After the After Party

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost five minutes passed and Jooeun still couldn’t find her dressing room. What did she expect, the stadium is huge. ‘I should’ve followed the others just now’ she facepalmed.

 

“Your room is here” a voice spoke from behind. Jooeun recognized it but decided to not make any assumptions, too bad her instinct was right.

 

“Baek..” “I wanted to say sorry for the other day. I was quite surprised and everything. I acted harshly” he pushed himself off from the wall and looked down. Jooeun breathed in and apologized too for not telling him the truth. “So I guess we’re still friends?” Jooeun smiled and stuck out her hand.

 

The word ‘friend’ slapped Baekhyun to reality and a slight pang in him tugged him down but courageously smiled and pulled Jooeun for a hug.

 

“Silly, of course we are still…friends” his lips were so heavy to say what kind of relationship they were in. Her absence made him realize that he had always wanted to protect her in his arms, he had always wanted to be the only man to make her smile but he couldn’t risk it now, maybe not yet.

 

 

SM Town was a success. United Korea Media’s artists were welcomed by SM artists although some of the fans expressed that they were against having other artists performing in SM Town but they couldn’t careless.

 

“After party!” Chanyeol ran inside the dressing room and plopped down on the couch. The highlight to every event is not the event itself but, the after party. Not only Chanyeol had said that but most of the artists agreed and was looking forward to the after party. “Is the United Korea Media artists will be joining?” Jongdae asked as he took off his blazer. What a performance performing in a blazer.

 

“Ooo, why?” Luhan wriggled his eyebrow. “Its because he wants to make a move on the famous Harriet” Tao snickered. “Oh shut up” Jongdae threw the blazer to the latter but couldn’t contain his smile at the thought of attending the party with Jooeun.

 

Once the EXO-K members walked in, Luhan ran and clung to Baekhyun. “Yah, Jongdae wants to hit on your friend” Luhan pointed to Jongae and dodged the flying sofa.

 

Baekhyun frowned, still dazed after finishing their performance but instantly got the message. His body stiff and his face didn’t show any expression. He really wanted tp glare at Jongdae but he was in no position to do so. Although he hesitated to respond, he managed to scowl playfully at Jongdae, “Over my dead body”. He laughed it off nervously along with the other members.

 

Jooeun took off the last accessory and placed it on the make up table. She really didn’t want to attend the after party but she was told to attend – a courtesy they say. At least it isn’t a party where drunk people where crammed on the dance floor and dirty bodies against each other.

 

Flickering lights filled the small space and Jooeun took back what she said just now, except for the drunk people. The company is not stupid to let their artists appear on the tabloid for doing inappropriate stuffs. That would be the last thing to happen, or won’t happen.

 

Most of her friends, United Korea Media’s artists, were having fun so she doesn’t want to disturb them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter