Clash! The Freezing Digimon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

At Devimon's base.....

Devimon was smiling. "They are weak when alone." Devimon said to Leomon and Ogremon. Then, a few black gear flying.

Chanyeol and Agumon arrive at snow part of File Island. The rock they ride hit the ice and they fly into the snow. "It is so cold!" Chanyeol said. He pulls Agumon and found his clothes. "They are frozen solid!" Chanyeol said.

"I can help!" Agumon said. "How?" Chanyeol asked. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said. The ice melt. "Good! Now the pants." Chanyeol said. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said. The pants catch fire and Chanyeol shakes it to put out the fire. "Sorry Chanyeol!" Agumon said.

Chanyeol saw some mailbox. "Maybe someone lives here." he said and use his mini telescope to looks across the ocean. "We are going farther from Infinity mountain." Chanyeol said. "Where are we going?" Agumon said. "Why you asked me?" Chanyeol asked. "Because you are from another world and I never left File Island before." Agumon said. "I never left my world too." Chanyeol said.

Then, the ground shakes and a digimon like a giant snowman emerges from snow covered ground. "Yukidarumon!" that digimon said. "It is Yukidarumon." Agumon said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Yukidarumon. Adult Level. Special Attack is Zettai Reido Punch (Absolute Zero Punch.)

"Zettai Reido Punch!" Yukidarumon said. They slide below the cliff and Yukidarumon punch the mailbox until the mailbox become frozen solid. "He has a black gear!" Agumon said. "He was controlled!" Chanyeol said. "Zettai Reido Punch!" Yukidarumon said. Chanyeol and Agumon run and Yukidarumon hit another mailbox.

Yukidarumon chase them. "Can't you evolve?" Chanyeol said. "I'm too tired!" Agumon said. Then, they arrive at a dead end. "Throw me!" Agumon said. Chanyeol try to lift Agumon. "You are heavy!" Chanyeol said. "Zettai Reido Punch!" Yukidarumon said. Chanyeol and Agumon run and Yukidarumon punch the cliff and snow fall on him.

"Agumon, roll like a ball!" Chanyeol said. "Like this?" Agumon said while RLAB (Roll Like A Ball). "I will show you my football skill." Chanyeol said. Yukidarumon get out from the snow. "Yukidarumon!" Yukidarumon said. Chanyeol kicks Agumon at Yukidarumon. Agumon hold Yukidarumon and use his Baby Flame to remove the black gear.

Black gear from Yukidarumon destroyed. "What happen?" Yukidarumon asked. "You got a black gear behind you." Chanyeol said. "You got rid of it? Are you okay?" Yukidarumon asked. "I'm okay." Chanyeol said. "I remember I think I see a human and a Gabumon landing on that island." Yukidarumon said while point at a moving island. "Tao is there?" Chanyeol said.

"Zettai Reido Punch!" Yukidarumon said and punch the surface of the water by the shore to make it freeze. "You made a ice road!" Chanyeol said. "Is it safe?" Agumon asked. "Sure!" Yukidarumon said while jumping on the road. "Stop it! We understand." Chanyeol said.

At the island.....

There are a heavy blizzard at the island. "Sehun!" he said. "Tao!" Gabumon said. "Chen, Onew hyung!" Tao said. Tao was coughing. "Let's rest at the cave." Gabumon said when he saw a cave. "Sehun!" Tao said and go into cave. He see no one. Gabumon light up the fire. "we rest here for a while until blizzard is gone." Gabumon said.

"But, the other....." Tao said. "Don't worry, I will find them." Gabumon said. "You sure?" Tao said. "I'm wearing fur so it is okay." Gabumon said and push Tao near the fire. "Wait here until I come back." Gabumon said and left. "EVERYONE!" Tao said.

"Zettai Reido Punch!" Yukidarumon said. "How long we need to go?" Chanyeol said. "We must hurry or that island will leave us." Yukidarumon said. "It is good if you can fly." Chanyeol said. "Sorry because I can't!" Agumon said. "You got mad? I'm just kidding." Chanyeol said. "I don't mad!" Agumon said. "Don't fight!" Yukidarumon said and put them on his shoulders. "It is okay right?" Yukidarumon said. "Yeah but you are too cold." Chanyeol said.

Gabumon was walking in the blizzard. "I don't found anyone. Tao must be sad." he said. Then, he saw Tao lying on the ground. "TAO!" he said and go nearer. "TAO!" he said and takes Tao to the cave. "He is cold like ice." Gabumon said. He looks his surrounding. "Well, no one watching." he said and open his fur coat and put it on Tao. A digimon watching them from outside.

Chanyeol, Agumon and Yukidarumon finally arrive at the moving island. Agumon and Chanyeol jump from Yukidarumon's shoulders. Tao moves a bit and Gabumon quickly takes his coat and hides behind a big rock. Tao opened his eyes. "You kept me warm?" Tao asked. "How are you now?" Gabumon asked after wearing his fur coat. Suddenly he sneezing. "Achoo~" "You ended take my cold. Thank You." Tao said.

"TAO!" Chanyeol said. "That Chanyeol voice!" Gabumon said. They go out from the cave. "Chanyeol!" Tao said. "Tao!" Chanyeol said. They are happy when found each other. "How you know I was here?" Tao asked. "Yukidarumon told me." Chanyeol said. "You found someone else?" Tao asked. "No." Yukidarumon said.

"Achoo~ Achoo~" "You got a cold?" Agumon asked. "A cold huh?" Yukidarumon said and go. "Where are you going? Digimon can get a cold." Chanyeol said. "Don't make fun of him." Tao said. "I just kidding. Why you so serious?" Chanyeol said.

Agumon takes Gabumon to the cave. "What we want to do now?" Chanyeol asked. "Find the others." Tao said. "How?" Chanyeol asked. "I will swim." Tao said. "It too cool." Chanyeol said. "I will make raft." Tao said and run.

Chanyeol chase Tao and pull his leg and Tao fall on the ground. "I know you are worried about others but don't do this. I understand your feeling." Chanyeol said. "Like hell you understand me." Tao said and punch Chanyeol's face. "Chanyeol." Agumon said. "Tao!" Gabumon said.

Chanyeol push Tao and punch his face. Tao push Chanyeol and punch his face. They are rolling until they arrive at a cliff. "Please, I just worried about everyone." Tao said crying. "Tao?" Chanyeol said and then they fall. "Chanyeol." Agumon said. "Tao!" Gabumon said. Chanyeol hold a branch. "Don't release my hand." Chanyeol said. Then, Mojyamon come. "He has a black gear!" Agumon said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Mojyamon. Adult Level. Rare Animal Type.

Mojyamon make they fall. They fall on Yukidarumon. "Thank You!" Chanyeol said. "I brought food and herb for cold." Yukidarumon said. They takes the food. "Here." Yukidarumon said and gives Gabumon the herb. "It is bitter." Gabumon said.

Then, Mojyamon comes. "I will fight him." Yukidarumon said. Mojyamon throws Yukidarumon. "Hone Hone Boomerang!(Bone Bone Boomerang.)" Mojyamon said and throw his bone like boomerang.

"Agumon evolve.....Greymon."

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

Garurumon bite the boomerang. "Good job Garurumon!" Tao said. "Mega Flame!" Greymon said. Mojyamon avoid it and kick Greymon. Yukidarumon hold Mojyamon's arm. "Attack the black gear." Yukidarumon said. "Mega Flame!" Greymon said. Mojyamon and Yukidarumon pushed to the cliff. Black Gear are seen from the cliff. Mojyamon's black gear destroyed. Mojyamon become smaller.

"Fox Fire!" Garurumon said. The black gear stop spinning. Garurumon and Greymon become their child level form. "What happen?" Mojyamon asked. "You are controlled by a black gear." Yukidarumon said. "It is not your fault." Agumon said. Then, the black gear spinning backward. The island moving again. "We are moving to the Infinity Mountain." Chanyeol said.

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://wikimon.net/images/f/f2/Yukidarumon.jpg      http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090616063452/digimon/images/1/1e/Mojyamon_b.jpg

Yukidarumon                                                 Mojyamon