The Messenger of Darkness, Devimon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

"We are on an island?" Onew said after see the surrounding. Tao and other arrive. "What happen?" Tao asked.

At other side of the mountain.....

A lion like digimon are walking. "Leomon, you will die." an green coloured digimon said while attack him with his bone club.

Digimon Analyzer:

Leomon. Adult Level. A digimon who fight for justice. Special Attack is Jouuken (Fist of Beast king.)

Ogremon. Adult Level. A bad digimon. Special Attack is Haouken (Fist of Supreme king.)

Leomon use his sword to block Orgemon attack. "Jouuken!" Leomon said. "Haouken!" Ogremon said. Then, they heard a voice from top of the mountain. "You must work together." said the voice. They looked at top of the mountain.

Digimon Analyzer:

Devimon. Adult level. The most strongest evil digimon on File Island. Special Attack is Death Claw that attack his enemy's heart.

"Why I must work with him?" Ogremon said. "The chosen human has arrive." Devimon said. "The chosen human?" Leomon said. "They must die." Devimon said. "You the one who must die. Jouuken!" Leomon said. Devimon disappear.

Devimon appear behind Leomon. "Death Claw!" Devimon said. Leomon become soulless and become Devimon's slave.

Chanyeol draw a map. "What are you doing?" Agumon asked. "I'm draw a map." Chanyeol said. Chen shocked when see Chanyeol's drawing. "He don't good at drawing." Amber said. "I think it is better than Kris." Chanyeol said. "We are trapped!" Sooyoung said. "Sooyoung." Palmon said.

They want to go down but the path is blocked. Then, they saw Leomon. "Who is that?" Sehun said. "It is Leomon." Patamon said. "He is a good digimon." Gabumon said. "Kill the human." Leomon said. They are running. Chanyeol's map flying at the air. Chanyeol try to take it but Leomon is nearer. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said. the fire pass through the map and hit Leomon.

They are running. "I'm sorry for your map." Agumon said. "It is okay!" Chanyeol said. Then, they saw Ogremon at the front. Both of them attack them.

"Agumon evolve.....Greymon."

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

"Palmon evolve.....Togemon."

Three of them attack Leomon. "What!" Leomon said shocked.

"Piyomon evolve.....Birdramon."

"Tentomon evolve.....Kabuterimon."

"Gomamon evolve.....Ikkakumon."

Three of them attack Ogremon. Devimon is watching from top of the mountain. "If six of them together, they will wins. They are stronger than I thought." Devimon said when Leomon and Ogremon are losing. Devimon make the rock fall.

"It is a rockslide." Chen said. "Mega Flame!" Greymon said. "Fox Fire!" Garurumon said. "Meteor Wing!" Birdramon said. "Mega Blaster!" Kabuterimon said. "Harpoon Vulcan!" Ikkakumon said. The rock become sand. They closed their eyes.

They open their eyes. Leomon and Ogremon are gone. "Agumon!" Chanyeol said. "I'm sorry." Agumon said. "It is okay, you evolve twice today." Chanyeol said. "They fall from this mountain right?" Onew said. "Leomon and Ogremon can't fly right?" Amber asked. "Yeah!" Piyomon said.

They walk in the forest. Then, Onew found a mansion. They go to the mansion. "I didn't see this in my map." Chanyeol said. "Maybe you made a mistake, try check your map. Your map didn't lose right?" Agumon said. "You burned it." Chanyeol said. "Oh yeah!" Agumon said.

They enter the mansion. "I feel weird." Chen said. "Yeah!" Amber said. "You didn't leave this place right?" Onew said. "That angel painting is beautiful." Sehun said. "What is angel?" Patamon asked. "They are a beautiful angel painting, I don't think this place is a trap." Onew said. "We have no choice." Tao said while looking at the tired digimon.

Then, Gabumon smell something. "It is food!" he said. They go to dining room. "This is food!" Chanyeol said. The digimon eat it. "Is something in it?" Chanyeol asked. "No!" Agumon said. "Maybe we should eat." Onew said and eat.

The other are thinking. "Let's eat." Chanyeol said. "I'm hungry." Sehun said. "me too!" Chen said. "I want to eat." Sooyoung said. "Wait for me." Amber said. Only Tao doesn't eat. Then, they heard sound from Tao. "I think I should eat." Tao said.

After eat, they bath in the bathtub. "This is relaxing." Chen said. "Want I add some electric?" Tentomon asked. "No." Chen said. Then, Onew come with towel. "I can't forgive that!" Tao said. "What?!" Chanyeol asked. "A man who cover himself from all men bath." Tao said. "I agree." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol and Tao go out from the bathtub and try to pull Onew's towel. Only Gabumon didn't bath.

At the beside bathroom.....

Amber, Sooyoung and their digimon bath together. "This is paradise!" Gomamon said while swimming in the bathtub. "Why you are here?" Piyomon asked. "You belong to the other side!" Palmon said and use her long nail to send Gomamon to the men bathroom. Gomamon fall on Onew and both of them faint.

After that, they go to the bedroom. "This is a real bed." Chen said. All of them shared their bed with their digimon.

Devimon appear from the angel's painting. Leomon and Ogremon come to him. Then, they saw Agumon and Chanyeol go to the toilet. "Can't you go to toilet alone?" Chanyeol asked. "You are afraid too." Agumon said. "I'm old enough." Chanyeol said. They enter the toilet. "Hurry up!" Chanyeol said. "I ate a lot but it isn't a big one." Agumon said. Then, he farted. Ogremon who are hiding beside the room was angry.

He go out from his hiding place. "It stink!" Ogremon said angrily. Chanyeol and Agumon run from the toilet and saw Leomon. "Kill the human." Leomon said like a robot. "Finish them." Devimon said. "Who are you?" Chanyeol said. "It is Devimon, the strongest evil digimon." Agumon said. "let the dream end." Devimon said. The mansion become an old ruin.

Suddenly Tao wakes up. "Everyone, wakes up!" he said."Baby Flame!" Agumon said but his fire didn't come out. "Jouuken!" Leomon said. "I eat a lot but why I am weak." Agumon said. "The food and the bath are illusion." Devimon said and make all the bed flying. Leomon attack Chanyeol. Then, his bed fall beside him and the thing fall beside Leomon and produce light. The darkness inside Leomon gone.

"You are a chosen human." Leomon said. Devimon make the island shaterred and all the bed fall. Ogremon attack Leomon. "It is my destiny to fight you." Ogremon said. "Go from here!" Leomon said and push Chanyeol and Agumon fall on a floating rock. "You are our last hope!" Leomon said. Chanyeol and Agumon leave that place. Devimon, Ogremon and repossessed Leomon are watching them.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130402185905/digimon/images/d/de/Leomon_b.jpg           http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205060057/digimon/images/6/65/Ogremon_b.jpg

Leomon                                                        Ogremon

http://cdn.staticneo.com/w/digimon/2/29/Devimon.jpg

Devimon