Disappear

As An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at the building that Jooeun was supposed to arrive at ten minutes ago, she mentally cursed at herself for getting carried away by the audition. If Jiwoo knows that she is a trainee, Jooeun would probably blame her for being a part of the reason to her late attendance. Jooeun quickly ran to the room her vocal trainer told her where she’d be having her one on one vocal class.

Jooeun opened the door, panting heavily “Sorry for being late". "Miss Ha Joo Eun, mind explaining why you're late?" the vocal trainer adjusted his glasses. “I-I..” she gave up telling why and admitted that it was her fault for not going straight to training after school.

“No excuse, it was my own fault” she looked down. “I know that you are in your senior but you have to be expecting your debut too” the trainer said calmly “Finish a song while push ups”.

Jooeun bit her lip and made a mental note to never be late. The trainer was from SM, no wonder she made her sing while doing push ups. She used to run around the practice room for thirty rounds and she finished singing like ten songs? She couldn’t remember. But what she was sure is that they were told to do so to maintain their voice during a concert.

After having a very strict four hours session with the trainer, Jooeun went to the cafeteria and ordered a hot chocolate. was not in a very good condition after the vocal class. She was told, no, the trainees were told to not drink cold water for more than once a week. She tried hitting the high notes like the trainer told her to just now and shook her head when she got it wrong.

"Wow, you're doing good" she heard a girl complimented her. "Thank you" Jooeun gave her a slight bow

“I'm Choi Haewon" the girl stuck out her right hand. “I’m Ha Jooeun" she gladly shook hands with the person in front of her.

"How long have you been here?" Haewon, Jooeun’s new ally asked. Funny it sounds but that type of question gets asked a lot around there, asking other trainees how many years has it been for them.

"4 years and still counting" she replied, emphasized the 'still counting' part. “What about you?" Jooeun asked her back trying to be friendly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter