Kentarumon the protector

Digimon and Idol Adventure

Chanyeol, Tao and their digimon are going to Infinity Mountain. During that time, Chen and Tentomon are still on their flying bed.

Sooyoung and Palmon on their flying bed too. "We will fall." Sooyoung said. They fall on a jungle. Sooyoung wear her clothes. "Where are we?" Sooyoung asked. "I don't know." Palmon said. "I'm hungry." Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung saw a banana. "Banana!" Sooyoung said in english. "Ba-na-na?" Palmon said and take the banana using her long nail. Sooyoung open the banana. The banana is empty. "This is always happening to me." Sooyoung said. "Really?" Palmon said and eat the banana. Then, they saw poop fall from the tree.

They look at the tree. They saw a giant yellow coloured poop and a pink mice. "Who are they?" Sooyoung said. "It is Sukamon and Chuumon." Palmon said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Sukamon. Adult Level. He looks like a poop and doesn't have any talent. Chuumon is acted as his brain.. Special attack is Poop.

"Give us all you have." Sukamon said. "Are you trying to rob us." Palmon said. "Yeah." Sukamon said. "NO!" Sooyoung said. Chuumon whisper something to Sukamon. Sukamon throw poop at Sooyoung and Palmon.

At a ruins.....

Chen and Tentomon arrive at a ruins. "I think we should find the other than looking at a ruins." Tentomon said. "I think I will found something from this ruin." Chen said and enter. Tentomon follows him to the ruin. They saw a big black gear spinning. He open his laptop to make it stop.

At the jungle.....

Sukamon hold Sooyoung's bag. The thing that they get from the sky is glowing. Sukamon and Chuumon release the bag. "My heart refreshed." Sukamon said. "Are you become good now." Palmon asked. "Yeah, I think." Sukamon said. "Do you want to help us?" Palmon asked. "Yeah!" Sukamon said.

"Do you saw some human?" Palmon said. "Human?" Sukamon said. "Something like her." Palmon said while point at Sooyoung. "I saw a human and a Tentomon at Ancient Dino Region." Sukamon said. "CHEN!" Sooyoung said. "Can you shows us." Palmon said.

Sukamon and Chuumon shows a island in front of them. "Are you happy we help you?" Sukamon said. "Yeah." Sooyoung said. "Can you date us?" Sukamon said. "NO!" Sooyoung said. Palmon takes Sooyoung to the other island using her long nail.

Sooyoung and Palmon find Chen and Tentomon. They enter a ruin and saw Chen who was doing something with his laptop and Tentomon. "Chen. I'm happy to see you." Sooyoung said. Chen was ignoring her. "Hello?" Sooyoung said. "Chen, I think they talk to you." Tentomon said. "Wait, I have some work to do." Chen said.

Sooyoung was angry. "You should listen to your noona." Sooyoung said. "Chen." Tentomon said. "I'm hungry." Sooyoung said and cry. "Me too." Palmon said and cry. "Chen, they are crying." Tentomon said.

Palmon go to Chen. "Chen, do you hate us?" Palmon asked. "No." Chen said. "Why you quiet?" Palmon asked. "I doing my work." Chen said. "Enough." Sooyoung said and enter a door. Tentomon saw Sooyoung leaving and follows her. "Don't go!" Tentomon said. "I got it! This ruin is a maze." Chen said. Then, Chen saw Sooyoung and Tentomon gone. "Where are they?" Chen said. "Sooyoung, SOOYOUNG!" Palmon said.

In the maze.....

Tentomon follows Sooyoung. "Chen is a jerk." Sooyoung said. "I just know him recently but I think he a good man." Tentomon said. "Trolling people is good?!" Sooyoung said.

Outside the ruin.....

Chen and Palmon looking for Sooyoung and Tentomon. "They are not here." Palmon said. "It is bad if they go inside the ruin." Chen said and go back to his laptop.

In the maze.....

Sooyoung and Tentomon are lost. "I think I saw the same mark on the wall before." Sooyoung said. "So?" Tentomon said. "We are lost!" Sooyoung said.

Chen are looking the ruin map at his laptop. "There are many trap." Chen said. Then, a red dot appear on the map. "Is that Sooyoung?" Palmon asked. "I think." Chen said and click the red dot. They heard Sooyoung voice. Chen wear a headphone.

Suddenly, Sooyoung and Tentomon heard Chen's voice. "Noona, this is me. Follow my direction to get out." Chen said. "See, Chen is a good person." Tentomon said. "Sooyoung, Chen is trying to help you." Palmon said.

Chen give order to Sooyoung. "You must turn left." Chen said. Sooyoung and Tentomon turn left. "Turn left a the corner." Chen said. They turn left. "Be careful there are pitfall there." Chen said. The floor fall and they walk carefully.

Chen saw another dot. "Noona, run!" Chen said. Sooyoung and Tentomon looks their back and saw Kentarumon.

Digimon Analyzer:

Kentarumon. Adult Level. A beast man type. Half horse Half man. Special Attack is Hunting Cannon.

Sooyoung and Tentomon run. "Turn left." Chen said. They turn left and arrive at a dead end. "What should we do?" Sooyoung said. "Chen? Chen?" Tentomon said. Chen already left his laptop. Kentarumon found them. He use his Hunting Cannon to shoot them. The run and the attack hit the wall.

Then, the wall break and they found Chen and Palmon. "Chen." Tentomon said. "Sooyoung." Palmon said when Kentarumon aim at Sooyoung.

"Palmon evolve.....Togemon."

"Tentomon evolve.....Kabuterimon"

The place is small and Kabuterimon's hit Sooyoung. "Be careful when you evolved." Sooyoung said. Togemon's thorn almost hit Chen. Kentarumon shoot them with his Hunting Cannon. The are blown out from that place. "Finally I can get out." Sooyoung said.

Kentarumon aim at them. "Mega Blaster." Kabuterimon said. "Chiku-Chiku Bang Bang." Togemon said. A black gear stuck at Kentarumon's back disappear.

Kentarumon takes them to a place. "You have the holy device, Digivice." Kentarumon said. "Digivice?" Chen said. "It can remove darkness from this world." Kentarumon said. Then, Leomon come. "Kill the human." he said. He jump at them.

Kentarumon hold Leomon's hand. "It is my duty to protect the human." Kentarumon said. "Hunting Cannon!" Kentarumon said. Leomon was thrown to the wall. "Jouuken!" Leomon said. Kentarumon thrown to the wall. Then, Sooyoung's digivice glow. Leomon scared. 

Chen got an idea. "Aim the digivice at him." Chen said. Sooyoung and Chen aim their digivice at Leomon. Leomon scared and run away.

Chen open his laptop to make the black gear stop. "He doing it again." Sooyoung said angrily and kick the big black gear. The black gear stop and then spinning backward. "We are returning." Palmon said. Then, they saw Sukamon at the other island. "Hey want to date me?" Sukamon said. "No!" Sooyoung said. The island returning to Infinity Mountain.

http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Sukamon.jpg                 http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205054743/digimon/images/7/78/Centarumon_b.jpg

Sukamon & Chuumon                                              Kentarumon