The Illutionary Ship's captain Cockatrimon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

The idol and their digimon are walking in the desert. "I'm so tired!" Amber said. "Yeah!" Piyomon said. "I'm tired!" Sehun said. "You can hold it!" Tokomon said. "It is so hot!" Onew said. "Me too!" Gomamon said. "Are you okay?" Gabumon asked. "I'm okay." Tao said. "I want to shade under a big tree." Sooyoung said. "I hope I can become a big cactus!" Palmon said.

They are walking then found a big cactus. "It is a cactus!" Chanyeol said. "Let's go!" Sooyoung said. All of them run to the cactus. "It has no shadow!" Tao said. "It is a mirage!" Chen said. "Hey you!" a voice said. They looks at their side where the voice come from.

They saw a technological device glows and Gennai appear. "Gennai!" Chen said. "Old man, I have the tag and crest but why Agumon didn't evolve but become Koromon?" Chanyeol asked. "i don't want a crest." Sooyoung said. "Don't worry, all of you will get it when the time come." Gennai said. "Why Greymon cannot evolve?" Chanyeol asked. "You must raise them properly." Gennai said. "You mean?" Amber asked. "Give them a proper care." Gennai said and gone.

Then, a big ship come. "Is it a mirage?" Sooyoung said. "No!" Tao said. All of them running when saw the ship. "Why the ship on a desert?" Sooyoung said. A Numemon appear. Chanyeol looks at the tired Koromon. "Numemon, can you give us rest in your ship?" Chanyeol asked. Numemon just quiet. "Can you help us, please?" Sooyoung said while make an aegyo.

Numemon was happy and let them enter. They enter the ship. "This ship is big." Sehun said. Amber, Sooyoung and their digimon are go to the bathroom. Chanyeol, Onew and Gomamon are swimming in the swimming pool. Koromon rest on a table while guarding Chanyeol's and Onew's crest.

At the dining room.....

Sehun, Tao, Chen and their digimon were drooling when looking at the food. "I want to eat." Sehun said. "We must ask the owner permission." Chen said. "So, what should we do?" Tentomon asked. Then, they heard their stomach sound. "I think it is rude to the cook if the food cold." Chen said. They eat the food.

At the swimming pool, a man is spying on them from far away. He remove his costume and reveal his trueself, a big white chicken.

Digimon Analyzer:

Cockatrimon. Adult Level. Special Attack is Petrifier. He has heavy feathers that makes him cannot fly and annoy him.

Cockatrimon try to contact Etemon but fail. "What is happening?" he said. Meanwhile, Etemon is forcing the Gazimons repairing the comunication device. "You don't know? I am a superstar!" Etemon said while singing. The Gazimons are clapping their hand. "Who asked you to clap your hand?" Etemon said. The Gazimons continue their work.

Cockatrimon give up "Maybe I should do my own style." he said and make an announcement to the Numemons. "Who catch the human will get extra money this month." he said.

Onew and Chanyeol was swimming happily, then, a net caught them. "Numemon, what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked. "Marshing Fishes!" Gomamon said and attack the Numemons. "Chanyeol!" Koromon said.

"Koromon evolve....Agumon!"

Chanyeol is happy. "Agumon." he said. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said. The attack hits Cockatrimon. "Petrifier!" he said. Agumon and Gomamon become stone. He catch Chanyeol and Onew and also take their crest.

He go to the dining room. "Found you!" he said. "Petrifier!" Cockatrimon said. Gabumon, Tentomon and Tokomon become stone. He then go from rooms to rooms. "Do you found the girls?" he asked a Numemon. "No!" Numemon said. He hear water in the bathroom and enter the bathroom. The bathroom is empty and the window are open.

The girls and their digimon are running. Amber and Sooyoung just wear the towel because they don't have enough time to wear their clothes. "Found You!" Cockatrimon said. "What are you doing to our fried?' Amber asked. "I dried them to the heat." Cockatrimon saidd. "I will make soup with the stone of thir digimon." Cockatrimon said. "What?" Sooyoung said. "Petrifier!" Cockatrimon said. They run quickly.

They run until the end of the ship. "you have nowhere to run." Cockatrimon said. "Piyomon, evolve!" Amber said while point her Digivice at Piyomon.

"Piyomon evolve.....Birdramon."

"Palmon evolve.....Togemon."

Birdramon flys higher. "She fly!" Cockatrimon said. "I think he cannot fly." Amber said. "Meteor Wing!" Birdramon said. Cockatrimon is pushed back by the fire and make he release the crest. Amber and Sooyoung catch the crest each.

Togemon punch Cockatrimon until he become unconscious. The other become normal again. The Numemon are running away. "I think it is dangerous up here." Chanyeol said. They also leave the ship.

Cockartrimon awake and move the ship. He wants to hit the human. The human saw the ship moving and quickly run. They saw a giant cactus. "Is it a mirage?" Palmon said. "It has shadow." Tao said. They hide behind that cactus. The ship hit the cactus and explode. Then, the flower on the top of the cactus glow and a big rock with a symbol appear.

They are happy. Sooyoung's tag glow. The rock become a crest and enter the tag. "Am I raising Palmon properly?" she said.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://wikimon.net/images/d/d0/Cockatrimon.jpg

Cockatrimon