Unexpected

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are you going, hyung?” Jongin looked up from his phone to the boy who’s fixing his hair on the mirror. “Somewhere” the elder replied, smiling at his own reflection.

 

“Oho! Are you going to meet Harriet?” Chanyeol stole the chocolate bar from Kyungsoo right before it entered his mouth. Chanyeol took a bite receiving a glare from the latter. Jongdae didn’t respond. Instead, he smiled at the beagle and made his way to the door.

 

“I don’t want to see media reports about this!” shouted Joonmyun as he closed the door. “I’m still sane!” Jongdae replied.

 

 

Arriving at the United Korea Media building was weird since it was probably his first time there. Maybe he should’ve told Jooeun to go to SM instead. At least he knows the whereabouts.

 

“Jongdae!” he turned around at the familiar voice and saw the girl raising her hand, making her way towards him. “Hi, just arrived?” Jooeun patted her hands on her lap.

 

“Yeah, thank goodness manager managed to get me in” he smiled, taking in her new brown hair which used to be dark red. She really is unpredictable. He remembered her wearing edgy clothes the other day but seeing her in casual style was more breath taking.

 

‘What are you thinking, Kim Jongdae’ he slapped himself mentally.

 

“Sorry, I actually have some errands to do today so I can’t go anywhere else” Jooeun smiled apologetically at the latter. “Oh no, it’s okay. I don’t think we’re allowed to be anywhere together anyways except for company related stuffs” Jongdae made a point.

 

The building is quite bigger than SM’s. Jooeun led him to the lift and pressed the fifth floor button. Jooeun would smile everytime their eyes met and Jongdae found it adorable. The way her oversize sweater covers her hands and her hair pass down her shoulder, all about makes his heart leaps everytime he sees her.

 

“Here we are, the studio” Jooeun opened the door and walked inside. It was a clean studio, almost everything inside it screams exclusive and prestige. As expected, it is United Korea Media. “Do you guys have like, fixed studio or something? You know, because this is United Korea Media” his jaw dropped at every details in the room. “G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter