Dreams

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White fluffy clouds glide across the pale blue sky. A flock of birds flew over the morning sky, the sun was almost showing itself, getting ready to emerge through the hazy sky. The gentle wind softly hit Jooeun as she froze, slowly turning around.

“Yes, ByunBaek?” she smiled nervously, more like, creepily. “Where were you last night? I went to the library and you were not there” he folded his arms and raised his eyebrow.

“I-uh, I left early than usual” Jooeun said calmly (although cold sweats were starting to form on her hands). “Really?” he squinted his eyes.

“Oh come on, we’re going to be late.” She dragged him. “By the way, I am still on that United Korea Media’s trainee case” he glanced at her. “You’re ridiculous, are you not tired with your training that you still care about her?” Jooeun rolled her eyes.

“No, I mean, she must be really awesome and cool, you know. At first I thought it was you but if you were, you would’ve tell me first” he shrugged. ‘Ah, great’ her eyes wandered elsewhere avoiding Baekhyun.

Taking a seat, Jooeun took out her notebook and accidentally placed her trainee plans on her table.

“What’s this, Jooeun?” Jiwoo held the book. Her eyes wide and quickly took it back “Nothing!”. Jiwoo pouted and shrugged it off.

Ever since Jooeun become a trainee, she would always use the excuse of her having a ‘tuition’ at Seoul after school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter