Nightmare

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teasers were released and people were more curious about this new artist from the biggest entertainment joint venture company. Music video shootings, concepts planning, everything was done ahead. What’s left is the debut stage.

 

“Hyung, have you heard about the new solo artist from United Korea Media?” Sehun plopped down on the sofa and hold the tab in his hands. The members had just finished practicing their dance routine before their comeback stage tomorrow.

 

“Who?” Suho asked. “This, I think her name is Harriet” Sehun played the teaser and showed it to the leader. “Wow, she’s good” Suho nodded. “And she was from SM Ent” “Really?” the two of them looked at each other. “What’s the fuss?” Baekhyun sat down next to the leader, trying to take a look at the tab as his hand ruffled his hair with a towel. The teaser had already gained a million view almost a day after it was released. Baekhyun was about to stand up when something caught his eye. “Harriet?” he tilted his head. “Why? Have you met her before?” Sehun asked. “I don’t think so, I haven’t been a trainee for long. But I think I saw her name somewhere” Baekhyun shrugged and walked away.

 

 

Jooeun went down the stage quickly. “Great job, Harriet!” her manager praised her and passed her a water bottle. “Thanks” she smiled and walked back to her dressing room. The backstage was so packed with staffs running here and there. Jooeun bumped into someone and fell down.

 

“Ouch” she groaned and looked up. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry” the guy reached his hand for her to held on. “It’s okay” Jooeun smiled and brushed of her shorts. “Are you..Harriet?” she looked up as someone mentions her stage name. She really needs to get used to it.

 

“Oh, Yes I am. Annyeong sunbaenim” she bowed when she recognized the person who bumped into her. “It’s alright, just call me Chen” he flashed her a smile. “Ah..okay” Jooeun smiled back. Awkward silence greeted both of them. Jooeun’s eyes wander around the hall and smiled at him whenever her eyes landed on his.

 

“Hey, I think I’ve seen you somewhere” He stated and took a good look at her. Jooeun took a step back, unfamiliar with the sudden closeness. “Yeah, aren’t you the girl, the one who was looking for the water dispenser!” Chen pointed out, eyes wide as he remembered the encounter. Jooeun recalled the time and was surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter