Jooeun became busier and busier. Her academics was put on hold due to the sudden rose of popularity – in which she never imagined of. And it has also been so long since she talked to Baekhyun after that incident. Idol life is very hectic. She barely gets any sleep, if she’s not anywhere on stage or doing interviews, she’d be in the practice room practicing for every music show.

 

“Jooeun, you have an interview in half an hour” her manager peaked his head inside the practice room. “Oh, thanks oppa” she said through her pants. Jooeun had just finished practicing for her next title track to perform for next week’s music bank. Being the first soloist from United Korea Media was quite a handful. Maybe this was what the company’s first recording artist felt.

 

Arriving at the interview set, everyone had their jaws dropped at the attendance of the singer. Jooeun, being polite, greeted everyone and did small bows. She was still not used to the attention she was getting, it felt like yesterday that she walked to school and live a normal life.

 

Before the interview starts, she was given a briefing about what the interview was about and was warned by her manager to keep her private life sealed.

 

The interview was a smooth one. Except for when she mentioned about being close with one of the EXO members. Jooeun stayed professional and clearly stated that she and Baekhyun has nothing together and are just friends. She smiled even though on the inside, she was doubting it. Are they even near to the word ‘friends’ now?

 

EXO’s popularity too grow wide. Growl was an ultimate success, making them more tired and stressed out. They couldn’t complain though, since idols who are having a growing popularity will be in the close eye of the company. “Hey Baek, do you have your friend’s number?” Chen asked after they finished recording EXO Showtime. Baekhyun halted and sighed at the thought of Jooeun, did he went too far? But he was really hurt he found out at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter