Guilt

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day marks a new start for Jooeun. She woke up feeling sore and soulless. What happened yesterday? Oh yeah, her first training lesson.

 

“Things will get sensitive and you might feel like giving up but that is what life in United Korea Media is like – we train you to be stronger in order to reach your dreams of becoming a successful artist and also academically” she shook her head as she remembered what the trainer said yesterday.

 

She had it tough yesterday. Since she has strong vocals, they made her learn a dance routine for ten hours with the other trainees. She was only given a free time to study when her body memorized the dance and recorded the dance without any flaws.

 

With heavy steps, she went downstairs and packed her breakfast deciding to eat them later. She took out a yogurt but put it back when she remembered that she has to look out for her weight. She sighed and filled her water bottle with plain water.

 

“Jooeun, have a few bite before you go to school, you haven’t had dinner last night” her mom said worriedly. “It’s okay, eomma, I have to reread my notes since the teacher is making a quiz today” she smiled weakly. Her mother sighed “Alright, just, don’t work yourself too much during training”. She nodded and left the house.

 

“Good morning, Joojoo!” Baekhyun beamed as he saw her stepping out of the house. ‘Has he been waiting for me out in the cold?’ she thought.

 

“Yah, aren’t you cold?” she looked at him. “I should be the one asking you that, where’s your coat?” he asked. “Oh shoot” she forgot to bring her coat in the middle of winter.

 

Baekhyun chuckled “Here take mine. I have hot packs all over my body. Always so forgetful, all you know is to study, study, study and study”. “Shut up” she glared.

 

The cold weather didn’t help Jooeun’s muscle to relax at all. She massaged and moaned when she hit the right spot – her shoulders has been aching the whole night.

 

Baekhyun looked at her “Yah, what’s wrong?”. “I think I hurt my shoulders yesterday” she complained. “What did you even do? You don’t even do sports, oh, is it..the time of the month?” he blinked his eyes.

 

“If it’s the time of the month, it’ll hurt at the stomach you idiot, ah, I feel sorry for your wife” Jooeun smacked him. “How would I know, I’m a guy!” he raised his hands and massaged Jooeun’s shoulders all the way to school.

 

Students filled the school’s main entrance. Some parents were there to send off their children and some of them came to school by themselves – like Jooeun and Baekhyun. Jooeun smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter