The Dark Network of Etemon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

Whamon takes them to Server Continent. "We almost arrive!" Chanyeol said. Everyone was awake when hear his voice. "Sooyoung wakes up!" Palmon said. Whamon drops them at a place. "Why we stop here?" Sooyoung said. "Everyone decide to stop here." Onew said.

Sooyoung scared to jump from Whamon. Whamon shakes its body and Sooyoung fall on Chen. Then, Agumon smell something. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked. "I smell Koromon." Agumon said. "I think I've heard that name before." Sooyoung said. "I was evolved from Koromon." Agumon said. They enter the jungle.

They saw a village in the jungle. Then Sooyoung run to the village. "This is not the place." Agumon said. They follow Sooyoung to the village. At that village, they saw many Pagumon.

Digimon Analyzer:

Pagumon. Baby Level.

Pagumon look at them. "Do you have a bath?" Sooyoung asked. Pagumon carry Sooyoung to other place. "Help!" Sooyoung said. They go find Sooyoung. They enter a building and saw Sooyoung's bag. They go upstairs and enter the room. Chanyeol enter another room. "Don't" Amber said when she saw Sooyoung's clothes.

Chanyeol saw Sooyoung bathing in the tub. "What are you looking at?" Chen said and enter. Sooyoung saw them. "ert!" Sooyoung said while throws things at them. "I told you." Amber said while closing the door.

After that, Pagumon gives them food. "I heard Pagumon was a bad digimon." Tentomon said. "Maybe it just a rumor." Gomamon said. "Yes it just a rumor." Pagumon said. "You want some?" Sehun asked while feeding Poyomon. Then, Poyomon glows and become Tokomon. "Congratulations!" Pagumon said before making a death glare.

That night, while everyone was asleep, Pagumon kidnapped Tokomon and bring it to the jungle. "Why are you doing this?" Tokomon said. "Because you evolved!" Pagumon said. "I thought you were a good digimon." Tokomon said. "It was an act." Pagumon said. Then, a few Gazimon came. "Where did that Tokomon comes from?" Gazimon asked.

Digimon Analyzer:

Gazimon. Child Level. Special Attack is Paralyze Breath that breath a poisonous gaseous to stun his opponent.

Pagumon shocked. "They come with some human." Pagumon said. "The humans already here?" Gazimon said. "I will tell Master Etemon." one of Gazimon said and go to Etemon. Pagumon put Tokomon at a cage behind the waterfall.

That morning, Gazimon go to Etemon. "Why you come here?" Etemon asked. "I want to" Gazimon said but then Etemon shows a map. "The human will comes here tomorrow." he said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Etemon. Perfect Level. Special Attack is Love Serenade and Dark Spirit.

Etemon shows Gazimon a dot at the map. "That not our newest transmission." Gazimon said. "What?!" Etemon said and hit the machine. The dot moves to other place. "You are right, they already here." Etemon said.

They are looking for Tokomon. "Tokomon is not at the waterfall." Pagumon said when they pretending to find Tokomon. "I thought we can rest." Sooyoung said. "Who the one who make problem?" Gomamon said. "Onew oppa?" Sooyoung said. "It means you." Onew said.

Agumon find Tokomon in the jungle. Then, he smell Koromon. He follows that smell and arrive at the waterfall. Agumon saw Tokomon and Koromons are trapped in the cage. "What are you doing here?" Agumon asked. "Pagumon takes our village." a Koromon said. Agumon try to free them but stopped by Gazimon.

The two Gazimon attack Agumon. "Agumon, you can do it!" Tokomon said. "No one can hear your voice." Gazimon said. "If that waterfall not here, wait.....waterfall!" Agumon thought. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said while aiming at the waterfall. "Where are you aiming moron?" Gazimon said.

Chanyeol saw a smoke. "I saw smoke at waterfall." Chanyeol said. "But Tokomon not there." Pagumon said. "Maybe it go there after you searched." Chen said. "Don't go." Pagumon said. "Why? we just checking." Amber said.

Then, Sooyoung saw a Botamon. "That Botamon!" Tentomon said. "What wrong with it?" Tao asked. "Botamon is a digimon evolve into Koromon." Gabumon said. Pagumon run and the human go to the waterfall. "Agumon!" Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol!" Agumon said. 

"Agumon evolve.....Greymon."

The Gazimon shocked. "It is payback time, Mega Flame!" Greymon said. The Gazimon fall into the river. Then, they heard music. "Hello, I'm Etemon. I will destroy this entire village because you pissed me." Etemon said. "Can he do that?" Tao said.

Etemon makes something emerge from the ground. "Dark Network." Etemon said. That things destroy the village.

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

Etemon laugh. "Love serenade." Etemon said and sings. Greymon and Garurumon become their child level form. "That why we need the tags and crest." Sooyoung said. "It is too late to realise about it." Onew said. "Follow us!" the Koromon said.

They follow the Koromon into the cave behind the waterfall and arrive at a dead end. Then, Chanyeol's tag glows. The wall become a crest and enter Chanyeol's tag. "I have a crest." Chanyeol said. They get out from that place.

Etemon was happy. "The human" Gazimon said but stopped by Etemon. "broken by pieces." Etemon said. "They are survive and at the mountain area." Gazimon said. "You are right, they so clever but that make it worth to kill them." Etemon said.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://wikimon.net/images/c/cf/Pagumon.gif        http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090130052208/digimon/images/8/85/Gazimon_b.jpg

Pagumon                                     Gazimon

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120506110321/digimon/es/images/7/75/24_Etemon.gif

Etemon