Dark Evolution! SkullGreymon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

They are saved from Etemon. Chanyeol looks at his crest. "Finally, I have a crest!" Chanyeol said. "You are lucky." Tao said."How to use it?" Onew asked. "From my observation, digimon was evolved when they have energy and their partner is in danger." Chen said.

Chanyeol force Agumon to eat. "You must eat." Chanyeol said. "I'm already full." Agumon said. "The other gives us their food because they trust you, right?" Chanyeol said. "Yeah." the other said slowly. "Gives? I think he takes it from us." Amber said. "I'm hungry." Piyomon said. "But only he can evolve." Gabumon said. "You guys said something? I can't hear you." Chanyeol said. "YEAH!" they said loudly. "You hear that Agumon?" Chanyeol said. "Poor Agumon." Sooyoung said. "Yeah!" Palmon said.

They continue their journey and Onew accidentally kicked a cable. "Are you alright?" Gomamon asked. "Yeah." Onew said. Then, Onew's tag glows. "My crest is nearby." Onew said. "Maybe at that coliseum!" Sehun said. They go to the coliseum.

They surprised when enter the coliseum. "It is so big!" Tokomon said. "So beautiful!" Tentomon said. Then, they found a ball. They play football.

At other place.....

Etemon was happy. "Finally, I win! They are dead now!" Etemon said. "Master Etemon, They are still alive." Gazimon said. "What?" Etemon said. Etemon called a Gazimon. The Gazimon answer his phone. "Hello?" he said. "It is me Etemon, gives the human a welcome party." Etemon said. "That thing?" Gazimon said. "Of course!" Etemon said.

They play football. Palmon catch the ball. "You cannot touch the ball with your hand." Tao said. "I cannot play then." Palmon said. "You can become goalkeeper." Amber said.

Then, Chanyeol takes the ball and throw it. "We must serious! We don't have time to play. We will leave when Onew hyung found his crest." Chanyeol said.

Then, the big screen appear Etemon's face. "Hello humans! I have a gift to give you!" Etemon said. Then, a fake Greymon come. All of them are running except Agumon who walks slowly because too full. They enter the goal and they are locked. "Goal!" Etemon said. Only Agumon is saved.

"Agumon evolve.....Greymon".

Greymon fight the fake Greymon. The fake Greymon hit Greymon. and stepped on it. "You can do it!" Amber said. "Greymon's movement looks slow than usual." Tao said. "Evolve now!" Chanyeol said. "Mega....." Greymon said and then, he burping. "Why you burping at this time?" Sooyoung said. "I think he is too full." Chen said.

They dig the ground then found a stone. The stone become Onew's crest. Then, they fall into a hole. Tentomon found a tunnel. They enter the tunnel and found the way out. "How they get out?" Etemon said when he saw from the screen.

Greymon are losing to the fake Greymon. "Evolve!" Chanyeol said.

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

"Piyomon evolve.....Birdramon."

Garurumon and Birdramon attacks fake Greymon. The fake Greymon attacks Garurumon and Birdramon. Chanyeol go to the fake Greymon. "What is he doing?" Tao asked. "Another thing to evolve is the partner to be in danger." Chen said. "Are he crazy?" Amber said. "Hey fake, I  don't scare you!" Chanyeol said. The fake Greymon looks at him. His crest glows a black light. His digivice glows. Greymon glow in a black light and become a skeleton looking digimon, SkullGreymon.

Digimon Analyzer:

SkullGreymon. Perfect Level. A skeleton type digimon. He attacks persistently in battle.

SkullGreymon throws the fake Greymon at the monitor at shoot it with his rocket. The monitor and fake Greymon explode. SkullGreymon try to attacks Chanyeol but Chanyeol run. Garurumon and Birdramon try to stop SkullGreymon but failed. "I want to help too." Tentomon said.

"Tentomon evolve.....Kabuterimon."

Kabuterimon helps Birdramon and Garurumon. "Fox Fire!" Garurumon said. "Mega Blaster!" Kabuterimon said. SkullGreymon hits them and runs from the coliseum. The other chase him. SkullGreymon glows. "What happen?" Tao asked. "I think he tired." Chen said. SkullGreymon become Koromon. "I'm sorry!" Koromon said.

Chanyeol go to him and hold him. "It is not your fault!" Tao said. "I know, It is my fault!" Chanyeol said. "That not what I mean!" Tao said. "it is my fault. Right Amber?" Chanyeol said. "Yeah. I mean-" Amber said. "It is really my fault." Chanyeol said.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

SkullGreymon b

SkullGreymon