The Blue Wolf, Garurumon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

They climb to go to a higher place. "Where are our campsite?" Chanyeol said. "I don't think we still in our world." Chen said. "I think like that too." Amber said. Then, a digimon come. "Run" Onew said. "Monochromon is a good digimon." Gomamon said. 

Digimon Analyzer:

Monochromon. Adult Level. Their horn are as hard as a diamond.

Then, another Monochromon come. All of them run. The two Monochromon are fighting. "Why they are fighting?" Chen said. "Maybe for their territory or mate." Tentomon said. They enter the forest. 

They looked at the sky. "It is dark now." Tao said. "We must rest." Sooyoung said. "I'm tired too." Palmon said. "Let find a place to sleep." Tao said. Then, they saw a sea and a trolley car on a small island.

Suddenly, the car light up. "They are people in there?" Sehun said. All of them enter that car. "There no one here." Chen said. "Weird." Tao said.

Chanyeol collecting firewood. "How to light this up?" Chanyeol said. "Like this!" Agumon said and uses his Baby Flame. "Good job!" Chanyeol said. "I'm sleepy." Chen said and sleep in the trolley.

"Gabumon, give me some of your fur." Chanyeol said. Gabumon run. Tao come and punch him. "Don't disturb him hyung!" Tao said. "I just kidding." Chanyeol said.

"Who want to guard?" Tao said. "First it is me, then you and the other. The girls are exclude." Chanyeol said. "Okay." Tao said and go to sleep.

In the trolley.....

Tao feel hot because Gabumon with him. He awake and looks his surrounding. He saw all people wears a thick cloth except Sehun. "Go to Sehun." Tao said. "You want me make he warm? ok!" Gabumon said.

Tao go out and training wushu. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol said. "Training with my wushu stick." Tao said. Gabumon awake and saw Tao training. "WOW!" Gabumon said. Chanyeol and Agumon and eating fish that they caught. "It's hot." Chanyeol said he accidentally throw a firewood on a big leaf.

The island with the trolley car moves. All of them awake. Chanyeol and Agumon quickly jumped on the island. A digimon appear.

Digimon Analyzer:

Seadramon. Adult Level. A digimon who looks like dragon. Special Attack is Ice Arrow that can make his enemy freeze.

"He a good digimon." Tentomon said. the leaf are in to the sea. "The leaf is his tail." Chanyeol said. Tao swims to the island. "I will wet!" Gabumon said and follow Tao. "Tao hyung!" Sehun said and fall to the sea.

"I will save him." Gomamon said. "Agumon evolve!" Chanyeol said. "I've tried but I can't." Agumon said. "Seadramon follow me!" Tao said. He try to lure Seadramon to other place. Seadramon throw Gabumon using his tail and tied Tao using his tail.

"OH no!" Tentomon said. "Why?" Chanyeol said. "If he catch someone, he will squeeze them until they cannot breathe." Tentomon said. Gabumon swims to the island. "Gabumon helps him." Sehun said. "I can't!" Gabumon said. "Gabumon!" Tao said. "Tao!" Gabumon said. The thing glows again.

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

Garurumon release Tao. "You are saved." Sehun said. "I heard Garurumon's fur is as strong as legendary metal." Tentomon said. "What is the legendary metal?" Chanyeol said. "It is legendary so I don't know." Tentomon.

"Ice Arrow!" Seadramon said. Garurumon freeze and break after few seconds. "Fox Fire!" Garurumon said while breath blue flame into Seadramon's mouth. Seadramon fall into sea. Garurumon become Gabumon.

The sun is already rise. "This time, only Gabumon can evolve!" Amber said. "Agumon evolve when I am in danger." Chanyeol said. "Maybe they evolve when we in danger?" Chen said.

"I'm sleepy." Sooyoung said. "If you sleep, you will have muscles like me!" Agumon said. "Or grow wings like me." Piyomon said. "I don't want that!" Sooyoung said. All of them sleep.

http://wikimon.net/images/0/08/Tsunomon2.jpg  http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130402190839/digimon/images/d/d1/Gabumon_b.jpg

Tsunomon                                                                              Gabumon

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205055230/digimon/images/2/20/Garurumon_b.jpg     http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130402185661/digimon/images/4/45/Seadramon_b.jpg

Garurumon                                                                        Seadramon

http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/Monochromon.gif

Monochromon